• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Plasma Rated T (OOC)

What Type of Area do you Want Next? (I already have one in mind, but this is just for me to see what

• Another Forest -_-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert

• Cave/Mountain/High Mountain

• River

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grassland

• Coast side

• Swamp

• Graveyard (???)

• I don't care

• Total voters

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I'm sorry but I don't think I can join this RP. Keep my spot open if you'd like but I might come back later.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Left the end of my post open for a trainer or two to assist me with the houndoom. Greyson won't be able to do it alone.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Name (First and Last): Jack 'Flame' Robinson
Age (Ages 12-18): 15
Personality (2-3 paragraphs minimum): Jack is a very fiery person, he has a bad temper and a short fuse. He can be very serious about things and not patient at all. Telling him what to do can sometimes make him attack you. He is very calm seeing battles holding back his anger if his father actually wins.

He gets annoyed if people boast and lashes out a lot but on the inside he is happy and caring. He would wish he could be but he got bullied when he was 9. When he is happy he is in a very cheery mood and will get very kind. His worst enemy is embarrassment so he tries to keep his father a secret. Overall though you can't really describe his personality as mean it is just he is different.

Appearance (Either 2-3 paragraph minimum, or a picture with some supplemental text): Jack is normal size for his age and is about the 14th tallest in his class (out of 30). He has short red spiked up hair which is easy to see which is quite spiky at the back too. He has big brown eyes and a normal sized mouth. He has a head shaped like Chili (the gym leader) and normal ears.

His body is in fine shape and for that reason he usually wears a flame red T-Shirt which stands out on him or a hoodie with a picture of Flint and his Infernape. His wears black jeans which he doesn't really care about and red and dark blue trainers. He carries a bag around that goes on his back that is green and yellow with three legendaries on it Kyogre, Rayquaza and Groudon they are his favourite legendaries but he also likes Cobalion.

History (3 paragraphs minimum): His father is Chili the leader of the straiton gym and also waitor of it. He is very annoyed of his dad since he can't win battles well, he can but rarely. His mother left him when he was young so Chili, Cress and Cilan had to look after him. He admires Cilan for his skill and cleverness and Cress for his cool and patient attitude but he finds it annoying that he can't really say anything for his father. When he was young he found out about Sinnoh elite 4 member Flint and saw his awesome Infernape which he met when Flint went to Unova and wanted one.

He was told by his teachers that when he chooses his starter he must use chimchar so if gets to he definitely will. Once he was kidnapped by a person he didn't know and some others also got kidnaped and he was saved by Flint and Cynthia. Later on that day Flint and Chili became friends and they visit each other sometimes. When team plasma attacked Chili couldn't come to help so they all stayed there Jack annoyed shouted at them when three of the shadow traid challenged them to a battle and they lost.

Jack as annoyed as ever thought of leaving home but then the whole of Unova was told to go to the new region to be safe but somehow Jack knew someone was in trouble. He watched TV to find out that the world champion White is dead killed by Team Plasma. Shocked Jack thought of getting a starter in this new region and he could help out after Unova.

Starter Selection (Starters are below, with your choice of one egg move (Keep it realistic): Chimchar nicknamed BlazeBlast with Thunder Punch

Legendary Selection (You are allowed one legendary reservation. Details are below): Rayquaza

RP Sample (Just so I can see how you RP. If you don't have one make up a little prologue explaining why you're leaving for the journey (Other than the threat of Team Plasma):
"Hey dad I might go on a journey to stop Team Plasma!" Jack said.
"Jack are you sure well ok but take this Xtranciever ok?" Chili said glumly
"Awww thanks dad great i'll go see Professor Pine!" Jack said as he went outside.
Jack then scurried off to Proffesor Pine's lab.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
koopafan29, you are accepted. I'm adding you to the list.

As you Game_sloth, I think I'll help you unless someone manages to post in the next 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Years
Sorry for my lack of posting...very weird week for me (and the rest of Boston as well). I was gonna make a post last night too...but then my friend wanted to go to the bar, and who am I to say no to a friend? :P

But I'll have a post up tonight before the new episode of Game of Thrones airs.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
It's fine ORegan. Especially with the thing in Boston. Your post was very good. Keep it up! Also on the 25th I am going to post the next chapter.

P.S. I added a rule about how to encounter a Pokemon, and I think it's best you read it. You didn't put Death to Plasma in the end of your post. No one but AppleMan, Midnight-Umbreon, and I did.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
KK Lol, adding it. Good first few posts! Also, look forward for the new chapter, coming out tomorrow! (Don't post even after someone other then you posts, I have to say something about it, and look at the encountering stuff. Trainers can have anything.)

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Just say his Pokemon and their levels, I'll figure out the moves, unless you want them to have special TM or egg moves. They probably will anyway.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Sorry I haven't posted yet!

I started working on something last weekend, but I haven't had time to finish and I don't think I will finish tonight either… >3>

Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still here.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Hell yeah i will take it ember will burn the turtwigs butt off. I like Shroomish's ability

Years
I'm posting to let you know I'm dropping out of the RP due to the structure and handling. Please take my character off the roster.

Back