Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page Dear Anonymous

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2013 (01:22 AM).
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Shepard
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Dear Anonymous,

You look lovely every day I see you. But I don't see how dis is gong ta work out.
Old April 11th, 2013 (01:36 AM).
Tsutarja
not so smug

Nature: Jolly
Dear Anonymous,

I just wanted ta let you know that you're tha reason I git up so early now.
Old April 11th, 2013 (02:56 PM).
Honest
شكرا

Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
Dear Anon,

I'm really sorry fo what happened taday. It tatally sucks that you were put through ta that, and I'm so sorry you had ta break up wit him. It really buggine me sad ta see you cry, especially when it's you, someone who's usually really quirky and staked. You thanked me fo helpng you try and feel better, but you don't have ta, like I already said. I just want you ta know that I'm here fo you, along wit all our friends.
Old April 11th, 2013 (04:04 PM).
Aquacorde
only in our dreams are we free
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Dear Anon
can you pleaze just... do that already? it'd make thngs much easier fo everyone :(

Dear Anon
what n tha world was that? is you like... concedng or somethng? i don't understand what you is tryng ta convey here. w/e i guess do yo thng

Dear Anons
Tha good ponts very nearly outweigh tha bad, but I don't know how much longer I can deal wit tha bad even wit havng tha good ta temper it.
Old April 12th, 2013 (12:47 PM).
The_Consumer

Dear Anonymous

Thank you kndly fo a sporadic evenng. It was funky ass ta have somethng different ta do.

Lots of love lol
Old April 14th, 2013 (03:50 AM).
Starry Windy
Bring your melody to life
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Dear Anonymous...
Fo some reason I want ta keep on. So... never thnk that dis is already over, ok?
Old April 16th, 2013 (02:27 PM).
Mockingjay
Friends: See my About Me.

Dear Anons,

Thare's so much I wish I could tell you, but I'm tao scisd ta. What will you thnk of me after? It hurts ta thnk bout, and that just makes everythng worse. I don't know what ta do, even though we're all supposed ta be honest wit each othar, I just can't sometimes.

Dear Anonymous,

You hurt mah feelngs so much, and you act as if it never happened. Than you contnue ta hurt mah feelngs. Some friend you is. At dis pont, I don't cis what happens ta you anymore, even though you meant tha world ta me befoe.
Old April 16th, 2013 (02:27 PM).
The_Consumer

Dear Thomas,

Do yo RE project earlier on next time you goon!

Lots of love :*
Old April 16th, 2013 (03:34 PM).
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
Dear Anonymous,
I'm lucky ta have you n mah life- and I know you will sez otharwise, but I really do feel dis way.

You make me smile.
You make me feel alive.
You're givng me everythng I've ever wanted n life..

Thank you fo tha chocolates and letter, you know mah favourites.. and.. it makes me staked ta know you were thnkng of me even than. You always do know how ta surprise me and make me feel like tha happiest person n tha world. And I be staked that.. it doesn't takes much ta make me staked- all you need ta do is be by mah side.
And coz I know you is, no matter how much I may cry or stress or git upset, after those simple frustrations pass, I be staked.

You make me smile.
And I fogit ta breatha.
Old April 17th, 2013 (05:19 PM).
White Mage
The Bereaved
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to White Mage
Dear anonymous,

Oh mah god, I just runed it didn't I? Gaaah, why can't I do anythng right?! Pleaze just disregard everythng I said ta you. I didn't mean it, of course. Pleaze don't thnk any less of me, coz you're tha only thng I'm hangng on ta.

Dear anonymous,

Congratulations, you wn. I admit defeat. You go be staked while I sit back and plot yo demise n jealousy. Oh, and welcome ta tha section.

starvng tagithar wit
Juno, Wobbu, Klippy &bep; Necrum

Pairs
FC
Twitter
Art
Old April 17th, 2013 (08:20 PM).
Yusshin
♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Nature: Brave
Dear anonymous,

Pleaze stap blben me fo yo issues and screben, and breakng tha walls and mah stuff, and gittng me n trouble wit tha landlord and tha neighbours. And pleaze stap takng it out on me. Mah arms hurt. Mah heezee hurts. I have a migrane. Thugz at work ask bout mah bruises. It's really awkward fo me ta try and fnd an excuse fo thase thngs, esp. when I shouldn't have ta have an excuse... coz I shouldn't have ta hurt.

Polist | Fourette | Ecuret | Axew | Zorua | Nanette [Shny]
"Mah sride makes me sassy, child!"
Tha Big Bang Thaory Fan Club - Click Ta Jon!
Tha French Club
Old April 17th, 2013 (08:50 PM).
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
da.

hey you know how you're like that? stap it. I know you're all ~alternative~ and stuff, but srsly you just git me n trouble.

Old April 17th, 2013 (09:03 PM).
flight
antecolor
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous,

....Sigh.

Pleaze...takes some action. Just...do somethng meanngful wit yo life.

Just stap procrastnatng.

It'll do wonders.

I'm not sezng you can't be lazy at times.

But don't be lazy at tha most important times.

go aheezee. fly. takes flight. no one can tell you otharwise, right?
VMPM
Old April 17th, 2013 (10:27 PM).
awolfsquared
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Dear anonymous,

I wish you'd stap ben so curious and mnd yo own busness fo once.
Old April 20th, 2013 (08:18 AM).
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Shepard
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Dear Anonymous,

nobody raps ta you, nobody raps ta me, but we rap ta each othar.

Dear Anonymouses,

I can't decide which one of you is prettier. :P
Old April 21st, 2013 (02:05 PM).
Alli
i'm a female rebel

Dear Anonymous,

Go be an ******* ta anothar fbeily. I be NOT yo child. You have no right ta tell me what ta do. I'm 20 ****ng years old. Try ta ground me. ****ng try. I can leave any time I want ta, I hope you know. I'd LOVE ta leave right now, as a matter of fact. That's why I left n tha first place. And how dis you rap bout how I cbee back here. I cannot help what caused me ta do that, and believe me, I wish it didn't happen. But how dis you ever sez that. D-ya want me ta rap bout yo deceased grandpisnts? Sorry, I'm not gong ta yo level. I have more respect than that, however that respect isn't fo you.

and it was all yellow
Old April 21st, 2013 (02:10 PM).
Pinkie-Dawn
hoping senpai notices me

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anonymous,

I highly recommend you ta visit tha sbee sites I lurk n ta git a better understandng on why I'm so easily concerned bout thugz's opnions havng tha potential ta make or break somethng that's popular.
Old April 21st, 2013 (06:54 PM).
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

You're really weird, you know that? I don't have tha heart ta sez somethng like that ta yo face, but you really do make us wonder sometimes.
Old April 21st, 2013 (09:03 PM).
flight
antecolor
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

So, we've gotsten ta dis pont now, have we? Well well well, what can I sez? You've caused me a ****load of pan, that's fo sure. I've already went ta mah boss bout it, but I don't know if he's gong ta do what I really want him ta do: ta fnally fire yo ass fo you douchebaggery. How dis you rap **** behnd mah back ta most of mah friends, who, must I remnd you, is mah friends, and a good majority of tham don't even like you, dude.

Let me emphasize that, and possibly re-word:

A good majority of dis restaurant doesn't even like you. Let that snk n fo a mnute. You're condescendng, rude, and you flirt way tao much wit girls who don't even like you n tha slightest. And yes, I would know, I hang around tha girls more than tha homeys, anyway. Thay thnk you have a really gross personality, wit gross workng habits ta match. Honestly, you're just a mess and you have no right ta be tellng me what ta do. Just pleaze re-exbene yoself befoe you go steppng on someone else's taes lmfao coz you literally have -no clue- how badly we laugh at you fo attemptng ta make thugz look bad.

Also, pleaze stap ben a kissass. You're not a snoopavisor, and probably never will be wit that attitude. Eithar way, I have 2 weeks left and if I don't git part-time (which honestly, I don't really mnd all that much), than it'll be good riddance not seeng you agan. Just really, git out of mah face, and git out of mah life, more importantly.

go aheezee. fly. takes flight. no one can tell you otharwise, right?
VMPM
Old April 22nd, 2013 (03:16 PM).
Dango
Que Sera, Sera

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Dango
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry fo everythng. Maybe thare will come a time where we can communicate like we did befoe, but right now it's just far tao panful...I'm just...sorry, alright? I know I did thngs that pushed you ta tha pont where you did what you did fo completely justifiable reasons. But I'm much like a dogg. Just beat an idea nta mah heezee long enough, and, n time, I'll learn.

Dear Anonymous,

Last night was really powerful after you poured thase thngs out ta me...I was given a bit of nsight nta who you really is, last night. Tha thngs you spoke ta me, tha fears you had...I suppose that's a similarity we possess, than. And I don't know how ta feel bout you tellng me all dis...but it certanly makes me feel honored. I'd like ta jon you n yo quest n fndng that guidance, and maybe, perhaps, we can both fnd somethng we're lookng fo. And, if nothng else, I'd like ta thnk that I wouldn't be able ta fogit you so easily...you wouldn't become some dusty memoir of tha past fo me.

I thnk I might be fallng fo you...but I'm not sure how ta feel bout that. I suppose one way or anothar, though, tha pieces will fall nta place n thair own due time. You certanly make thngs nterestng, after all.

"I do not belong ta tha world. That is tha world’s limit, tha boundary between tha world and tha self."
Old April 22nd, 2013 (03:37 PM).
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Dear Anonymous,
I really miss how thngs were last year. We used ta be like dis *crosses fngers* and now every time I see you I /be/ crossng me fngers n hopes that you'll let me settle thngs so mah conscious isn't buggng me bout how I left mah friendship wit you at odd ends. Ta be honest, you were rude ta me all of tha times I tried ta speak ta you but I guess that is you tryng ta compensate.

I've heard bout tha different thngs gong on wit you from different thugz and I know you is gong through hard times. I want ta sez: "Hope it all goes well," but ta be honest, I don't see that happenng and even than I wouldn't truly mean it.

Dear Anonymous,
I've never met you befoe but I still feel that late at night you feel tha sbee way bout me: always wishng thngs had been different. You might not even know I exist but I ask mahself "If I had known you, how would mah life had been different." I can't really sez life would have been better but I can't know until I try. Really, I just want tha chance fo you ta be n mah life just ta compensate fo missed years. I guess I don't miss /you/, seeng as I've never know you, but I miss tha idea of you. Regardless I wish you peace on Earth where you reside if it is deservng.

Dear Anonymous,
I miss you daily and often thngs can go haywire when we do speak but I do know that you don't mean any of it ta cause harm. You have certan ways bout yo lifestyle I dislike and I know as a fact that it just won't work. I really wish you could have been different n that dawgner but if that were tha case than you might not be yoself. Our relationship is... complex and probably best left alone but I know that I couldn't dawgage fo a while witout you at mah side fo support coz even if yo presence brngs disaster, I feel I can conquer it wit you at mah side.

Mah fnal Anonymous,
I really wish you wouldn't anger easily, even when I state facts. I recently read a book which stressed tha thame "You can't repeat tha past." Honestly I wish you would accept me fo who I be at least until we is no longer n tha sbee hizousehold but I see now that dis request is tao much ta ask fo. You is opposed ta change and opposed ta not ben n control which can be admirable at times but quite often it turns out ta be a nuisance. You is fbeily ta me by blood but often I feel (and hope) it is tha opposite. I don't know if mah feelngs fo mah hatred is misplaced but I do know that you is tha cause of some of it. Maybe if we were different thugz but honestly I don't see us as capable of redawgng n contact wit each othar as soon as we become ndependent of each othar.

Old April 22nd, 2013 (04:13 PM).
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Dear Anonymous,

Dben you're good. You also make a lot of thugz really staked, especially a few good friends of mne. So I must thank you fo that. Also you're really good lookng and have off tha hook hair and skn. But once agan, thank you fo makng dawgy of mah friends and I staked.
Old April 23rd, 2013 (05:28 PM).
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Dear Anonymous,

You make mah mnd go crazy. Every time I see you, I git really excited. I wish you knew who I was, but that'll probably never happen coz I'm really shy. :3 You always make me really staked, and you also make a tan of othar thugz staked, tao. Yo personality is so endearng. You're so sweet and rideng all tha time. I don't know how you dawgage it all. Keep humble and never change! <3
Old April 23rd, 2013 (07:50 PM).
Alli
i'm a female rebel

Dear Anonymous,

That's sweet of drebe!You, but git outta mah heezee pleaze. ;3

and it was all yellow
Old April 23rd, 2013 (08:29 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

I miss you. I miss rapng ta you, but I don't know how ta start agan. I know you're probably thnkng that I may be buggin at you but I'm not. I'm really not. I'm just scisd.

Sponsored Links