• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Your favorite pokemon battle theme

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
There's a lot of awesome battle music in the Pokémon games I'd say, some of my personal favourites are; the Champion theme from Red and Blue, Lance's Champion theme from Gold and Silver, Cynthia's Champion theme from Diamond and Pearl and also the Legendary Beasts theme from Crystal.

If I had to pick only one it would have to be Lance's theme. Here's why:

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
There's a lot of awesome battle music in the Pokémon games I'd say, some of my personal favourites are; the Champion theme from Red and Blue, Lance's Champion theme from Gold and Silver, Cynthia's Champion theme from Diamond and Pearl and also the Legendary Beasts theme from Crystal.

If I had to pick only one it would have to be Lance's theme. Here's why:

Nice Battle theme and did you know that lance and red has the same battle theme

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
my favorite has to be the team Aqua grunt battle theme.

if video does not work:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzsfUdZEi2c

Haha that music theme rock my world

Lavender town music theme anyone?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
The original 8-bit composition for trainer battles as heard in RGBY. Coupled with many of the contemporary attack effects, it makes battles feel much more intense than in any later Pokemon games thus far.

Years
My favorite battle theme, hands down, is that of Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza in R/S/E. I stole this comment from YouTube, but it describes how I feel about it so well, that I just had to use it: "When you hear those bells you know that serious ---- is going down."

Spoiler:

Nakala Pri

Pokemon Black, Nimbasa's City's gym. Why? Because it has such an awesome theme, ride and battle and get grizzly with Ground type! Woooooooo!!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years

While it may sound childish, it fits Iris' personality well, as she is spontaneous, full of energy and young, so she's quite the ambitious one.

If this video fails to work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb9ee9lWSbg

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Definitely the Classic Wild Pokemon Battle theme from RBY. Nostalgia^ 9000+

Spoiler:

I also love this remix of the Kanto Gym leader theme

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Most Memorable goes to
Last Battle (VS. Rival)
- Pokémon Red, Blue, & Yellow Versions

That final battle against your rival, the battle you have trained so long for! =p. Thought it was a great theme for the last epic showdown.

Honourable mention goes to

Battle! Frontier Brain
- Pokémon Emerald Version

Really fun theme, that seems to be a little unknown =(.

@Zorogami

i love that remix!, nice share.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Yeah, I'm stuck between the HG/SS theme against Red, the E4 in Emerald and the Champion battle in FR/LG.

God, why must there be such amazing themes, y'know?

RK9

Pokémon Professor
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2013
I've always liked the wild Pokémon Battle Theme from Pokémon Gold/Silver. I also like any music that involves an important battle, such as a Gym Leader or Champion. :)

Back