The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 21st, 2013, 04:50 PM
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
I found a good pasta today, and I thought I'd show it to you guys.
http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/pokem...e_cursed_ones/
Old April 22nd, 2013, 08:06 AM
Olli

It wasn't bad, but I wouldn't really say it was that good :/ It was written like it took place in the anime world, but used the game mechanics for Pokemon and battles and such, and that kinda annoyed me through the entire creepypasta. There were also a few things, which... didn't really make sense. An example being this:

Crystal decided, digging into the memories of all the pokémon books she had ever read, that this pokémon had been bred, and for some reason sent to Johto. But something struck her – they couldn’t breed over in Kanto. Breeding was something new that had been introduced in her generation

I don't see how Kanto can be an entire generation behind, unless you somehow travel back in time, everytime you cross the border to Kanto, and that still wouldn't explain why that'd mean they wouldn't be able to breed Pokemon xD This combined with the game mechanics, like how they aren't able to see when attacks miss, aside from the fact that they didn't damage the opponent, kinda made some parts a bit annoying to read. It was also super easy to predict what would happen, once she'd encountered the Ghost Pokemon, which is one thing I also don't like that much about creepypastas. It's more entertaining if its a surprise, which is why I'd enjoy a poorly written creepypasta with elements of surprise, rather than a predictable creepypasta.

But all in all, it wasn't a bad creepypasta, I've just seen better :p
Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:21 AM
Nottingham
We are on the cruise!

Nature: Relaxed
Name: Louis Baskerville
Pick a pokemon from the list: Gengar!
What's your favorite Pokemon creepy topic?: Lost Silver is the only main one I really know, so I guess that one.
Do you have a favorite character from a Pokemon Creepypasta?: None really, but I'm hoping for some exposure to cool pastas or other stories here and maybe then I'll have one.

I just checked out that Tarnished Silver story. I liked it, though it seemed just a tad too unbelievable.

~SamuShinoda~
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:30 AM
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
Sorry for not updating for a while, I got busy.

Anyway. New topic.

Why do you think the concept of "being replaced" is very common in Pokemon creepypastas? Because its not very common in other games where you can delete the save file.

Sponsored Links