The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old Posted March 27th, 2013 (04:54 AM).
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco54 View Post
Sorry I'm new haha...how do i download this? the only link for download i can see in the original post is for the patch and the documents..

and a second question, sorry if this is silly, but once i do have it downloaded where do i put the patch? or is it that as long as its in the same file folder it will work?

thanks a bunch to anyone who responds
1.Download the IPS Patch.
2.Download a clean Fire Red English (U) Rom(Links are not allowed but Google knows the answer)
3.Apply the IPS Patch to FR Rom.
4.Use VGBA if you want to play it on PC.

BTW: I have encountered strange bugs on a floor in Pokemon Tower. Each time when I want to defeat one of the trainers there with Flygon, the game freezes after I defeated one of their pokemon. The trainers before in the tower battled fine.

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Old Posted March 27th, 2013 (12:14 PM).
Coco54

I figured it out after fooling around with it a bit and looking online, shoulda done that in the first place hahaha thanks a bunch for your help anyway and thanks for the heads up on that glitch too
Old Posted March 30th, 2013 (10:26 AM).
Seraphimon-sama

Where can I find Mew? It says in the documents that its on the same floor as Mewtwo, but I've searched the entire place with no luck.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old Posted April 3rd, 2013 (05:14 AM). Edited April 7th, 2013 by Lord_Storm.
Lord_Storm
Deathly Inferno

Nature: Naughty
I think I found a bug.

I had just healed at Viridian Pokecentre, and went in and checked my Pokemon, removing the items. I go to walk out and cannot seem to move. I then notice that I'm now standing behind the desk (where Chansey was), unable to move at all, other than spin around.

Some pictures:
Spoiler:

EDIT: Tested again, and it seems to happen everytime I go into any of the places in the menu in the Pokecentre.

EDIT2: To fix this, all I had to do was walk into a different PokeCentre and the Chansey disappears from the Viridian one, making me able to use the menu in there.
Old Posted April 10th, 2013 (05:49 AM).
nomi1993a
Nauman Nasir

I loved playing furious flames which makes me Suicune love keep it up iam definately going to play this 1 also. , and 1 more thing how far this beta goes?
Old Posted April 10th, 2013 (10:15 PM).
Lord_Storm
Deathly Inferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomi1993a View Post
I loved playing furious flames which makes me Suicune love keep it up iam definately going to play this 1 also. , and 1 more thing how far this beta goes?
If you look at the title, it does say that the hack is complete, which I presume it means that it goes to the end of the game.
Old Posted April 10th, 2013 (10:27 PM). Edited April 10th, 2013 by alienhunterx.
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Man where was I in all these years. How could I miss another of Suicune's master pieces.:D. By the way How far does the hack goes? I know it says complete but the attachment just says beta 1.1
Old Posted April 11th, 2013 (02:12 AM).
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
This hack is 100% complete, the only reason why its labelled as 1.1 is because there was a release after the first which fixed any exsisting glitches.

Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Old Posted April 11th, 2013 (03:15 AM).
Lord_Storm
Deathly Inferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
This hack is 100% complete, the only reason why its labelled as 1.1 is because there was a release after the first which fixed any exsisting glitches.
As I commented before, I did manage to find a glitch where I get stuck behind the Pokecentre desk in Viridian. This is only when the Chansey is there, so it's fixable by running ahead to Viridian quick.
Old Posted April 11th, 2013 (05:01 AM).
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Storm View Post
As I commented before, I did manage to find a glitch where I get stuck behind the Pokecentre desk in Viridian. This is only when the Chansey is there, so it's fixable by running ahead to Viridian quick.
That happened in the release before Beta 1.1 in which the Chansey's were moved to outside the Pokecentres to prevent the movement glitch.

Old Posted April 11th, 2013 (05:06 AM).
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Hey Suicune, I got a bug concerning Flygon: It´s on Lvl 50 and each time i beat a Pokemon the game freezes. Can you have a look on this?

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Old Posted April 11th, 2013 (05:52 PM).
Lord_Storm
Deathly Inferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
That happened in the release before Beta 1.1 in which the Chansey's were moved to outside the Pokecentres to prevent the movement glitch.
There is a Chansey outside but once I walk inside, the Chansey is behind the desk. It only seems to resolve if I go to a different PokeCentre for some reason. I'll try re-download the patch and see if the same thing still happens.
Old Posted April 11th, 2013 (10:59 PM).
alienhunterx

Ok now I know what I seeked. Another question is now it only covers Kanto and Sevii Islands right?
Old Posted April 12th, 2013 (02:37 AM). Edited April 12th, 2013 by Hoenn.
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Ok now I know what I seeked. Another question is now it only covers Kanto and Sevii Islands right?
Yeah, thats right, all seven islands and the whole of Kanto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Storm View Post
There is a Chansey outside but once I walk inside, the Chansey is behind the desk. It only seems to resolve if I go to a different PokeCentre for some reason. I'll try re-download the patch and see if the same thing still happens.
Oh right okay thanks, I'll try looking into it during the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingCharizard View Post
Hey Suicune, I got a bug concerning Flygon: It´s on Lvl 50 and each time i beat a Pokemon the game freezes. Can you have a look on this?
I think I have an idea as to why it does this, I'm going to be releasing another beta as there are a few things I would like to add/change so I'll try and get that sorted too.

Old Posted April 12th, 2013 (10:31 PM).
alienhunterx

So what is the major difference between this hack and Furious Flames??? (Just Hoenn?)
Old Posted April 13th, 2013 (05:11 AM).
Lennon

Love this hack, it's fun but still challenging.

There is one pokemon that is a bit overpowered in this game though: Doduo/Dodrio with Huge Power. Huge power means that Dodrio already buffed attack (120 base) is doubled, so Dodrio effectively has a base attack of at least 240 (basically the highest attack stat in the game). Coupled with the facts that you can catch Doduo early on in the game, Dodrio's high base speed, access to bulk up and agility, Dodrio is completely broken. You should consider rebalancing Dodrio.

Just a minor thought on an otherwise great hack, keep up the good work!
Old Posted April 13th, 2013 (06:22 AM).
jstolze

Hey Suicune, Where can I find the National Dex? I already have 3 badges, but no ND yet :/
Old Posted April 14th, 2013 (07:41 AM).
kali930
Unhatched Egg

Where I can find Beldum and Bagon??
Old Posted April 15th, 2013 (06:29 AM). Edited April 15th, 2013 by ShnitzelPower.
ShnitzelPower
Unhatched Egg

Oh hey there, Just wanted to review the game from my gameplay. So i started playing like 2 days ago i guess, or 3 ?

So after achieveing 8 badges, i went to capture Celby. I didn't have a low rank pokemon to fight and capture Celby so i went to the poke health care or what ever in VIRDIAN city, then logged on the pc, deposit a pokemon, i saved the game and WHHHHALLLLAAAAAAAAA, I FOUND OUT IM ****ING STUCK AND SAVED THIS **** ****ING ********.

GREAT, THANKS FOR THE GUY WHO HACKED THE GAME AND LEFT US ALL THE BUGS, SO WE CAN BURN HOURS OF OUR LIVES AND GET STUCK IN A FREAKING STUPID GLITCH.

But most of the time i really enjoyed the game it was fun and i know the creator is talnted.
bye.
Old Posted April 15th, 2013 (10:08 AM).
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennon View Post
Love this hack, it's fun but still challenging.

There is one pokemon that is a bit overpowered in this game though: Doduo/Dodrio with Huge Power. Huge power means that Dodrio already buffed attack (120 base) is doubled, so Dodrio effectively has a base attack of at least 240 (basically the highest attack stat in the game). Coupled with the facts that you can catch Doduo early on in the game, Dodrio's high base speed, access to bulk up and agility, Dodrio is completely broken. You should consider rebalancing Dodrio.

Just a minor thought on an otherwise great hack, keep up the good work!
Thanks for this, I was intentionally going to give Dodrio a different ability but for some reason I must've gave it Pure Power. I'll fix this in the next update.

Old Posted April 18th, 2013 (01:14 PM).
jstolze

Hey Suicune: Where would I get the national dex? I didn't see it in the beginning like your other games. :/
Old Posted April 19th, 2013 (07:59 PM).
Seraphimon-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstolze View Post
Hey Suicune: Where would I get the national dex? I didn't see it in the beginning like your other games. :/
You get the National Pokédex at the exact same time as the original, in other words, by going to see Prof. Oak after having 60 Pokémon in the Pokédex and beating the Elite Four and the Champion.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old Posted April 25th, 2013 (10:38 PM). Edited April 25th, 2013 by dalidada.
dalidada
Unhatched Egg

i have found a bug .. once you defeat team rocket due i meen jassie and james in sixth island.. they going up and the screen is going with them and the game freeze
fix this bug please

and a little other thing i cant fiend Navel Rock or birth island in ruts 8/25
Old Posted April 26th, 2013 (02:45 AM).
Dimebag

Nature: Gentle
So it's a completed hack ! Gonna try it soon... Hope there was a 386 ruby/sapphire hack like that (But not that difficult ! )
Old Posted April 26th, 2013 (07:36 PM).
Mαтт★H.
◆Bεlιενξ»

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Mαтт★H.
After I used the PC in Viridian City, I turned into the Chansey and got stuck.
Attached Images
File Type: png Pokémon Fire Red Generations_000.png‎ (5.7 KB, 14 views) (Save to Dropbox)

catacombninja
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links