The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #901    
Old April 6th, 2013, 09:02 AM
topgunitsme's Avatar
topgunitsme
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: india
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by R94PT View Post
getting the legendaries, beat the central area if you havent beat it yet
yeah i havent done that

where do i get the central ticket?
Reply With Quote
  #902    
Old April 6th, 2013, 09:07 AM
pokemonmasteriknowthisnamesomeonehas
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
anybody want to know a cheat in pokemon victory fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceypunchy View Post
I just beated the fire gym and my current team is

Tynamo lvl 27
Vaporeon lvl 30
Golbat lvl 30
Fraxure lvl 42
Chandelure lvl 46
Whenever I catch a pokemon i make it level 100 in 2 minutes want to know how.

Last edited by pokemonmasteriknowthisnamesomeonehas; April 6th, 2013 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #903    
Old April 6th, 2013, 11:04 PM
mihir
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
How do I get past amberyellow city?

I beat everyone in the library, I can't find the cursed book, there is a surf path blocking my way to the west, to the north there is a cut tree and the gym leader of amberyellow city hasn't returned!!

Sorry, I missed the cave. For some reason, I couldn't see it. Now I'm moving on with the game.

Last edited by mihir; April 7th, 2013 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #904    
Old April 7th, 2013, 05:07 AM
smilepokeMark
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Hey how many chances does Driftloon show in Cayon Path please.Because when I first play it I encounter a Driftloon.Now I want it because I need a flying type(I don't like Pidove.)So please.
Reply With Quote
  #905    
Old April 7th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Dark Revenger
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0l20r2 View Post
Forced to teach a useless move like Cut on Gible? That is ridiculously frustrating... why?
Edit: Its a nice hack. The story line is pretty good, but its not for me. When Gen 4/5 pokemon are used in these hacks i prefer that everything is accurate to how they are in those generations. Gible doesnt learn dragon rage at 7, doesnt evolve at 24. The fact that it takes so long for you to be able to catch pokemon is a annoying as well. The pokemarts are too far away, as are the healing points. You cant buy pokeballs for a long time. Just a few things I found frustrating in the game.

I think you tried to do too much at once and it got complicated. I know making a hack is not easy and it requires a lot of work. Maybe try to keep it a little bit simple. Dont try to add too much at once. Have a core story and set of maps with reasonable healing points and access to pokeballs early and I think it will be a much more enjoyable game.

Im not trying to be mean, sorry if it seems that way, im just giving my opinion and advice. Thank you for actually taking the time to make the hack.
I played version 2.27 for half an hour and I feel the need to quote each of your words. It was just frustrating.
Reply With Quote
  #906    
Old April 8th, 2013, 08:19 AM
mihir
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
Seriously, does this game have a physical/special split? Because a scraggy used faint attack on my pokemon and when i used light screen, it did the same amount! And my litwick's shadow ball did twice as much of ember. So I need to know whether you have a physical/special split or not.
Reply With Quote
  #907    
Old April 8th, 2013, 10:12 AM
klausiboy
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
i just beat the challenge bridge, and then, it said that my save file had been deleted because it had been corrupted, anything i can do?
Reply With Quote
  #908    
Old April 9th, 2013, 04:30 AM
mihir
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
Where do I get tm fire blast?

Why can't floatzel learn ice beam from a tm when it learns it by level up??

And I found one or two bugs in this awesome game, but can't upload them.

Last edited by mihir; April 9th, 2013 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #909    
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:21 PM
IamHereNot's Avatar
IamHereNot
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
I found the Silver Sword. What is the purpose of this sword?
Reply With Quote
  #910    
Old April 10th, 2013, 02:46 AM
mihir
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
When does fraxure evolve? It's supposed to evolve at level 48 but it's already level 52! Please help!
Reply With Quote
  #911    
Old April 12th, 2013, 07:21 AM
valkyrus
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Hi, I have a small problem, apparently my game clock is stopped and with that time changes, so the pokemon that evolve at night or in the day and do not evolve. believe they could give me a solution to this, the version I use is the last one, the one in the first post.
thanks
Reply With Quote
  #912    
Old April 12th, 2013, 08:01 AM
mihir
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
I beat ALL the gyms in western TYRON, but I can't battle the challenge bridge and can't fly to the last four towns. 1158, this needs to be solved!
Reply With Quote
  #913    
Old April 12th, 2013, 01:51 PM
valkyrus
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Is there any tutor moves in the game?, If so, in what city?
Reply With Quote
  #914    
Old April 12th, 2013, 04:43 PM
benjoseph123
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
please help me wheres expert s
Reply With Quote
  #915    
Old April 12th, 2013, 11:12 PM
mihir
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
Please make a PC in the battle bridge, 1158!!
Reply With Quote
  #916    
Old April 13th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Bzeeinsanity
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Hey is it possible i can re battle genesect if i defeat him?
Reply With Quote
  #917    
Old April 16th, 2013, 06:02 AM
LSA2013
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quick question: I just updated to the newest version (I originally downloaded the game in early February) and copied my save file from the older version to the new one, but I don't see the new version's changes, for example, I remember reading about a fix for Holy Karst Falls and some other things, but I'm not seeing those changes.

Do I really have to restart from scratch? I've beaten the E4 several times already and have several Pokemon that I've raised into the 80s that are not legendaries.

Also, I'm getting extremely frustrated with trying to hunt down the guy who has the Key that Uranium needs on Crystal Villa. I beat the guy in Redwood City and the only hint I got was that the guy would be "at the end of a long path" next. I've scoured very nearly all of the east side of the region and all of the currently accessible part of the west side of the region.
Reply With Quote
  #918    
Old April 16th, 2013, 07:43 PM
valkyrus
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Help me please, when I won the league pokemon and saved the game, after the part where the screen goes black and says "THE END", while trying to load the game denuevo tells me the data is corrupt, erased, what I can do?.
Reply With Quote
  #919    
Old April 16th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Shadowraze's Avatar
Shadowraze
Love and Peace
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrus View Post
Help me please, when I won the league pokemon and saved the game, after the part where the screen goes black and says "THE END", while trying to load the game denuevo tells me the data is corrupt, erased, what I can do?.
I do think there's nothing you can do if your save file is lost.

That's why I prefer to save in save states so maybe do that the next time around.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #920    
Old April 17th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowraze View Post
That's why I prefer to save in save states so maybe do that the next time around.
That works until THE END where the game saves in-game by default anyways.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #921    
Old April 19th, 2013, 07:15 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum's Avatar
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Golden Oaks Library
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I defeated Challenge Bridge, Central Area, and all the Trick House mazes, what else is there to do in Pokemon Victory Fire? I know that there are legendary Pokemon and probably Eliza. Also I like how the ROM Hack feels like Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 in a way.
__________________
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Reply With Quote
  #922    
Old April 23rd, 2013, 07:12 AM
1158's Avatar
1158
......
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo_Cool View Post
Nice hack! I've watched some vids on youtube and I'm really looking to play this one! Congrats mate! By the way, are lucario, zoroark, togekiss, gardevoir, kingdra, mewtwo, Hydreigon and all of the eeveelutions available to train with? Thanks in advance
All those Pokemon you mentioned are avaliable except Hydreigon, because I made it in another project, as for the eeveelutions, only Sylveon is not avaliable in this hack, just like Hydreigon, it is avaliable in another project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R94PT View Post
any tips how to get on top of that building in the island

cheers
That buliding is not avaliable in this hack, it is avaliable in another hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 搞五搞六 View Post
In the ending anime, the heroine is in the wrong coulour. I'm sorry that I don't know how to describe it.
I fixed it, and sadly, I falied to add the Physical/Special icons as there's no room for them, I'm regret to say this, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikarp1234 View Post
Updated: I got arceus, finished fountain event, got eliza, another dragon from B&W, deoxys.
(At first, I thought I need to win central area 1 times XD)



Currently, I am doing expert S but where should I start? I also have white eevee-S in my PC for some reason which I couldn't remember...
And is building on grey island available?

Also, bug: bug legendary and white dragon from B&W don't disappear after I catch them.
You can meet Expert S somewhere after you defeated the E4, and as for the bug you mentioned, I checked it and can't find this problem, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucasbryant View Post
Is lileep in this hack? Ive found the claw but not the root fossil.
thanks!
Yes, it is in this hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdog158 View Post
This.is a good.hack I almost everything. I just need shymin, darkri, keldeo, reshiram, mewtwo, latias. I also need the ancient sword I just cant find the cave
The cave is a special one and it's not Mt.Skywall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BragoKing View Post
Where do you find smoochum? And starly?
Sorry, they're all not avaliable in this hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R94PT View Post
Just did everything there was to do, is zekram available?

jdog the sword is in a cave south of redwood, keldeo south of your house the others dont remember

and if you have latios yu wont have latias
If the player is female Zekrom will be avaliable on the top of Jade Volcano, if the player is male, the Reshiram will be avaliable there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poptartzz View Post
This is a really cool game!! I got my 1st badge and I was wondering how you made this. I wanted to make my own for a while now. If it's no trouble, could you tell me how you made it?
This is not easy to describe here, you can try to learn if from somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihir View Post
Um, got this hack and i was wondering, do you have the physical/special split from gen 4? Because that would be awesome.
Yes, this hack countains Physical/Special split.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgunitsme View Post
yeah i havent done that

where do i get the central ticket?
After the Orange Villa event, go to the airport and Uranium will give you one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmasteriknowthisnamesomeonehas View Post
anybody want to know a cheat in pokemon victory fire.


Whenever I catch a pokemon i make it level 100 in 2 minutes want to know how.
How could that happens? I don't know, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihir View Post
How do I get past amberyellow city?

I beat everyone in the library, I can't find the cursed book, there is a surf path blocking my way to the west, to the north there is a cut tree and the gym leader of amberyellow city hasn't returned!!

Sorry, I missed the cave. For some reason, I couldn't see it. Now I'm moving on with the game.
You need to go through Light Path and reach the Cutter's house to finish the event there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilepokeMark View Post
Hey how many chances does Driftloon show in Cayon Path please.Because when I first play it I encounter a Driftloon.Now I want it because I need a flying type(I don't like Pidove.)So please.
It's hard to meet it, but you can simply keep on trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Revenger View Post
I played version 2.27 for half an hour and I feel the need to quote each of your words. It was just frustrating.
Sorry for the words, I really not good at typing the text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihir View Post
Seriously, does this game have a physical/special split? Because a scraggy used faint attack on my pokemon and when i used light screen, it did the same amount! And my litwick's shadow ball did twice as much of ember. So I need to know whether you have a physical/special split or not.
Ysr,the physical/Special split does exist in this hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klausiboy View Post
i just beat the challenge bridge, and then, it said that my save file had been deleted because it had been corrupted, anything i can do?
Make sure you adjust the saving settings into 128KB, and I must say, you should restart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihir View Post
Where do I get tm fire blast?

Why can't floatzel learn ice beam from a tm when it learns it by level up??

And I found one or two bugs in this awesome game, but can't upload them.
If possible, tell me more about the bugs, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamHereNot View Post
I found the Silver Sword. What is the purpose of this sword?
It is about the event of Eliza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihir View Post
When does fraxure evolve? It's supposed to evolve at level 48 but it's already level 52! Please help!
It evolves at Lv60.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrus View Post
Hi, I have a small problem, apparently my game clock is stopped and with that time changes, so the pokemon that evolve at night or in the day and do not evolve. believe they could give me a solution to this, the version I use is the last one, the one in the first post.
thanks
Please adjust the saving settings to 128KB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihir View Post
I beat ALL the gyms in western TYRON, but I can't battle the challenge bridge and can't fly to the last four towns. 1158, this needs to be solved!
Yes, it's ture that you can't fly to there, sorry, I may consider about doing something for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrus View Post
Is there any tutor moves in the game?, If so, in what city?
In Halfleaf City's Moves Research Club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjoseph123 View Post
please help me wheres expert s
Try to find him somewhere in Greenland City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihir View Post
Please make a PC in the battle bridge, 1158!!
You can heal your Pokemon with the nurse joy's help there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bzeeinsanity View Post
Hey is it possible i can re battle genesect if i defeat him?
Sorry, Genesect will disappear forever after that, I'm really sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSA2013 View Post
Quick question: I just updated to the newest version (I originally downloaded the game in early February) and copied my save file from the older version to the new one, but I don't see the new version's changes, for example, I remember reading about a fix for Holy Karst Falls and some other things, but I'm not seeing those changes.

Do I really have to restart from scratch? I've beaten the E4 several times already and have several Pokemon that I've raised into the 80s that are not legendaries.

Also, I'm getting extremely frustrated with trying to hunt down the guy who has the Key that Uranium needs on Crystal Villa. I beat the guy in Redwood City and the only hint I got was that the guy would be "at the end of a long path" next. I've scoured very nearly all of the east side of the region and all of the currently accessible part of the west side of the region.
Try ro find him in Marble Grassland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrus View Post
Help me please, when I won the league pokemon and saved the game, after the part where the screen goes black and says "THE END", while trying to load the game denuevo tells me the data is corrupt, erased, what I can do?.
Please adjust the saving settings to 128KB, and if you'd like, please restart it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
I defeated Challenge Bridge, Central Area, and all the Trick House mazes, what else is there to do in Pokemon Victory Fire? I know that there are legendary Pokemon and probably Eliza. Also I like how the ROM Hack feels like Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 in a way.
I think there're just some legendary Pokemon there after you finished all those things in this hack,the leagendary Pokemon just like Shaymin, Mewtwo, Mew, Keldeo, Arceus, Giratina, Cressilia, Darkrai, Deoxys, Latios(Only for male player)/Latias(Only for female players), Reshiram(For male players)/Zekrom(For female players) and some special Pokemon like Rotom, Volcarona and so on, Eliza will help you in battle afte you get Silver Sword, after these, I think majority of the events in this game are finished.
__________________
Hacks I support:




Hacks I'm working on:


Reply With Quote
  #923    
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:11 PM
4thGenAce:D's Avatar
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Hi 1158! Well, I'm a little into this hack and I have to say, there are lots of grammatical and spelling errors in the hack. I wouldn't mind this, but some of these errors are kind of messing up the thought you would want to portray. Have you asked help from a translator or a grammatical corrector? It would be a great plus if these errors would be fixed. More power!

Gee, this game is relatively hard. :D I almost lost 4 times in this hack. And I thought there was no Gen 4 split in this hack. Oh well, more grinding again for me!



Edit: Oh yeah I forgot, would you make the Pokeballs obtainable a little earlier in the game? I don't want to learn Cut for my Axew (Still have it with my Fraaxure now). Could you tell me where the move deleter is?
__________________
I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)


Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*


"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]

Last edited by 4thGenAce:D; April 24th, 2013 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Forgot something ^_^
Reply With Quote
  #924    
Old April 25th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
1158, I'll send you a PM in relation to the post above.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Reply With Quote
  #925    
Old April 26th, 2013, 04:32 AM
1158's Avatar
1158
......
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
Hi 1158! Well, I'm a little into this hack and I have to say, there are lots of grammatical and spelling errors in the hack. I wouldn't mind this, but some of these errors are kind of messing up the thought you would want to portray. Have you asked help from a translator or a grammatical corrector? It would be a great plus if these errors would be fixed. More power!

Gee, this game is relatively hard. :D I almost lost 4 times in this hack. And I thought there was no Gen 4 split in this hack. Oh well, more grinding again for me!



Edit: Oh yeah I forgot, would you make the Pokeballs obtainable a little earlier in the game? I don't want to learn Cut for my Axew (Still have it with my Fraaxure now). Could you tell me where the move deleter is?
I know those errors there, and there're too many of them for me to fix them, and also, I know this might be a bit difficult as I set the Pokeballs obtainable so late, and the HM CUT make the game a bit more difficult, too, I apologize for this, and I'm not sure if I'll do something to change it, but since I've already realized this, I made it very early to obtain Pokeballs, and I'll try to improve more, whatever, sorry for the problems in this hack.
__________________
Hacks I support:




Hacks I'm working on:


Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:23 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.