• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Crimson0191: Alright... Let's step back a moment. What you've done is circumvented the actual basis and backstory of the roleplay, the most original part of Fallout by a long shot, in favor of simply combining pokemon and human DNA... to achieve what is essentially the same thing. The method of accomplishing this is convoluted and does not make a lot of sense given the setting of the roleplay. There are a dozen "Why would they" and more importantly "How would they" questions that you're /basically/ refusing to answer.

I'd have to say that if 'original' is what you're aiming for I'm confident you have the ability to do better than this. Either way, the concept is a bit of a mess, and it's not properly explained. I can't just let this slide on through. I mean first of all the red chain is a retconned item, meaning it never existed as far as any source that isn't the anime (Which this RP is not based on) is concerned. In the games, Palkia and Dialgia were summoned by the lake guardians directly.

All three of which did not survive the virus.

That being said, it would be hilariously convoluted to think up an idea to reach dialga or palkia that makes sense at all.

Frankly, it would be easier to go after Giratina or Arceus itself~

But yeah. I'm saying this idea just doesn't work, not that you shouldn't try and be creative or any of that jazz.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I finally posted. This post comes in Fainting and Exposition flavor! And no, you can't pick and choose, you have to take them both together.

...But seriously, if we made a drinking game out of how many times a host of Mako's body faints...someone would die.

Khawill

<3
Years
I did the walking dead drinking game.
Honestly, there comes a point where you just don't know if you should take a shot.
"Dude did they kill a zombie or is that chick making out with that dude?"
"I don't know man, let's just take a shot anyways."
"All we got ish moonshine."
"Is that a flavor of wine cooler?"

And that's how people die

Khawill

<3
Years
They are not special.
Anyways! Everything is in place for Spark's new world order!!!
Now that two threats have been eliminated by outside forces, Spark will be able to take over the world. Mwahahahahahahahahahah mwahahah mwah *cough* hahahaahah.

Spark is a kind person with no mal intent or evil thoughts, plans, or ideas.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
IM SO BORED OF NATH gonna make him die or something :) no but seriously I cannot be bothered with him im going nowhere with this. maybe coz nath has information he gets killed.
IDK im gonna post my new SU later on because right now I cant be bothered. Too much thinking lol

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Crimson, I may be able to post every once in a while, so we can continue with this plotline of ours. I'm quite sure we can come up with a creative death if you still want to. ARIA GOES ON A CRAZY KILLING SPREE FOR NO REASON!!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
er-hem well that would be kinda strange. I was thinking that Nath wakes up with amnesia because someone doesn't want him with too much information, then I look at the photo again and try to find out who you are. I don't know quite yet, because I really have no-where to go with Nath apart from the previously made plot lol

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
hmph. anywasy, ive been watching A LOT of the walking dead recently, so I'm taking a few ideas from that. Do you mind if I create a small town on mt coronet that survives together? Obviously in this their wont be any fishy people, just around 20 survivers in it, just so I can create some story from that? Not too much, just some previously owned houses, surrounded by walls, but I'll explain it all in my posts later if its alloud

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
or we could say that I leaked a gassy fart which eroded some rocks causing everything to fall, either works for me. :P I'll just roll with it, and see what happens

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
evil, yet satisfying. I do believe I will be burning the camp site down to a crisp before going on a murderous rampage, and entering family homes and behind me is a scene of roaring fire while a stab an innocent father or mother, and watch him/her fall to the floor, in a pool of blood, and see the faces of the family behind her as a walk away; they are grateful their lives are spared. As a turn around to leave, I bend over and put my butt into the dead persons face, and leak a very gassy fart, presumably eroding their face into nothing more than bones, before walking out of the house and back into the burning village. Am I overdoing it?

Back