• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - The league.

"You don't know what the league is? Yet your standing, *cough* lying in a tree in front of me in the region where all the battles take place..." Nath panted at the end for a second.
"Man, your missing out! For a start, you get to battle the toughest trainers from around the world, and secondly if you win, you get a wish... A wish, huh." Nath looked up to the sky.
"I can't wait to win and get my wish." Nath finally turned back to Silver. "Oh and my names Nathan, but you can call me Nath, nice to meet you!" Nath very jmuch felt like he had ranted on a bit. He noticed how strange Silver looked tossing the fruit away, as if it was nothing. Slowly and carefully, Nath pulled Silver down from the tree he was so attached to.

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
Nathan

the Trainer went on ranting about the league he had apparently walked/flew right into. The trainer identified the wishes that could be granted... and how tough the trainers are. A smile appeared on Silver's face, toughest trainers huh? he would have wanted badly to enter the league with some of his best pokemon from the past leagues he's had the pleasure of becoming champion over, and battling in.

The trainer Identified himself as Nathan or Nath, and helped pull Silver down from the tree he was stuck in.

Silver dusted himself off lightly, grabbed his backpack, put on his trench coat, which instantly hid his wings and tail, and then he put on his hat, which made his horns look like they were part of the hat, not coming from his head. he then pulled out a berry from his pack, and started munching on it, slowly he felt his strength return as the hunger faded. he was revitalized now. "thanks Nath. it might be good if I joined this League... where are we exactly?" he asked, making sure he was set to go, and that his wings, tail and horns were well hidden. "you're probably thinking I'm a freak... or something along those lines," he said, "well in truth you're not to far off... but it wasn't my choice, and I wasn't born this way..." he paused not sure if he could truly trust Nath... although he did help him get out of the tree, "I'll tell you later," he said dismissing the subject.

"where are you heading anyway?" he asked.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Lost

Silver, after putting his trench coat and hat on, stated "You must think I'm a freak." Nath looked hesitantly at Silver. Of course he didn't think he was a freak, infact it's everything Nath had ever dreamed of, being able to fly and stuff. It sounded idyllic.
"Um, we need to head... Back that way, but..." Nath hesitantly stopped for a moment. He looked around.
"I have two problems on my hands." Nitro was also looking worried. Glade, Celebi, and Buzz, had all gone missing!!
"Gah!! My pokémon are gone!!" Nath looked back at Silver again.
"I'll show you the way if you help me search for my pokémon.." Nath felt awful. Not only had he lost three of his pokémon, he was forced to ask a complete stranger for help. On top of that, he had only noticed they were missing just now, but at least Nitro also didn't notice. That makes two...

Where had they gone...

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
Nathan part 2

Silver nodded his head, "sure thing," he said in response to Nath asking him to help find his pokemon, "what are they?"

Silver thought for a moment, it would be best if he used the pokemon he brought with him to help find Nath's pokemon. So with that he called out his pokemon, Sillerax, the shiny Charmeleon; Fang, the Dragonair, and Tank the Pupitar.

Fang coiled herself up, while Sillerax stretched and flexed his muscles, while Tank bounced up and down excitedly.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - The hunt

As Silver released his pokémon it was obviously a definite yes.
"My pokémon are Glade, a Kirlia, Celebi, and Buzz a Beedrill. Thanks for your help!"
Nath ran off ahead, "I'll go this way, you check the other side!"
and with that Nathan was already on the hunt.

It was nice of Silver to help out, but can I really trust that guy?

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
Nathan part 3 Finding Nath's pokemon

Nath told Silver who his pokemon were, and ran off to check in one direction of the forest. Silver looked at his team "alright guys let's go find those pokemon," he said.

"I'd imagine that the Beedrill, would be near a sap tree" Fang spoke up.

"and the Kirlia? where would one find such a psychic?" Sillerax wondered out loud.

"Celebi could be anywhere in these woods," Tank stated.

"Alright," Silver stated, calling the pokemon's attention to him, "Fang, take to the skies and see if you can find Celebi. Tank look for any Sapping trees, and see if you can find Buzz. Sillerax, you and I will go see if we can find Glade. ok... lets get going." with that his team separated to do their specific tasks.

Fang quickly took to the sky, and began searching, she on occasion called out for Celebi. Tank, hopped around looking everywhere around sap trees, calling for the Beedrill's name. Sillerax and Silver stuck to the ground, serching and calling the Kirlia's name.

Silver was thinking of a time when he got separated from his pokemon... when he went on his first journey. the day he discovered his unique ability to bond with his pokemon. those bond's were quick to form and were naturally strong. the group continued looking for the missing pokemon eager to find them, and officially meet them.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Prepare for trouble

As Nath ducked and dived between branches, he called out for his Pokémon. this wasn't normal for them, they don't usually run off like that. Nitro called out constantly for his fellow friends at the top of his voice. I wonder if Silver has found them yet.

Nath avoided several trees until he came to a small valley clearing. A chilly wind overcome Nath as he stepped into the circle, something was wrong.

"Prepare for trouble, on the double!" Where was it coming from?
Suddenly, from the earth, came something... A drill!! There was a drill in a place like this? And wait... What's more, Nathan's Pokémon were strapped to the back of the drill!! The drill had a large red R on it. R, it reminded Nath of something.

Of course! The R stood for team rocket, how could Nathan forget! Criminal thieves and professional too. This was bad, considering Nath had only one Pokémon. Think hard... Think hard... Send a message to Silver...

Help me Silver. Help me...

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Max - Chapter 1: Battle for the Badge!

Max stood firm on unfamiliar ground, the Lethia soil seemed so different to any other. Max looked around at his surroundings and saw several small docks. He walked towards one of them, weary of any Team Rocket grunts presences. When he had approached one of the docks a friendly looking man approached him.

"Challenge me to a one on one battle if you think you go what it takes to compete in the Lethia league for the grand prize of one wish!" Said the friendly looking man.

"Shh! There could be Team Rocket Grunts anywhere around here." Said Max urgently.

"There are no Team Rocket Goons around here. Anyway do you accept my challenge?" Said the man.

"Bring it on!" said Max.

The man sent out a strong looking Bronzong. Piggy stepped forward. The man's Bronzong started out with Psychic lifting Piggy into the air. Max commanded to use Flame Charge but Bronzong held the Psychic strong. "Now use Giga Impact!" Max commanded. Piggy broke free of Bronzong's hold and landed the hit successfully. "Bronzong Gyro Ball!" Commanded the man "Piggy Flame Charge around it!" Max commanded. But too late making the Gyro Ball hit Piggy with his own flames, sending him to the ground with a thud. Then Bronzong used Psychic to put logs together to make a cage for Piggy. "Piggy Flame Charge through the logs!" commanded Max. Piggy did so sending flaming logs hurdling towards Bronzong as well as Piggy himself taking Bronzong to the ground. "Piggy finish off with Rock Smash" Called Max. Piggy used Rock Smash and KO'ed Bronzong. Max had gotten the first piece to his Lethia badge.

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
Nathan part 4 Rocket's return

Silver and Sillerax continued walking though the forest shouting out Nath's pokemon's names.

Then there was a slight shaking of the earth... too small to be an earthquake, but to large to be dugdrio... Silver thought the situation rather odd, then he heard a loud Shout!

"Prepare for trouble, on the double!" Those were voices of goons that were hard to mistake... Team Rocket!

Silver got an idea that Nath was near there and started to head towards the sound. As he and Sillerax got closer and closer to the voices, the sound of a drill was heard. Silver took off his trench coat and hat, attached them to his bag, grabbed Sillerax by his arms, spread his wings and took to the sky just above the trees.

As they got closer Silver saw the clearing where everything was happening. including Nath standing, almost frozen as it appeared. Silver passed over the clearing, then landed out of sight a slight way off. Silver slowly walked into the clearing.

"you know it would be a lot better for you if you made a whole lot LESS noise." he said to the grunts.

then a third voice spoke up, "ah, That's him," it said as a strange man in a black trench coat and hat stepped out of the drill. the man was a Rocket agent. "That's the escapee, the newest and most successful of our projects, feast your eyes!" he said almost mystified... or like he created Silver, "the Drakin!" the man announced.

Silver's eyes went wide... it was as if he recognized that name... but didn't quite remember where. Silver then struck a battle pose, ready to fight, Sillerax came out with him, and stood in front of Nath. Fang flew down behind them, and Take was on the other side of the forest, ready to attack... one thing was for sure... this would be interesting.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Shock

Silver flew in front of Nath and landed in a battle pose. Nath really wanted to help, but for some reason he felt like he knew the man with the trench coat. Who was the man, and what connections does he have with me?

Nath slowly backed off, and fell backwards while doing so. There was definitely something similar about the whole group. Team rocket. It felt as though, Nath was somehow... part of it. Nath shook his head. He was thinking too much. He got back up to his feet and watched as Silver commenced battle with the group.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
Nathan part 5 Chaos

the Rocket Agent send out a Houndoom, Sillerax stepped forward to battle, while the grunts sent out Murkrow to fight Fang and Tank.

Sillerax attacked first with a thunder punch, the Houndoom took the hit and was pushed back, but attacked with flame thrower. Sillerax then hit the Houndoom with a powerful rock smash, knocking the pokemon out.

Fang and Tank, had no problems while fighting the two Murkrow the grunts had sent out.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Rage

It was over so quickly. The grunts didn't look so surprised when they had been beaten, they just grinned and hopped back into their vehicle! They were going to leave!!!??? They were going to leave without a proper fight? Well it's hardly fair, to say the least. Nathan's rage was already very built up, which one of the team rocket grunts noticed.
"Boss, should I say it?" he said.
"I think that would be best." The team rocket grunt stepped out of the vehicle again.
"NATHAN LEE, TEAM ROCKET SHALL COMMAND YOU!" Nathan stopped, and stared openly in front of him, motionless, and shocked to hear those words. With that, the last member of team rocket got back into the drill, before it tunnelled back underground, gone forever, with Glade, Buzz, and Celebi.

Maxew555

Years
Max - Chapter 2: Supplies and a Suprise!

After Max had beaten Fred as Max had found his name out. Fred recommended that Max stocked up on supplies and tools as Lethia was a rough place. Max visited many shops buying a variety of foods, berries and Pokémon foods along with a few bottles of fresh water, a sleeping bag. On his way to buy a tent, Mew abruptly jumped out of her Pokéball, looking anxious.
"Whats wrong Mew?" Max asked.Mew grabbed hold of Max and became en-cloaked in a bright light. There was a bright flash of light. Max and Mew were somewhere else.

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
Nathan part 6 curious

Silver ran after the drill in an attempt to Grab Nath's pokemon, but was too late to do anything about it. he looked at Nath who was just standing there like he was struck in the head by a large branch.

Silver walked over to Nath. "you alright man?" he asked, wondering what was going on. Silver's team on the other hand had formed a circle around the hole made by the drill.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - A lack of control

Nath was still standing there, like ice. He started to regain conscious, but is mind was shifting. He couldn't think anymore. A sudden rush of pain flew down is body and circled his brain, causing him to scream out loud shaking his head back and forth.

Nath fell to the floor, still screaming. When Silver asked what was wrong, Nath just shouted at him.
"Your wrong, your wrong, I'm not wrong, your wrong!!" He was completely beserk!

Nathan pushed Silver to the ground, and started to laugh demonically.

"Did you eat me? HAHAHA! You're sorry, HA I don't care!"

Maxew555

Years
Max - Chapter 3: The Blur and the Boy

Max looked around him and saw many trees, he was in a forest, like one he had never seen before. It was all a blur and felt immensely strange. Relations, he had been here before. In a dream? A vision? He looked to his right, three Pokemon; a shiny Charmeleon, a Dragonair and a Pupitar all surrounding a hole. To his left, a boy, a boy going insane. On top of a man . A Man with wings. It was strange. Hesitantly, Mew pulled the boy off of the man with wings using Psychic. Max fell to the ground. He was lost. He was scared. He was confused and conflicted. What should he do?

He looked towards the trio of Pokemon around the hole. He looked at the Man with wings. He looked at Mew and the Boy. He needed answers. He needed his brother.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Max?

When Nath was interrupted by a wave of psychic energy, he turned to the cause. A boy was standing there, that looked, oddly familiar. So familiar...

Nath stopped to stare at him, and was quite intrigued in the hat the boy wore. It was identical to his brothers...

"Max?" Nathan asked, before collapsing to the ground, unconscious yet again.

Nath's memories were once again swapping...

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
Nathan part 7 odd enough / Max

Silver could simply let Nath push him to the ground... what was up with him... at first calm, now berserk and speaking giberish?!

Silver was rather stunned by all this...

Just then a power, psycic, by the look of it, moved Nath off and away from him.

Silver got up, and saw a boy and a mew aproaching them then he heard Nath say, "Max?" just before he collapsed...again.

Silver approached the newcommer, "I'm guessing you guys know each other," he said looking between Nath and the boy, "pardon me, I'm Silver Galleleo, a pleasure to meet you." he said offering a hand shake.

Maxew555

Years
Max - Chapter 4: Silver Galleleo

"Max?" The boy screamed before falling to the ground. 'How does he know my name?' Max thought to himself.
"I'm guessing you guys know each other, pardon me, I'm Silver Galleleo, a pleasure to meet you" Said the man with wings, Silver.
"I don't know if I know him, my name if you couldn't tell is Max and its a pleasure to meet you too. However, shouldn't we maybe, well... help him?" Max asked as he was feeling shocked, stupefied, confused and at the same awkward in the current situation he was in.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nitro - Life of a Monferno

Nitro was intrigued by the current conversation, yet utterly horrified by what he just saw. His friend, Nathan, was now lying flat on the floor, motionless. Nitro was unsure whether to help him up or not, for he might attack Nitro, although a human wouldn't be much against a fire attack. Nitro had to help his friend.

He reached out to grab his arm, and signalled to Silver and 'Max' that he was doing something about it. He picked up Nathan, and pulled him over to a pile of leaves nearby, and placed him on top of the pile. He placed his hand on Nath's forehead, before turning to the two behind him, and giving a sigh of relief. Nothing seemed to be wrong with Nath, or nothing was wrong anymore. He was going to be fine.

Back