The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Bored of your old Pokémon games, but still want to play them? Put your skills to the test with a solo run, a monotype challenge, or anything else you can think of.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 12th, 2013, 10:18 AM
bilzandpap
Who DOESN'T love Conkeldurr???

Nature: Mild

Advertise here
Honestly, I am SHOCKED that there is no longer a Tri-Species Challenge thread anymore. That was one of my favorite ones. So, here's a (hopefully successful) Revival.

First off, I don't remember all the rules, but the basic one is:

YOU MUST COMPLETE THE GAME WITH 3 POKEMON.

That's pretty much it. You get to pick the three Pokemon that you want, and then you progress through the game using only these three Pokemon.

Other rules:
  • HM slaves are allowed, but, as usual, can't be used in battle unless completely necessary.
  • Hacking/trading in Pokemon at or below Lv. 10 is allowed, just no perfect IV's, illegal moves/abilities, etc. You get to pick the 3 Pokemon you use, so it's only fair that you be allowed obtain them early on.
  • However, no legendaries.
  • All three Pokemon must be of different species. It's called the Tri-Species Challenge, after all.
  • No 2 Pokemon of the same type (optional, but this was in the last thread).
  • You can hack in a Shiny Pokemon if you want one or more of your team members to be shiny.
  • Your challenge is over when the credits roll for the first time.
  • You can do an Ultimate Challenge, where you use the same 3 Pokemon for one game from each generation. This means that your team has to be made up of all Gen I Pokemon, though, or Gen 1-3 if you're going to play Kanto and Johto in FR/LG and HG/SS

That's all I can think of right now, but I'll edit this if something comes up.

If anyone wants a userbar, here are some, credits to jdthebud:
Spoiler:

Here's the sign up sheet:
Spoiler:
GAME YOU WILL BE PLAYING: ???
POKEMON YOU WILL BE USING: ???, ???, and ??? (either list names, or put pictures)

And here's my sign up:
Spoiler:
GAME YOU WILL BE PLAYING: Pokemon Emerald
POKEMON YOU WILL BE USING:

Challengers:
Spoiler:
TBIF on Fire Red
Pacifist on Platinum
Seraphimon-Sama on Blaze Black 2
KoboraX on Silver
Paku123 on LeafGreen
Kerg on Emerald
DarkChibimon on Black

Champions:
Spoiler:
KoboraX on FireRed
bilzandpap on Emerald

Last edited by bilzandpap; May 3rd, 2013 at 05:50 AM.
Old April 12th, 2013, 11:37 AM
TBIF

TBIF
Fire Red

HM Slaves:

The Journey Begins:

Spoiler:

Did all the starting stuff, grabbed a bulbasaur for Entei later. Beat rival, made 80 dollars.

Caught a level 3 Caterpie nick named her Breeze.

BREEZE Lv. 3 (F) Naughty
-Tackle
-String Shot
Spoiler:

HP - 15
Attack - 7
Defense - 7
Special Attack - 6
Special Defense - 5
Speed - 8

Currently training in Viridian Forest

Breeze evolved!

BREEZE Lv. 7 (F) Naughty
-Tackle
-String Shot
-Harden

Spoiler:

HP - 24
Attack - 9
Defense - 14
Special Attack - 9
Special Defense - 8
Speed - 11

Breeze evolved!

BREEZE Lv. 10(F) Naughty
-Tackle
-String Shot
-Harden
-Confusion

Spoiler:

HP - 32
Attack - 18
Defense - 17
Special Attack -22
Special Defense - 19
Speed - 21

Beat Rival TGIF rather easily with Breeze then set off for TBIF's first gym badge!

Brock And What Not:

Spoiler:

Hastily made it through the forest and ended up at the doors off Pewter Citys Gym. Making quick work of the only trainer in the gym, TBIF earned his change to face Brock, Pewter Citys gym leader! Taking out Geodude first left Brock with only Onix to spare, Breeze used Sleep Powder and then moved in for the knock out, taking Onix out in just a few moves.

Current Team:

BREEZE Lv. 15(F) Naughty
-Tackle
-Confusion
-Poison Powder
-Sleep Powder

Spoiler:

HP - 44
Attack - 25
Defense - 24
Special Attack -30
Special Defense - 27
Speed - 30

Karp Diem:

Spoiler:

After the defeat of Brock, earning the first badge and a bit of training with Breeze, TBIF set forth towards the opening of Mt Moon, curious as to what he would find but ready nonetheless.

Mom was kind enough to send some running shoes with one of Professors aids, that should help for awhile, just couldn't run in those old cross trainers of mine!

Soon I met a man selling a really cool pokemon for just 500 bucks! Not too sure what a Magikarp is but I got one.

MR NIBBLES Lv. 5(M) Rash
-Splash

Spoiler:

HP - 17
Attack - 6
Defense - 10
Special Attack -7
Special Defense - 7
Speed - 14

Well so much for cool...

However shortly after entering the cave to an onset of Zubats, I found this little guy, named Gollum.

GOLLUM Lv. 9(M) Careful
-Tackle
-Defense Curl
-Mud Sport

Spoiler:

HP - 28
Attack - 21
Defense - 23
Special Attack -10
Special Defense -11
Speed - 8

Last edited by TBIF; April 12th, 2013 at 03:13 PM.
Old April 12th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Pacifist
Its a Destiny

Game: i will be playing Platinum
Pokémons:

Starting my journey:
Spoiler:
I started my journey with my dumb rival annoying me
We met professor rowan
i chose Chimchar because i don't want my freaking rival to have the most powerful starter
Dawn teachs me how to catch a pokemon
i use a random pokémmon generator to generate a Nature and IVs to my Misdreavus and i hack her in as a level 5 Quiet nature and with some really low Ivs but with a 29 speed Iv her name is Erza
and my journey starts here! (i will hack Mareep in when i get to Valley windworks because i can only catch her when i get a Pokéradar)

My way to the school!
Spoiler:
Now i have Erza my first partner! so i am going to destroy in the Route 202 right?
Wrong psywave really sucks, but in my way to the Jubilife city misdreavus leveled up a bit

LVL: 9
HP 32
ATK 16
DEF 16
SPA 23
SPD 21
SPE 19

so i went to the pokémon school and battle 2 trainers there, i don't level up but a starly from a boy faints because of the struggle recoil damage LOL
that was a hard day at school so i heal up and i decide to go ahead to the next stage of my journey

Gear up!
Spoiler:
So now its time to continue on my journey!
So i leave the Pokemon center and go ahead on my journey, at my way i find a gentleman who tells me about the Poketch sale and that i can win a free poketch if i get 3 coupons
so i answer the questions of the clowns and win that Poketch with all my swag xD
so i find a girl and she gives me a Quick Claw
i beat my dumb rival and Erza learns Astonish now i dont need to support me on the undetermined idiot Psywave
Misdreavus stats:

LVL: 13
HP 42
ATK 21
DEF 21
SPA 31
SPD 28
SPE 27
everything is going really well a high level Pokemon with great stats, but in a trainer battle it starts
Erza turns out to be a Teenager in 13 years old she started to grown up and started to turn rebel she does not obey my commands anymore, there is only one way to solve this problem! i need to win the first gym badge and achieve her respect, so i enter in Oreburgh city with purpose of defeating the 1st gym leader of Sinnoh!

Last edited by Pacifist; April 12th, 2013 at 03:04 PM.
Old April 13th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Mega Mawile

Nature: Relaxed
I'm glad to see any good challenge be revived, so I'll join, even though I have like 6 challenges already.

Game: Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, White (Can I do an Ultimate?)
Pokemon: (This list took forever to make because I had to go find the sprite pictures)
Spoiler:
Yellow: , , and
Crystal:, , and
Emerald: , , and
Platinum: , , and
White: , , and

Alright, sign me up please! Peace!

Owned Challenges:
The Mega Evolution Challenge!
The NPC Trainer Challenge!
Old April 13th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Seraphimon-sama

Sounds like fun.

GAME YOU WILL BE PLAYING: Blaze Black 2
POKEMON YOU WILL BE USING: Gardevoir, Blaziken and Garchomp
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old April 14th, 2013, 10:05 AM
bilzandpap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurott01 View Post
I'm glad to see any good challenge be revived, so I'll join, even though I have like 6 challenges already.

Game: Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, White (Can I do an Ultimate?)
Pokemon: (This list took forever to make because I had to go find the sprite pictures)
Spoiler:
Yellow: , , and
Crystal:, , and
Emerald: , , and
Platinum: , , and
White: , , and

Alright, sign me up please! Peace!
An Ultimate Challenge requires you to use the same Pokemon for all five generations... shall I sign you up for five different Trio-species challenges with these teams, or are you gonna pick one to use?

I'm going to post my first update soon... I'm just having a really hard time with Roxanne because my team has nothing that isn't not-very-effective against rock :'(

EDIT: All right! Sorry it took so long, my Internet was down. Here's my update:

Spoiler:
CHAPTER 1

Moved into Littleroot. Met May & Prof. Birch. Got a Mudkip and beat a Zigzagoon. Hacked in a wild Beldum, Swablu, and Houndour at Lv. 3, and some Poke Balls with which to catch them. Got through Route 101 and made it to Oldale Town. Got through what I think is Route 102 (in the north) and beat May. Got the Pokedex. Headed out on the eastern Route and got to Petalburg. Helped Wally catch a Ralts and then continued east. Got through Petalburg Forest and beat a Team Aqua Grunt, earning a Great Ball. Reached Rustboro. Lost to Roxanne FOUR TIMES before finally beating her, through some stroke of luck. Got the Stone Badge.

Got to Rusturf Tunnel and beat the Aqua Grunt. Got the PokeNav, Letter, and Devon Goods. Sailed with Mr. Briney to Dewford Town, and after training a bit in the Cave, beat Brawly for the Knuckle Badge. Caught an Abra to use as a Flash slave and got through that cave. Met Steven and gave him the Letter. Sailed to Slateport.

Found Capt. Stern and gave him the Devon Goods. Beat the Aquas in the Museum, after which Beldum evolved into Metang, and then proceeded north. Beat May and reached Mauville. Did some grinding on the western Route, during which time Houndour evolved into Houndoom. Beat Wattson and got the Dynamo Badge. Got HM Rock Smash and taught it to a Poochyena I caught. Went north and got to Fallarbor. Went to the Meteor Falls and met Team Magma. Went to the Volcano and beat all the Team Magma Grunts, Admin Tabatha, and Boss Maxie. Got to Lavaridge and beat Flannery for the Heat Badge.

Returned to Petalburg, where I am now preparing for a Gym Battle against my father, Norman.

ANOTHER EDIT: and here's my next update:

Spoiler:
CHAPTER 2

Beat my daddy and got the Balance Badge, as well as the HM03-Surf. Taught it to my Mudkip and used my Mudkip as a Surf slave as I Surfed to Slateport, during which Swablu evolved into an awesome Altaria! Got to Mauville and surfed east. Went up north and beat all the Aquas at the Weather Institute. Got a Castform (hooray??) Beat May and got the HM02-Fly. Went further north. Got to Fortree and boxed Mudkip and Castform. Went east and ran into Steven again, this time he gave me the Devon Scope and made me K. O. a Kecleon Lv. 30. Revealed the Kecleon blocking the way into the Fortree Gym, and entered the Gym. Beat Winona and got the Feather Badge.

YET ANOTHER EDIT: here's yet another update:

Spoiler:
CHAPTER 3

Taught Altaria Fly. Headed southeast and got to Lilycove City. Went south and got through Mt. Pyre. Got the Magma Emblem. Flew back to Lavaridge and opened up the Magma Hideout. Got through there, beat Maxie and met Groudon. Flew back to Lilycove and got through the Aqua Hideout. Beat Matt. Got to Mossdeep and beat Liza & Tate for the Mind Badge, during which Metang evolved into an awesome Metagross!

Last edited by bilzandpap; April 18th, 2013 at 12:49 PM.
Old April 19th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Seraphimon-sama

Time to begin!

-Received the Easy Key, Challenge Key, and the Treehollow Key
NB: I will be playing in Challenge Mode, just to make things more difficult.
-Received Tepig (M, Lv.5)
NB: I will be releasing Tepig as soon as I get the first of the three Pokémon I will be using.
-Obtained the Pokédex

-Was challenged by Rival Sosuke
-Rival Sosuke sent out Oshawott (M, Lv.6)
-Tepig used Tail Whip twice, then used Tackle twice to KO Oshawott
-Tepig learned Ember
-Rival Sosuke was defeated

-Received 30 Poké Balls
-Received the Running Shoes
-Received the Town Map
-Obtained the Bicycle
NB: Okay, so I just looked over the Wild List for Blaze Black 2, and I'm going to have to wait a while to get Torchic and Gible. Looks like I'm stuck with Ralts until Castelia City.
-Arrived in Floccesy Town
-Tepig learned Odor Sleuth
-Caught Minazuki/Ralts (F, Lv.5)
-Minazuki learned Confusion
-Shoved Tepig into the PC, never to see the light of day again
-Saved progress for now

Team:

Minazuki/Ralts (F, Lv.7)
Confusion, Growl
Ability: Trace
Stats: HP 21, ATK 9, DEF 8, SP. ATK 18, SP. DEF 9, SPD 13
Lax nature
Somewhat of a clown.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old April 20th, 2013, 01:28 PM
KoboraX
Grand Master of Themed Teams

GAME YOU WILL BE PLAYING: LeafGreen
POKEMON YOU WILL BE USING: Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar (I plan to hack in Jynx as my starter, then hack in Electabuzz and Magmar early on since Jynx is only avalible in an in-game trade you can't do until later, Electabuzz is in the Power Plant, with I think a low encounter rate, and Magmar is found extremely late in the game at Mt. Ember)

Luvdisc Solo x4
FireRed 3/8 - Ruby - Platinum - White 2
Omastar Solo - FireRed 0/8
Armaldo Solo - Emerald 0/8
Furret Solo - Silver 0/8
Pokemon Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke - 0/8
Old April 21st, 2013, 01:42 PM
bilzandpap

My final update:

Spoiler:
CHAPTER 4

Did all the stuff leading up to the Sootopolis Gym, with Kyogre, Groudon, Magma, Aqua, and Rayquaza. Beat Juan on my first try, though it wasn't easy. Got the Rain Badge.

Reached Ever Grande and pushed through Victory Road. Beat all the Elite Four and then got destroyed by Wallace. After a bout of training, went back and challenged them all again, but lost this time to Drake.

Spent all Saturday and Sunday training my Pokemon up to Lv. 62-63, then went back into the League. After wiping the floor with the Elite Four, challenged Wallace in an epic historic duel, that I gracefully won!

HALL OF FAME TEAM:
--- Altaria Lv. 65
--- Metagross Lv. 64
--- Houndoom Lv. 64

Woot! I'm done!
Old April 21st, 2013, 07:13 PM
KoboraX

Update time

Spoiler:
-Started the game
-Hacked in Jynx as my starter, and nicknamed it Man Lady
-Owned Ron, my rival
-Went and delivered Oak's Parcel
-Caught Magmanos the Magmar and Bolt the Electabuzz, both hacked in at Lv. 5
-Did the optional battle with Ron and destroyed him
-Went through Viridian Forest
-Destroyed Brock with the power of Man Lady's Powder Snow
-Destroyed tons of Team Rocket grunts in Mt. Moon
-Went and taught Mega Punch to Magmanos and Mega Kick to Bolt
-Eliminated Ron in Cerulean City
-Owned Misty with some Thunderpunch action from Bolt
-Brought the smackdown on Nugget Bridge and made my way through to Bill's house to get the S.S. Ticket.
-Owned the Team Rocket grunt in Cerulean
-Made my way to Vermillion
-Trained up a bit on Route 11 and caught a Spearow as a Fly slave. Still gotta catch a few more things so I can get Flash.
-Swept the S.S. Anne
-Owned Lt. Surge while dealing with some problems with paralysis.
-Started and saved at Rock Tunnel, without Flash.

Team:

Man Lady (Jynx) Lv. 27 @ Nothing
Nature: Impish
Ability: Oblivious
Moves: Water Pulse, Doubleslap, Lovely Kiss, Ice Punch

Bolt (Electabuzz) Lv. 26 @ Nothing
Nature: Serious
Ability: Static
Moves: Quick Attack, Brick Break, Thunderpunch, Mega Kick

Magmanos (Magmar) Lv. 26 @ Nothing
Nature: Calm
Ability: Flame Body
Moves: Ember, Mega Punch, Smokescreen, Fire Punch

Luvdisc Solo x4
Furret Solo - Silver 0/8
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:48 AM
paku123
Unhatched Egg

Paku123
GAME YOU WILL BE PLAYING: Leaf green
POKEMON YOU WILL BE USING: Starmie, Snorlax, Nidoking
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:15 PM
Kerg

Username: Kerg
Game you will be playing: White
Team: Starmie, Magmortar and Metagross.

NOTE: This is a completely blind run.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 05:10 PM
KoboraX

Final update for LeafGreen

Spoiler:
-Managed to get through Rock Tunnel in about 45 minutes
*insert victory music here*
-Went to Route 8 and cleared it out of trainers
-Got the Tea from Celadon and went to Saffron to get Psychic for Man Lady
-Destroyed Erika. Seriously. I OHKO'd her whole team.
-Took out the Rocket Hideout.
-Owned my rival in Pokemon Tower.
-Dealt with the ghost of Cubone's mother and took down the grunts that were the cause of it (I think they were the ones who killed the Marowak. All I know is that Team Rocket caused it.)
-Killed the Snorlax by Celadon after I went and got Fly
-Went to Fuchsia City to get Surf and Strength
-Got Surf on my 2nd try of going through the Safari Zone
-Got Strength from the Safari Zone Warden
-Instead of doing Fuchsia City Gym, I went to Saffron and got through Silph Co.
-Owned my rival and Giovanni in Silph Co.
-Dominated the dojo in Saffron
-Went back and took down Koga in Fuchsia City
-Headed to Cinnabar Island
-Went and owned a bunch of trainers on the water before tackling the Pokemon Mansion
-Got the Secret Key, along with a couple TMs from the Pokemon Mansion
-Went and took out Blaine
-Headed to One Island, dispite the fact I never did Saffron City Gym yet
-Went to Two Island for about five minutes
-Went to Three Island and owned some bikers
-Saved a little girl from a Lullaby's Cave incident
-Got teleported back to Two Island and delivered the Meteorite
-Went back to Cinnabar Island
-Finally went back to Saffron to go and tackle the gym
-Owned Sabrina
-Went back to Viridian to take on the gym there at last
-Dominated Giovanni with Man Lady
-Owned my rival at Route 22
-Went through the Badge Check and entered the 2nd worst Victory Road ever
-Survived Victory Road
-Went back through Kanto and trained up Magmanos a bit since he was a level lower
-Owned Ms. Ice Types with Bolt and killed her Jynx with Magmanos.
-Bruno brought me some problems, but Magmanos finished the job on his Hitmonlee and Machamp.
-Agatha's 2nd Gengar was a bit annoying, but I still won.
-Lance wasn't too hard, surprisingly. Bolt got Hyper Beamed by Aerodactyl, but no deaths other than that. Man Lady even killed his Dragonite in one shot.
-My rival took some time and strategy, but thanks to Man Lady and using Lovely Kiss to put Arcanine and Venusaur to sleep, I came out on top and became the champion.

Team (Final):

Man Lady (Jynx) Lv. 55 @ Nothing
Nature: Impish
Ability: Oblivious
Moves: Water Pulse, Psychic, Lovely Kiss, Ice Punch
The "Man Lady" of the team and the Ice Punch user of the three man elemental punch squad. I seriously underestimated the potential Jynx has, and I honestly thought that Jynx would be my LVP in this run, but I was dead wrong. Jynx really proved to be a valuable asset to the team, especially after learning Psychic, which made it even better. Electabuzz may have also earned it, but I'm making Man Lady my MVP for the run.

Bolt (Electabuzz) Lv. 55 @ Nothing
Nature: Serious
Ability: Static
Moves: Thunderbolt, Brick Break, Thunderpunch, Mega Kick
Bolt and Man Lady were pretty tied for MVP, but I chose Man Lady. Bolt started off slow, only having three moves until I got Mega Kick for him from the Move Tutor on Route 4. But, once he got Brick Break, Bolt was actually really good at taking things down fast with a physical move, dispite being a special attacker with good speed for an Electabuzz. But, with the lack of TMs that Bolt could learn in LeafGreen, I felt a bit restricted to what I could teach Bolt, so I had to keep his moveset the same all the way until he finally learned Thunderbolt, which was later than Magmanos learning Flamethrower. Man Lady felt more diverse in terms of moves, so Bolt is the middle man.

Magmanos (Magmar) Lv. 53 @ Quick Claw
Ability: Flame Body
Moves: Flamethrower, Confuse Ray, Strength, Fire Punch
Roles were reversed big time here. I can't fully believe that Magmanos wasn't really too good compared to Man Lady and Bolt. He was a bit slower, and that was a bit of a letdown. Sadly, Magmanos was the only thing I had that could learn Strength, so I had to get rid of Smokescreen, and I considered Confuse Ray a better choice for a move because it has 100 accuracy. Anyway, bottom line, Magmanos was my LVP this time around. If only he was a Magmorter, he'd most likely shine over Man Lady.

I might go on and do a Gen 2 game next with this same trio, but not quite yet. Maybe after I finish another challenge.

Luvdisc Solo x4
Furret Solo - Silver 0/8
Old April 24th, 2013, 02:18 PM
paku123
Unhatched Egg

update.

Spoiler:
Smashed all the gyms,
caught nidoran(m) at route 3,
caught snorlax before the grass gym,
caught staryu before the poison gym,
made it to the elite four,
grinding the pokes until they where lvl 55 in victory road
made it all the way to gary but lost to his charazard but a sliver, (his hp was on the line),
so gonna try again,

Final update
Spoiler:

After having a few dud rounds i bet the gary.

------------------------ HALL OF FAME TEAM-------------------------------------
Starmie, lvl 62
Swift, Recover, Psychic, Surf

Nidoking, lvl 64
Shock wave, Megahorn, Eathquake, Ice beam

Snorlax, lvl 61
Body slam, Surf, Rest, Snore

On to another challenge

Last edited by paku123; April 24th, 2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 25th, 2013, 03:39 AM
Seraphimon-sama

Time to update!

-Minazuki learned Double Team
-Minazuki learned Teleport

-Was challenged by Rival Sosuke
-Rival Sosuke sent out Taillow (M, Lv.9)
-Confusion OHKO Taillow
-Rival Sosuke sent out Oshawott (M, Lv.11)
-Two hits of Confusion were needed to eliminate Oshawott
-Rival Sosuke was defeated

-Minazuki learned Psybeam
-Found the "missing" Herdier and got TM21 Frustration
-Trained with Alder
-Obtained the Medal Box

-Challenged PKMN Trainer Roxanne
-Roxanne sent out Anorith (M, Lv.11)
-Psybeam OHKO
-Roxanne sent out Lileep (M, Lv.11)
-Psybeam spam was needed to eliminate Lileep
-Roxanne sent out Nosepass (F, Lv.13)
-Three hits of Psybeam took down Nosepass
-PKMN Trainer Roxanne was defeated

-Minazuki learned Shock Wave
-Minazuki evolved into Kirlia
-Saved progress for now

Team:

Minazuki/Kirlia (F, Lv.20)
Psybeam, Growl, Shock Wave, Teleport
Stats: HP 53, ATK 25, DEF 27, SP. ATK 56, SP. DEF 33, SPD 35
Lax nature.
Somewhat of a clown.

Old April 27th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Kerg

Ended up using , , .

Badges: 5

Quake (Metang): Metal claw, Psychic, Rock tomb, Strength.

Pat (Staryu): Thunderbolt, Ice beam, Surf, Recover.

Drac (Crobat): Steel wing, Air cutter, Toxic, Bite.

Slave (Zigzagoon): Cut, Rock smash, Growl, Tackle.

Update: Though the first and second gym were easy victories with Drac and Pat, the third gym was quite the challenge due to two of my three pokemon being weak to electric and having zero super effective moves. The unlikely hero of this gym was Pat after learning Bubblebeam ended up beating the gym. Pat destroyed the fourth gym and Drac with Toxic eventually took out my poor fathers Slaking. Now headed towards Fortee.
Old April 27th, 2013, 03:04 PM
KoboraX

You know what? I'm doing it. I'm bringing the murderous elemental punch trio over to Johto. Might go and do Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon afterwards on LeafGreen, but we'll see.

GAME YOU WILL BE PLAYING: Silver
POKEMON YOU WILL BE USING: Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar (This time around, I'm going to hack all three of them in on the first route as their baby forms so it'll add to the challenge and force me to get them all to Lv. 30 to evolve them all to their real glory. Well, in Jynx's case. For Electabuzz and Magmar, their true glory doesn't exist in Gen 2. Even so, I'm not going to evolve them into Electivire and Magmorter when I reach Gen 4)

Luvdisc Solo x4
Furret Solo - Silver 0/8
Old April 28th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Seraphimon-sama

Futatabi kōshin suru Jikan!

-Challenged Aspertia City Gym Leader Cheren
-Cheren sent out Minccino (F, Lv.12)
-Psybeam OHKO Minccino
-Cheren sent out Lillipup (M, Lv.12)
-Psybeam OHKO Lillipup
-Cheren sent out Buneary (M, Lv.12)
-Shock Wave OHKO Buneary
-Cheren sent out Teddiursa (M, Lv.12)
-Psybeam OHKO Teddiursa
-Cheren sent out Munchlax (M, Lv.14)
-Two hits of Psybeam were fired off, eliminating Munchlax
-Cheren sent out Pidove (M, Lv.12)
-Psybeam OHKO Pidove
-Gym Leader Cheren was defeated

-Received the Basic Badge and TM83 Work Up
-Received TM27 Return
-Registered Cheren, Bianca and Prof. Juniper in the Xtransceiver
-Received the C-Gear
-Pokédex was upgraded with Habitat List
-Minazuki learned Magical Leaf
-Received the Super Rod
-Arrived in Virbank City
-Minazuki learned Confuse Ray
-Minazuki evolved into Gardevoir

-Challenged Virbank City Gym Leader Roxie
-Roxie sent out Trubbish (F, Lv.19)
-Psybeam OHKO Trubbish
-Roxie sent out Seviper (F, Lv.19)
-Psybeam OHKO Seviper
-Roxie sent out Whirlipede (F, Lv.21)
-Psybeam OHKO Whirlipede
-Roxie sent out Koffing (F, Lv.19)
-Psybeam OHKO Koffing
-Roxie sent out Golbat (F, Lv.19)
-Shock Wave OHKO Golbat
-Roxie sent out Croagunk (F, Lv.19)
-Croagunk managed to get in a Fake Out attack before Psybeam eliminated it
-Gym Leader Roxie was defeated

-Received the Toxic Badge and TM09 Venoshock
-Saved progress for now

Current team:

Minazuki/Gardevoir (F, Lv.32)
Psybeam, Magical Leaf, Shock Wave, Confuse Ray
Stats: HP 93, ATK 57, DEF 61, SP. ATK 99, SP. DEF 84, SPD 65
Lax nature.
Somewhat of a clown.

Old April 30th, 2013, 10:28 PM
DarkChibimon

Nature: Brave
GAME YOU WILL BE PLAYING: Pokemon Black
POKEMON YOU WILL BE USING: , , and
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Polymus1

GAME YOU WILL BE PLAYING: FR
POKEMON YOU WILL BE USING: Raichu Pidgeot Sharpedo

Time for an update
Started Game and called myself P1, started off with a Carvanha which i named Jack.
Battled Gary, beat him up and left, got the prof's package and got the pokedex, caught a pidgey which i named sparrow, trained Jack and Sparrow to level 10 and took out Gary then went to Viridian.
Caught a Pikachu and named him Captain, I now had my full team for the whole game!!!
Saved and turned it off
PARTY
Captain (Pikachu lv10)
Jack (Carvanha lv10)
Sparrow (Pidgey lv10)
See ya Next time!
P1

Last edited by Polymus1; May 16th, 2013 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:57 AM
KeldeoResolution
Unhatched Egg

I am sooo doing this. :D
Game: Pearl
Pokemans I shall be using: :t407:

Starting now. :D
Old May 20th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Polymus1

Sorry I haven't updated in a while

UPDATE TWO
Spoiler:
Went through Cerulean City and beat Misty with Captain
Poned nugget bridge and made my way to Bill's
Got dig of rocket grunt and taught it to captain for LT Surge
Caught a spearow and didn't name him
traded spearow for Farfetched as a HM slave
Beat LT Surge with ease
Caught Pikachu (unamed) to learn flash
Got to Lavender Town and then to Celedon
Sparrow Evolved into Pidgeotto
got TEA from old lady
Bought a thunderstone
Captain Evolved
Started on the rockets hideout

PARTY
Spoiler:

Captain (Raichu)
Jack (Carvanha)
Sparrow (Pidgeotto)

HM SLAVES
Spoiler:

Farfechted (un-named)
Pikachu (un-named)

See Ya
P1 out
Old June 14th, 2013, 08:05 PM
0i8m
Unhatched Egg

GAME YOU WILL BE PLAYING: lg
POKEMON YOU WILL BE USING: alakazam, vaporeon, charizard
Old July 21st, 2013, 08:08 AM
facekeyboarding
我恨普通话

GAME YOU WILL BE PLAYING: Emerald
POKEMON YOU WILL BE USING:
HM SLAVE: Marill (too lazy to find it's emoji)

Update 1
Spoiler:
Spawned as Joe. Went through the start shenanigans and caught a Cacnea, Swablu, and Baltoy ASAP. Released the Torchic I had. Raised everyone to 10, and helped Wally catch his ralts. Then, I went through the forest and shut down the Aqua shenanigans, only to come out onto the town, ready for a gym battle! Apparently nothing is a match for a level 10 cacnea...

Now, onward to the fighting gym!

Update 2
Spoiler:
Once again halted Team Aqua nonsense, this time in the Vernandurf Tunnel. Decimated May in a trainer battle, I forgot how relatively easy Emerald is!

On the way back, I caught my first HM slave.

I then itched a ride with Mr. Briney down to Dewford, and beat the gym with little trouble.

Update 3
Spoiler:

As soon as a beat Brawly, I went down to the cave to catch my other HM slave, and Abra.

After delivering Steven's letter, it was off to slateport! Once there, i kind of wasted over three hours at the battle tent...
I'll update later, can't lose this streak

Update 4
Spoiler:

Sorry I haven't updated in a very long time.

Update 5
Spoiler:

It's been fun

あかちゃん に ぜひ 、 のっ て み ましょ う ❆
f o l l o w ※ m e ❆
c h a l l e n g e s ❆
p o k e m o n ※ x ※ t e a m ❆
c u r r e n t ❆
t r a d e ※ s h o p ❆
p e e r ❆ m e n t o r i n g ❆

Last edited by facekeyboarding; July 22nd, 2013 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Posting the final update.
Old July 30th, 2013, 08:34 AM
AoTora

GAME YOU WILL BE PLAYING: FR
POKEMON YOU WILL BE USING: Arcanine, Blastoise and Dragonite.

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here