The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 21st, 2013, 12:20 PM
JohSketch
Tech Geek

Nature: Quiet
I'm JohSketch (Known formely as Joshua/Josh in Pokemon games) and i'm a huge pokemon fan

I own Emerald, Pearl, Diamond, Heartgold, and Pokemon Black 2. I'm also a Google fan and I hope to make friends with everyone!

(Do you guys know if its allowed to post friend codes and stuff in your sig?)
Old April 21st, 2013, 12:39 PM
Sheep
foxy foxy whats it gonna be

Nature: Timid
Hey there Josh, welcome to PC! Or Joh.. whatever you prefer. ^^

Yep, it is indeed allowed to have friend codes in your signature! That's really the only place you can have them in actually, haha. We don't have a thread right now for listing your friend codes so a signature is the best option. Are you a trader or battler, by any chance? What do you like to usually do in your Pokemon games? I've recently become a breeder and EV trainer, which has been loads of fun, though I can't utilize that to its fullest potential since I don't have Wi-Fi. :(

Aaand Google is great! Google Voice in particular has saved me so much money since I don't have to purchase monthly texting plans. And of course we all know that Google is by far the best search engine out there! Other than being a Poke and Google fan, is there anything else you like to do? Maybe watching TV, playing a certain other game, reading, music and so on? There's a lot to do on a forum of this size so I'm sure you'll find lots of boards to keep you busy! Just make sure not to disappear on us. :D We'll all be sad if that were to happen.

Enjoy your stay on PC and good meeting you! ♥
Old April 21st, 2013, 12:57 PM
JohSketch
Tech Geek

Thanks!

Im not sure if i'm a trader or a battler, but I think i'm gonna be a trader! I still have to figure out what IV and EV is. I can't breed right now because i'm stuck at Elsa's gym in Pokemon Black 2 (I could beat her if she stops switching Pokemon so much!) and I cannot find a day care center. I like watching HGTV and the other games I play is Halo 4 & Black Ops II (not much though!). I love playing DS games though, and I pretty much play Animal Crossing and Pokemon.

Thanks for replying and I won't disappear anytime soon

EDIT: I double-posted because my internet is acting slow right now

Games: Emerald, Red, Diamond, Pearl, Black 2, Heartgold, Black, White, Blue, Ranger, Battle Stadium

Friend Codes:
- Black 2 (3955-7580-0267)
- Pearl (0045-4325-5523)
- Pearl Alternate (0344-5617-0642)

I have alternate friend codes because I have cheated/imported saves on them. I highly suggest not trying to trade with me using the alternate friend codes.

Pokemon Black 2 Team:

Links:
Introductory Post

Last edited by JohSketch; April 21st, 2013 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 21st, 2013, 01:12 PM
theChief

Nature: Docile
I have a macbook air too! And also play halo 4 xD man, the people on here are awesome. And by the people on here I mean literally the first 3 people I have seen are way better than any of the people I know in real life.
Old April 21st, 2013, 01:14 PM
JohSketch
Tech Geek

Haha! I love Macbooks! <3

Games: Emerald, Red, Diamond, Pearl, Black 2, Heartgold, Black, White, Blue, Ranger, Battle Stadium

Friend Codes:
- Black 2 (3955-7580-0267)
- Pearl (0045-4325-5523)
- Pearl Alternate (0344-5617-0642)

I have alternate friend codes because I have cheated/imported saves on them. I highly suggest not trying to trade with me using the alternate friend codes.

Pokemon Black 2 Team:

Links:
Introductory Post
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links