Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Hellu world :3

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old April 20th, 2013 (07:55 PM).
Dark Opposer
Unhatched Egg

Dis be Blake :D I'm new and all like trollin dis here place :D I love pokemon and my referer is romeo010, his is awesome and such a cool friend, -cracks fingers- TIME TO GET INTO THE ULTIMATE WORLD OF POKEM :D -hums pokeon theme songs-
Old April 20th, 2013 (08:00 PM). Edited April 20th, 2013 by sad boy.
sad boy
Just bein me
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
You where supposed to put who refer'd when you where signing up...oh well. I hope you can get into making a pokemon game and learn how to script though this forum with advanced map and such. Have fun and follow the forum rules...I really hope you learn how to script though this forum and work on making a game with awesome people good luck Blake!

The most uninteresting person here

Old April 21st, 2013 (01:10 PM).
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Yo Blake! Welcome to PC and good to meet you! :)

Your intro gave me a good laugh, hehe. So going by what Romeo said, are you interested in learning to make a game? Could be wrong but that's the vibe I'm getting. You're definitely in the right place if so! There are bunches of new members joining for that reason and PC's hack/fangame library only continues to grow.

And I'm sure you mean no harm with your post; you seem like a good person so there's no need to go around trolling, right? Haha but anyway, what exactly are you interested in? n~n I'm assuming you play the games since pretty much all of us do with the exception of a small bunch of members, but other than that, do you watch the anime or maybe read the manga/play the card game? Do you like anything else besides Pokemon? Any music of interests? Video games? Anime? Pets?! ...I'll just stop with the questions now since I'm sure you know what I mean. But yeah, let loose and tell us more about yourself! ;P

Like Romeo said, remember to read the rules! I'm around if you ever need something, though so are our wonderful staff members. You can also post any forum-related questions you may have over at the Quick Questions & Answers thread. Have fun!
Burnin’ up, we love, trust in it

cool | family | my star | twin | credit
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links