Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Hello everyone im a newbie here XD

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old April 18th, 2013 (08:04 PM).
Banned for being awesome

Nature: Jolly
Hello there fellas I'm new here I hope I can make friends with all of you ok that's it for now haha
Old April 18th, 2013 (08:59 PM).
Just keep swimming...
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Hello Trettwig! It's nice to see you here!
By the way, in PC, we could also talk about anything Pokemon as well!
If you're unsure what to do, moderators like Cid and Cirno are there for help! Welcome, and have a great time!
Old April 18th, 2013 (09:14 PM).
Love and Peace

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
Hello there Treetwig!

You wanna make friends eh? Can I be one of them? :3

Anyways, you should read the rules first before posting in a forum so that you won't get into any trouble. Also why not join some clubs or go to our new X & Y forum and discuss about the things that may appear in the upcoming games.

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity!
Old April 19th, 2013 (04:15 AM). Edited April 19th, 2013 by Treetwig.
Banned for being awesome

Quote originally posted by Wind Heart:
Hello Trettwig! It's nice to see you here!
By the way, in PC, we could also talk about anything Pokemon as well!
If you're unsure what to do, moderators like Cid and Cirno are there for help! Welcome, and have a great time!
Ok thx dude haha I don't know what to say but I'm happy haha thx again and may god bless you :D

Quote originally posted by Shadowraze:
Hello there Treetwig!

You wanna make friends eh? Can I be one of them? :3

Anyways, you should read the rules first before posting in a forum so that you won't get into any trouble. Also why not join some clubs or go to our new X & Y forum and discuss about the things that may appear in the upcoming games.

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity!
Hello new friend and where can I join clubs? Thx!! :D
Old April 19th, 2013 (04:15 PM).
the pretender

Nature: Lax
Hey Treetwig! Welcome to PC! You can join clubs in the fitting names of two sections - Other Clubs and Pokemon Clubs. Other Clubs holds clubs outside of Pokemon while Pokemon Clubs, hosts all sorts of fun groups that chat about either various types (water, electric etc.) It's worth checking out sometime, they're both great sections and you can meet other people who share similar interests. n__n

We're really friendly I promise! I know this from experience, really the people here are some of the most friendliest on the planet of forums. But yeah, we don't bite at all, so feel free to start a conversation any time!

Ahh so guessing by your avatar, is there any chance you're a fan of Gallade as well? Gallade is an amazing Pokemon, also the design is pretty badass in my opinion! B). But yeah I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions feel free to ask a moderator or a staff member for help. See you around the forums! :3
Old April 19th, 2013 (07:15 PM).
Banned for being awesome

Quote originally posted by Narnia:
Hey Treetwig! Welcome to PC! You can join clubs in the fitting names of two sections - Other Clubs and Pokemon Clubs. Other Clubs holds clubs outside of Pokemon while Pokemon Clubs, hosts all sorts of fun groups that chat about either various types (water, electric etc.) It's worth checking out sometime, they're both great sections and you can meet other people who share similar interests. n__n

We're really friendly I promise! I know this from experience, really the people here are some of the most friendliest on the planet of forums. But yeah, we don't bite at all, so feel free to start a conversation any time!

Ahh so guessing by your avatar, is there any chance you're a fan of Gallade as well? Gallade is an amazing Pokemon, also the design is pretty badass in my opinion! B). But yeah I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions feel free to ask a moderator or a staff member for help. See you around the forums! :3
Thx for the info pal! :D I hope we and the other people can get along and I really like gallade because he helped me on pokemon leagues (D,P,Pl,Hg,Ss,W) and yeah I really enjoyed my time here Thx again!
Old April 19th, 2013 (07:38 PM).
Love and Peace

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
Quote originally posted by Treetwig:
Hello new friend and where can I join clubs? Thx!! :D
There are two types of clubs. One is Pokemon related clubs while the other is Non-Pokemon related.

Pokemon Clubs
Fan Clubs & Groups
Old April 21st, 2013 (03:40 AM).
Banned for being awesome

Thx for the info dude! your awesome!!

Sponsored Links