Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 9th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
There's a few emblems like Andy said which mean a lot when you receive them, A Gem Amongst Granite or staff 'ego emblems' for example, and some which are fun to strive for like the pairing emblem Committed, but largely I don't find emblems to be anything special. With the amount of emblems that get spammed after every Get Together or event it's a wonder that most people aren't already in triple figures XD
Old April 9th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
I absolutely loooove emblems. The first one I got was the Gem Against the Granite thingy or whatever, and since then, I've tried my best to get more. That wonderful, blissful feeling when you open your account and there's a PM from one of the mods that says you got an emblem and you're like omgggg omg omg omg can't breathe

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old April 9th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Elaitenstile
I am legend

Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
When I see one emblem, I'm like : OMGSIOFHASJIFOGJPDJVPSDJIOVSPDJOVSPDOJSPJO!!!!!! XD

I want emblems like hell! Especially because I love seeing emblems I really dunno why maybe bcuz of that jealousy thing xD

So I love emblems, like that but I only hav 2 XDXDXDXD

Which is why I badly want that "Color Coordinated" thing, it's just too cool! xD

Yeah, they are the best thing in this site xD
~
Old April 15th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
I recently earned my first emblem today, so now I'm willing to get more in the future, because emblems are like achievements, you get addicted to trying to earn as many as possible, or else you become gloomy about it. If only there was a guide that shows how you get them.
Credit goes to KhanadianDaleks of imgur for the gif
Old April 15th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Yusshin
♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
I recently earned my first emblem today, so now I'm willing to get more in the future, because emblems are like achievements, you get addicted to trying to earn as many as possible, or else you become gloomy about it. If only there was a guide that shows how you get them.
This. Most of my emblems were effortless / acquired with time i.e. Committed, Veteran, 2010 New Year Celebration.

I got one today from Aerilyn for participating in the X&Y PokeCreation event, but I knew I was going to get one for that... which is admittedly why I participated.

I've never gotten one just out there. It's always been earned in a systematic way. I'm hoping to get just a random "gift" emblem at some point.

Polaret | Fourette | Ecuret | Axew | Zorua | Nanette [Shiny]
"My scar makes me sassy, child!"
The Big Bang Theory Fan Club - Click To Join!
The French Club
Old April 20th, 2013, 02:04 AM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Truth be told, the only emblems I truly have any joy in are my *coughs* nine Drama Queen emblems.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here