The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: What Type of Area do you Want Next? (I already have one in mind, but this is just for me to see what
Another Forest 0 0%
Desert 0 0%
Cave/Mountain/High Mountain 0 0%
River 1 33.33%
Grassland 0 0%
Coast side 0 0%
Swamp 0 0%
Graveyard (???) 1 33.33%
I don't care 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 21st, 2013, 03:41 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Nature: Jolly
koopafan29, you are accepted. I'm adding you to the list.

As you Game_sloth, I think I'll help you unless someone manages to post in the next 5 minutes.

Get your own one here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307712

Last edited by Ewery1; April 21st, 2013 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 21st, 2013, 11:15 AM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Sorry for my lack of posting...very weird week for me (and the rest of Boston as well). I was gonna make a post last night too...but then my friend wanted to go to the bar, and who am I to say no to a friend?

But I'll have a post up tonight before the new episode of Game of Thrones airs.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 01:20 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

It's fine ORegan. Especially with the thing in Boston. Your post was very good. Keep it up! Also on the 25th I am going to post the next chapter.

P.S. I added a rule about how to encounter a Pokemon, and I think it's best you read it. You didn't put Death to Plasma in the end of your post. No one but AppleMan, Midnight-Umbreon, and I did.

Old April 24th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Game_sloth
That guy

Nature: Hasty
@ewery Yesss! Smokescreen at 6. I'll taaake it!
Old April 24th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

KK Lol, adding it. Good first few posts! Also, look forward for the new chapter, coming out tomorrow! (Don't post even after someone other then you posts, I have to say something about it, and look at the encountering stuff. Trainers can have anything.)

Last edited by Ewery1; April 24th, 2013 at 03:20 PM.
Old April 25th, 2013, 06:59 AM
koopafan29

Should I write about Chili in a signup or should I just say his pokes?
Old April 25th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Just say his Pokemon and their levels, I'll figure out the moves, unless you want them to have special TM or egg moves. They probably will anyway.

Old April 25th, 2013, 09:18 PM
lacoste

Sorry I haven't posted yet!

I started working on something last weekend, but I haven't had time to finish and I don't think I will finish tonight either… >3>

Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still here.
Old April 25th, 2013, 10:03 PM
koopafan29

He has a Heatmor level 30
A Houndoom Level 31
and a Simisear Level 33.
Old April 26th, 2013, 01:17 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Okay, Lacoste, it's fine. Also, koopa, okay gonna make his npc now.

Old April 27th, 2013, 03:42 AM
koopafan29

Hell yeah i will take it ember will burn the turtwigs butt off. I like Shroomish's ability
Old April 27th, 2013, 04:39 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Yah, me too, I didn't know it existed until an hour ago. And, done.

Old April 27th, 2013, 11:05 AM
ORegan
I'm dating your mom
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
I'm posting to let you know I'm dropping out of the RP due to the structure and handling. Please take my character off the roster.
Old April 27th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Oh, okay. Um... taking it off. :-( There is one more slot open everybody.

Old April 28th, 2013, 04:33 PM
lacoste

Posted.

I'll try to be quicker from now on. Sorry for the lag.
Old April 29th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

It's fine, just try to catch up. P.S. koopa, you find an aspear berry, I added a new feature, which is you have a completely random chance of finding,
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
Oran Berry
Oran Berry
Peacha Berry
Peacha Berry
Cheri Berry
Cheri Berry
Chesto Berry
Chesto Berry
Rawst Berry
Rawst Berry
Aspear Berry
Aspear Berry
Leppa Berry
Leppa Berry
Persim Berry
Persim Berry
Repel
Pokeball
Leaf Stone
Green Shard
Star Piece
Potion

In Ferrow Forest. So you have 1/2 chance of getting nothing, and 1/44 chance of getting anything not berry, and 1/22 chance of getting a berry.

Old April 29th, 2013, 09:36 PM
lacoste

@Ewery:

So how exactly does that work?

Do we post and then you tell us whether we found something? What about looking for items IC? Can we do that by using an Itemfinder/Pick Up/Thief/Odor Sleuth/etc.?

Also, posted.
Old April 30th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

So there is this website called www.random.org and there is a list function on it. So I roll to see what you get. In the thing where I tell you about your post (That will be used for things like, you see an angry Tauros. There are not normally large Pokemon in Ferrow Forest. What do you do?)
For example for the items I'll say:
Ewery1
Spoiler:

Good job. Suddenly, the sun is hidden by something flying overhead. You look, and it is bright again. Looking around, you don't see anything, what do you do.

Zoaura grew to level 6. You found a leaf stone.

Old April 30th, 2013, 06:43 AM
koopafan29

oops i'll fix that and also will you post what chapter 3 will be like early or just do it when needed?
Old April 30th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Chapter three will be posted once you and one other person reach the inside of the house. Warning you, chapter three is collaborative.

Old April 30th, 2013, 03:15 PM
lacoste

@Ewery: Ok, the whole item thing sounds good.

Also, I know I should post twice in Ferrow Forest, but for the sake of temporal coincidence (having everyone in the house at the same time), should Tommy just reach the shack at the end of my next post?

I'm aware that I'll probably be underleveled compared to the other people, but I don't want everyone to have to wait on me…
Old April 30th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

No! It's fine, plus I have an idea how everyone can interact, we only need two or three people together at the same time. Plus you need an encounter. Also another spot was reserved, and their SU will be posted soon, so lacoste, you are not really behind. I understand. Life and such happens.

Old April 30th, 2013, 04:49 PM
ナギ
P r e p a r e .

Nature: Adamant
ahem. because i suddenly suffer from insomnia, i ended up finishing my SU right now after all. i wonder if you can tell my brain is getting less and less resourceful throughout. heh heh..

NAME: Colette Takanashi ( 小鳥遊 )
PERSONALITY:
Colette is a bright young girl with a headstrong personality. She is known to go for everything she sets her mind to, despite it clearly being out of her reach. This, as a child in Mossdeep, escalated once when she ‘set her mind’ to swimming to the Shoal Cave, and barely being able to get out when the water level rose. Despite this, she has never ceased loving to swim, though that was probably to be expected from an islander.
Apart from that, Colette is a little shy to strangers, especially those older than her. She has a strong feeling of having to prove her worth to anyone she meets, because she feels people tend to underestimate her. Especially as a girl who travelled through so many regions already, she feels it is high time adults start taking her seriously.

APPEARANCE:
Colette is a slim young girl with dark brown eyes. Her hair is longish and brown in colour, reaching a little further than shoulder length, and she sports straight bangs in the front. In her face and eyes, freckles are clearly visible, possibly from being out in the sun too much. Colette stands at around 5’3’’ and with 121 lbs, she isn’t particularly tall or short, nor heavy or light for her age, nor does she have a prominent chest.
Her favourite piece of clothing – and at such, the one she wears most often – is her navy blue dress, with a pattern of tiny white dots. With that, she likes to wear a yellow beret and black tights underneath. For shoes, there is no other way to go than sneakers, but she made sure they’re not too sport-y, nor too boyish. Stylish, brown sneakers are the way to go. For accesoires, she always wears a golden necklace with a small meteorite piece, and her Teddiursa-patterned cotton fabric backpack. She also has a pair of beige headphones, but only uses those when there’s nothing else to do.

HISTORY:
Hailing from the Hoenn region, Colette was born and raised in Mossdeep City. Her parents worked as scientists at the Mossdeep Space Center. Despite their busy jobs, Colette and her older brother Matthew weren’t left to entertain themselves. They often went on day trips, taught their children about anything they wanted to hear and were always home in time for dinner, where the father loved to use his classic joke. He would explain what he researched that day, until Colette and her brother were long bored of the difficult theories, and the father would say ‘’What’s wrong? It doesn’t take a Rocket Scientist to understand this.’’ To which Colette would then deliver the punch line without fail: ‘’Yes it DOES!’’

When she turned twelve, and her brother had long left on a Pokémon Journey, it was finally Colette’s turn to go. Encouraged by the stories her brother had brought home about his travels, she travelled through the entirety of Hoenn and Sinnoh. Over the years of traveling, she managed to collect a tight group of Pokémon friends around her. She had only four well-trained Pokémon, but managed to hold her own in battle well, especially for such a young girl. However…
Colette was staying with a family in Castelia City when Plasma disaster struck. The mighty Ghetsis and his Genesect and newfound ally Kyurem and an army of Plasma members came to the city and started apprehending and confiscating any and all Pokémon. Any attempt to resist was effectively shot down by the grunts: people were simply outnumbered, and the overwhelming power of Plasma’s leader was impossible to withstand. Colette, too, had felt this. She had tried to join the employees of the Battle Company and tried her hardest to keep off the Plasma recruits, but it seemed to no avail; Ghetsis arrived. With a coarse voice, he commanded Kyurem to silence the ‘rebels’. And so it happened. Colette was beaten by one attack of the might beast, and lost consciousness. Other citizens took her to shelter from the carnage, and when the attack was finally over, they worked together to start the evacuation in Castelia, getting people out of the city by ferry and surfing Pokémon.

STARTER SELECTION: Torchic, with Night Slash as Egg Move. If that's too unrealistic - and if Torchic doesn't have Speed Boost - I'll take Agility.

LEGENDARY SELECTION: Deoxys

RP SAMPLE: I kinda hoped this would suffice, but please don’t hesitate to tell me if it doesn’t.

Last edited by ナギ; April 30th, 2013 at 11:35 PM.
Old April 30th, 2013, 10:10 PM
koopafan29

My Chimchar was already level 7 coming from the last post page 1 I think
Old May 1st, 2013, 01:51 AM
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Really? Oh, sorry! I'll fix! Plus hiinotama, the ability is Blaze, sorry, you have a chance to unlock one of you Pokemon's Special Abilities later on, I will give you Agility for now. However, since you can use the special ability on torchic, you can tell me to switch to Night Slash. P.S. Torchic learns Scratch, so how unrealistic can Night Slash be? xD And you are accepted!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links