• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you wearing?

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
I'm wearing a Red Dress Shirt with a Black printed T-Shirt underneath, Cotton Beige Dress Pants, and my sick Chinese Dragon Ring on my left hand. Before I was wearing a Black Dress Shirt and Black Dress Pants because I had an Job Interview several hours ago.

Yep I'm preppy and I love it, I don't like wearing tank tops or any other really girly clothing at all---yeah I'm really tomboyish :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm wearing the same as before, only with an added light gray and white zip-up hoodie because my house is cold.

I'm mostly just posting to state that Gimmepie's shirt is amazing.

Years
Today it's pale blue jeans, the ever present glasses (because I like to be able to see) and a black shirt. Today's shirt slogan is "I don't hold a grudge, you give me a new reason to hate you every day".

Thank you Slenderman xD, the majority of my shirts have something like that written on it haha. I guess I just love insulting the random people I walk past.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Athletic shorts and a v-neck teeshirt. Just comfy clothes!

(DIE BLOODEX)

Sirfetch’d

Right now I am wearing athletic shorts and a white T-shirt. about to sleep soon!

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
My work clothes for the morning were navy scrubs... since I got home I've been in purple sweat pants and a spiderman hoodie. x3

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I'm currently wearing a light blue t-shirt with a happy-looking cartoon frog on it and some yellow shorts. :>

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Red sweatpants and a red hoodie with my college logo on them! Lazy day wear :)

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Blue jeans and a black pikachu shirt with colored stars all over it. ^_^;

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Yoga pants and a "love university" hoodie/sweatshirt.

college lyfe

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Black "Owl City" shirt, grey jeans,and my normal blue/black Vans. The Owl City shirt is actually unique. It says Owl City printed several times and I've only found it at JcPenney so far since you can only get Owl City shirts mostly online.
Spoiler:

Back