The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 11th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Ray Maverick
life without liberty; body without spirit
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ray Maverick
Dear Anonymous,

You look lovely every day I see you. But I don't see how this is going to work out.

"I'm surrounded by capable Pokemon who don't need me in battle. If they get themselves bloodied, and I am clean by the end of the battle, how long before they start questioning my bravery?"
- Garland Fordring, leader of the Exathian Gold Tribe

Old April 11th, 2013, 01:36 AM
Zach
Sniiiii~

Nature: Jolly
Dear Anonymous,

I just wanted to let you know that you're the reason I get up so early now.
Fairy
Old April 11th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper

Send a message via Skype™ to Vital
Dear Anon,

I'm really sorry for what happened today. It totally sucks that you were put through to that, and I'm so sorry you had to break up with him. It really made me sad to see you cry, especially when it's you, someone who's usually really quirky and happy. You thanked me for helping you try and feel better, but you don't have to, like I already said. I just want you to know that I'm here for you, along with all our friends.
Old April 11th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Dear Anon
can you please just... do that already? it'd make things much easier for everyone :(

Dear Anon
what in the world was that? are you like... conceding or something? i don't understand what you are trying to convey here. w/e i guess do your thing

Dear Anons
The good points very nearly outweigh the bad, but I don't know how much longer I can deal with the bad even with having the good to temper it.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old April 12th, 2013, 12:47 PM
The_Consumer

Dear Anonymous

Thank you kindly for a sporadic evening. It was nice to have something different to do.

Lots of love lol
Old April 14th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Starry Windy
Bring your melody to life
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Dear Anonymous...
For some reason I want to keep on. So... never think that this is already over, ok?
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old April 16th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Mockingjay
Friends: See my About Me.

Dear Anons,

There's so much I wish I could tell you, but I'm too scared to. What will you think of me after? It hurts to think about, and that just makes everything worse. I don't know what to do, even though we're all supposed to be honest with each other, I just can't sometimes.

Dear Anonymous,

You hurt my feelings so much, and you act as if it never happened. Then you continue to hurt my feelings. Some friend you are. At this point, I don't care what happens to you anymore, even though you meant the world to me before.
Old April 16th, 2013, 02:27 PM
The_Consumer

Dear Thomas,

Do your RE project earlier on next time you goon!

Lots of love :*
Old April 16th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
Dear Anonymous,
I'm lucky to have you in my life- and I know you will say otherwise, but I really do feel this way.

You make me smile.
You make me feel alive.
You're giving me everything I've ever wanted in life..

Thank you for the chocolates and letter, you know my favourites.. and.. it makes me happy to know you were thinking of me even then. You always do know how to surprise me and make me feel like the happiest person in the world. And I am happy that.. it doesn't take much to make me happy- all you need to do is be by my side.
And because I know you are, no matter how much I may cry or stress or get upset, after those simple frustrations pass, I am happy.

You make me smile.
And I forget to breathe.
Old April 17th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Guildmaster Wigglytuff
Time to tip the scales!
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Dear anonymous,

Oh my god, I just ruined it didn't I? Gaaah, why can't I do anything right?! Please just disregard everything I said to you. I didn't mean it, of course. Please don't think any less of me, because you're the only thing I'm hanging on to.

Dear anonymous,

Congratulations, you win. I admit defeat. You go be happy while I sit back and plot your demise in jealousy. Oh, and welcome to the section.

VM | PM | MAL
Old April 17th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Yusshin
♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Nature: Brave
Dear anonymous,

Please stop blaming me for your issues and screaming, and breaking the walls and my stuff, and getting me in trouble with the landlord and the neighbours. And please stop taking it out on me. My arms hurt. My head hurts. I have a migraine. People at work ask about my bruises. It's really awkward for me to try and find an excuse for these things, esp. when I shouldn't have to have an excuse... because I shouldn't have to hurt.

Polaret | Fourette | Ecuret | Axew | Zorua | Nanette [Shiny]
"My scar makes me sassy, child!"
The Big Bang Theory Fan Club - Click To Join!
The French Club
Old April 17th, 2013, 08:50 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
da.

hey you know how you're like that? stop it. I know you're all ~alternative~ and stuff, but srsly you just get me in trouble.

Old April 17th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous,

....Sigh.

Please...take some action. Just...do something meaningful with your life.

Just stop procrastinating.

It'll do wonders.

I'm not saying you can't be lazy at times.

But don't be lazy at the most important times.
Old April 17th, 2013, 10:27 PM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Dear anonymous,

I wish you'd stop being so curious and mind your own business for once.

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Old April 20th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Ray Maverick
life without liberty; body without spirit
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ray Maverick
Dear Anonymous,

nobody talks to you, nobody talks to me, but we talk to each other.

Dear Anonymouses,

I can't decide which one of you is prettier. :P

"I'm surrounded by capable Pokemon who don't need me in battle. If they get themselves bloodied, and I am clean by the end of the battle, how long before they start questioning my bravery?"
- Garland Fordring, leader of the Exathian Gold Tribe

Old April 21st, 2013, 02:05 PM
Jak
eye of the needle

Dear Anonymous,

Go be an ******* to another family. I am NOT your child. You have no right to tell me what to do. I'm 20 ****ing years old. Try to ground me. ****ing try. I can leave any time I want to, I hope you know. I'd LOVE to leave right now, as a matter of fact. That's why I left in the first place. And how dare you talk about how I came back here. I cannot help what caused me to do that, and believe me, I wish it didn't happen. But how dare you ever say that. Do you want me to talk about your deceased grandparents? Sorry, I'm not going to your level. I have more respect than that, however that respect isn't for you.
Old April 21st, 2013, 02:10 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anonymous,

I highly recommend you to visit the same sites I lurk in to get a better understanding on why I'm so easily concerned about people's opinions having the potential to make or break something that's popular.
Old April 21st, 2013, 06:54 PM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

You're really weird, you know that? I don't have the heart to say something like that to your face, but you really do make us wonder sometimes.
Old April 21st, 2013, 09:03 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

So, we've gotten to this point now, have we? Well well well, what can I say? You've caused me a ****load of pain, that's for sure. I've already went to my boss about it, but I don't know if he's going to do what I really want him to do: to finally fire your ass for you douchebaggery. How dare you talk **** behind my back to most of my friends, who, must I remind you, are my friends, and a good majority of them don't even like you, dude.

Let me emphasize that, and possibly re-word:

A good majority of this restaurant doesn't even like you. Let that sink in for a minute. You're condescending, rude, and you flirt way too much with girls who don't even like you in the slightest. And yes, I would know, I hang around the girls more than the guys, anyway. They think you have a really gross personality, with gross working habits to match. Honestly, you're just a mess and you have no right to be telling me what to do. Just please re-examine yourself before you go stepping on someone else's toes lmfao because you literally have -no clue- how badly we laugh at you for attempting to make people look bad.

Also, please stop being a kissass. You're not a supervisor, and probably never will be with that attitude. Either way, I have 2 weeks left and if I don't get part-time (which honestly, I don't really mind all that much), then it'll be good riddance not seeing you again. Just really, get out of my face, and get out of my life, more importantly.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 03:16 PM
Dango
Que Sera, Sera

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Dango
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry for everything. Maybe there will come a time where we can communicate like we did before, but right now it's just far too painful...I'm just...sorry, alright? I know I did things that pushed you to the point where you did what you did for completely justifiable reasons. But I'm much like a dog. Just beat an idea into my head long enough, and, in time, I'll learn.

Dear Anonymous,

Last night was really powerful after you poured these things out to me...I was given a bit of insight into who you really are, last night. The things you spoke to me, the fears you had...I suppose that's a similarity we possess, then. And I don't know how to feel about you telling me all this...but it certainly makes me feel honored. I'd like to join you in your quest in finding that guidance, and maybe, perhaps, we can both find something we're looking for. And, if nothing else, I'd like to think that I wouldn't be able to forget you so easily...you wouldn't become some dusty memoir of the past for me.

I think I might be falling for you...but I'm not sure how to feel about that. I suppose one way or another, though, the pieces will fall into place in their own due time. You certainly make things interesting, after all.

"I do not belong to the world. That is the world’s limit, the boundary between the world and the self."
Old April 22nd, 2013, 03:37 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Dear Anonymous,
I really miss how things were last year. We used to be like this *crosses fingers* and now every time I see you I /am/ crossing me fingers in hopes that you'll let me settle things so my conscious isn't bugging me about how I left my friendship with you at odd ends. To be honest, you were rude to me all of the times I tried to speak to you but I guess that is you trying to compensate.

I've heard about the different things going on with you from different people and I know you are going through hard times. I want to say: "Hope it all goes well," but to be honest, I don't see that happening and even then I wouldn't truly mean it.

Dear Anonymous,
I've never met you before but I still feel that late at night you feel the same way about me: always wishing things had been different. You might not even know I exist but I ask myself "If I had known you, how would my life had been different." I can't really say life would have been better but I can't know until I try. Really, I just want the chance for you to be in my life just to compensate for missed years. I guess I don't miss /you/, seeing as I've never know you, but I miss the idea of you. Regardless I wish you peace on Earth where you reside if it is deserving.

Dear Anonymous,
I miss you daily and often things can go haywire when we do speak but I do know that you don't mean any of it to cause harm. You have certain ways about your lifestyle I dislike and I know as a fact that it just won't work. I really wish you could have been different in that manner but if that were the case then you might not be yourself. Our relationship is... complex and probably best left alone but I know that I couldn't manage for a while without you at my side for support because even if your presence brings disaster, I feel I can conquer it with you at my side.

My final Anonymous,
I really wish you wouldn't anger easily, even when I state facts. I recently read a book which stressed the theme "You can't repeat the past." Honestly I wish you would accept me for who I am at least until we are no longer in the same household but I see now that this request is too much to ask for. You are opposed to change and opposed to not being in control which can be admirable at times but quite often it turns out to be a nuisance. You are family to me by blood but often I feel (and hope) it is the opposite. I don't know if my feelings for my hatred are misplaced but I do know that you are the cause of some of it. Maybe if we were different people but honestly I don't see us as capable of remaining in contact with each other as soon as we become independent of each other.

Old April 22nd, 2013, 04:13 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Dear Anonymous,

Damn you're good. You also make a lot of people really happy, especially a few good friends of mine. So I must thank you for that. Also you're really good looking and have awesome hair and skin. But once again, thank you for making many of my friends and I happy.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 05:28 PM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Dear Anonymous,

You make my mind go crazy. Every time I see you, I get really excited. I wish you knew who I was, but that'll probably never happen because I'm really shy. :3 You always make me really happy, and you also make a ton of other people happy, too. Your personality is so endearing. You're so sweet and caring all the time. I don't know how you manage it all. Keep humble and never change! <3
Old April 23rd, 2013, 07:50 PM
Jak
eye of the needle

Dear Anonymous,

That's sweet of dream!You, but get outta my head please. ;3
Old April 23rd, 2013, 08:29 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dear Anonymous,

I miss you. I miss talking to you, but I don't know how to start again. I know you're probably thinking that I may be mad at you but I'm not. I'm really not. I'm just scared.

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links