• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

If you could have any Pokemon Ability...?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
I'll list a few, if that's alright;

•Pickup - How great would it be to just be walking along, minding your own business, and find random stuff in your pocket?
•Insomnia - Never being able to sleep? I would have so much free time.
•Own Tempo - Kinda says it all, not being able to get confused.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Wonder Guard would pretty much result in immortality, right? 'Cause that'd be kinda cool to have. Although Levitate would definitely be my runner-up; it just sounds so cool to have the ability to, essentially, fly. Short of growing wings (and the muscle mass needed in order to use them effectively) this would be the closest I could get to doing so, so I'd definitely not pass up the opportunity.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Heatproof, if I may be allowed to take the ability's name literally. I could be quite the blacksmith. To make a more extreme example of it, I could possibly become the first person to explore Venus.

Wonder Guard, cuz I could rule da world. No enemy could hit me cuz I'm Ghost/Dark in this world. xD
Until someone with Scrappy punches you.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
Cute Charm, because it'd be fun. Levitate would also be fun. Having Mummy would definitely be lulzy, as I could cancel out anyone with annoying abilities. Healer would also be nice, because I am a nice person and I wouldn't mind healing someone if I needed to. Water Absorb would also be nice~

Back