• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tool: Galooloo's sappy.xml

xGal

Mhm
Years
***For WIN 7 Users***

Win 7 music hacking -
Sappy 2006: "Sappy has stopped working".
Sappy 2006 mod 15/mod 17.1: "Cannot find song table"
Sappy 2005: Just don't dam work.

I present you, Galooloo's sappy.xml!

With this, the song table of Sappy 2006 mod 15/17.1 will be same as Sappy 2006!
I tested that only on Mod 17.1, but I think it should work on Mod 15.

ZtWpgNk.jpg

- What it does?
It gives Sappy the correct and full song table.

*Compatible with Pokemon FR/LG/R/S/E (US Only) :D

Credits:
me XD
Sappy's creator

And now, for the downloads... Attachments DUH

Instructions:

1. Copy the files, not including Galooloo's sappy.xml folder, to any place you want to.
2. Replace sappy.xml from Galooloo's sappy.xml folder with the original sappy.xml.

HERE YOU GO!

Last edited:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
Awesome job, galooloo. Once you post the download, I'll be sure to get it.

I'm looking forward to updates on this XML.

I think inserting Fire Red data would be the most constructive thing to do next.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
You can just copy the one from sappy12.exe and it works the same ;)

xGal

Mhm
Years
Awesome job, galooloo. Once you post the download, I'll be sure to get it.

I'm looking forward to updates on this XML.

I think inserting Fire Red data would be the most constructive thing to do next.

I uploaded the file, and now you can use it for FR/LG/R/S/E (us only)!!!

Last edited:

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
This also works at Windows XP right? :D My sappy keeps crashing when I assemble s file.
Good thing there's new, hope it won't crash this time.. mhm.

Years
I've downloaded six different sappy files, mod 15, 16, 17, and this Galooloo's sappy.xml and no matter what I do I still get the: "RUNTIME ERROR 339" MISSING THE GODAMM vbakCbEx6.ocv FILE! Please tell me what The hell is wrong, I'm running windows vista 64 bit, and I'm having no sucess...

xGal

Mhm
Years
I've downloaded six different sappy files, mod 15, 16, 17, and this Galooloo's sappy.xml and no matter what I do I still get the: "RUNTIME ERROR 339" MISSING THE GODAMM vbakCbEx6.ocv FILE! Please tell me what The hell is wrong, I'm running windows vista 64 bit, and I'm having no sucess...
If you would give me a screenshot, I might help you.
By the way, vista isn't recommended at all..

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years

When you run the Sappy 2006 installer, run it in Admin Mode and make sure that, in the installer ehere you choose what you want to install, you have "Support" checked.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
It's VbalCboex6.ocx fyi
This happens because you need the installer first to install the ocx

Chrisario

Friend code :0018 2912 2366 let me know
Years
I can't insirt my s file

My sappy stopped working after I want to where it said 'cook it' the it crashed~_~

xGal

Mhm
Years
My sappy stopped working after I want to where it said 'cook it' the it crashed~_~

Sorry, but I can't do anything with it because it's not the XML's fault. XML just gives Sappy the songtable numbers. All I have to tell you is to try install the regular Sappy 2006 and if you have it already, reinstall it.

Back