Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Magnetic - Back!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old April 18th, 2013 (03:57 PM).
Magnetic
Underground Trainer

Nature: Mild
Long time Pokemon aficionado back after a long absence. I've been playing White 2 recently, and since none of my friends play these games anymore (I'm 24), I'd like to make some poke-friends to discuss our journeys and this great culture!
Old April 18th, 2013 (05:33 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Hey there, welcome back to PC, Magnetic! I'm sure you'll find friends here who play Pokemon at or around your age (I'm 22, and I just started playing my favorite game Silver on emulator. Oh the memories~!).

We have a 5th Generation Board, where you can discuss anything of Black/White and Black/White 2 in your own time. We have lots of interesting discussions there, so you will love it there. And if you have time to explore, we have an XY speculation section, to discuss the upcoming 3DS game! Seriously, there's a whole lot to do here. :D

Nice to meet ya, and welcome back! Have a great time here and I shall see ya around. :3

Old April 18th, 2013 (05:33 PM).
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Heeey Magnetic~! Welcome back!!

Wow, long absence indeed. :O I don't think I really recognize you, though you were mostly active before I created this account. Neat, always awesome to have older members return. Hopefully you've been settling in well - I see you've been posting around a fair bit already, which I'm happy to see. Oh, and your avatar and username combo is beyond awesome. Don't know why, but I'm suddenly getting Pokemon Snap Magnemite/Magneton vibes here...

White 2 is awesome! I have Black 2 and love it so, so much. The Fifth Gen board will be perfect for discussing the games so make sure to stop by there if you're interested. Sorry none of your friends play.. a lot of other members that join are actually in the same boat. It stinks since Pokemon is an amazing franchise, though suppose it's not so popular among adults (arguably still is in Japan, though they're probably in a similar boat as us). But you'll definitely find a lot of people to discuss the games with here, promise! I'm turning 22 next week and am still a huge fan of the series. Always and forever, hopefully. :')

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need any help, okayy?
Burnin’ up, we love, trust in it

cool | family | my star | twin | credit
Old April 18th, 2013 (05:51 PM).
Magnetic
Underground Trainer

Nature: Mild
Thanks you two! Appreciate the warm welcome. Looking forward to making some more poke friends!

Sponsored Links