The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 15th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Foxrally
Torterra = Epic Private Island

Nature: Naive
Hey ppl, just telling everyone (well, Yellow and WhiteKid mostly) I can only post on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays (with some exceptions), so don't remove me for inactivity or anythibhdghjnvfdsdf.

Pairs - -
Old April 15th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
Oh I've already finished my activity checks. Unless you're just not on PC at all or ignoring me when I try to VM you, I won't remove you without warning. |D

EDIT: Alright... Confusion happened. I believe there are 2 Student characters currently in Hilda's Community Service class. Those of you who meet those criteria raise your hand so I can get on top of that again. |D
Well you put me in there when I told you I wasnt part of the List of accepted SUs, But I was already on the class list for the berries class.

Another problem being is that nobody seems to be showing up to that class so I'm not sure what to do : /
Old April 15th, 2013, 04:45 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
@gimmepie: I don't think there's much for me to write about. Just assume that Kilik is already leaving the class with the other students, & then I'll have enough to write with later.

...If you'll allow it.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old April 15th, 2013, 04:55 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Whatever works I guess I figure that I'll keep us going to the fun part once the other three have posted something then
Old April 15th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
Whatever works I guess I figure that I'll keep us going to the fun part once the other three have posted something then :)
Mehh just assume Mana is following along as well xD it's hard to make a long post about only leaving the class c:
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old April 15th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
It would seem that Indigo is alone for his class, unless I'm very much mistaken. If I'm right and that is the case, I think I'll post as him every now and then until the classes are over, but leave the class alone for the most part.
-- Synth
Old April 15th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
BTW, assume Thyme is going to be sticking around Valorie's general area for the duration of that particular class. Should prove interesting.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old April 15th, 2013, 11:03 PM
lacoste

I assume Sign Ups are still open for this?
Old April 16th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Hmmm... Consider this a resignation letter, for all characters within this RP.

I'm starting to realize it may just be the theme and setting that are making it so difficult for me to stick to characters here.

Apologies!

Old April 17th, 2013, 03:59 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
@Iny Gage: Didn't I take care of that so that you're only in one class now?

Anyway, you're not obligated to wait for a teacher to show up. There is now part of the RP rules that says your character cannot skip class, or that your character has to act a certain way in general really. You're also allowed to bring in an NPC teacher and play them as a substitute if you want.

If none of those work for you I suppose you could throw her at Hilda's Vigilantism class. 'm uneasy about this though, because there's a very good reason most classes only have a couple of students in them. (Putting too many RPers in one area results in catastrophic slowdown of the RP, because everyone is waiting for everyone else's post.)

@Lacoste: Of course!

@WolfOfEve: That's a shame... I'm sure people will miss Kiyoko's presence at the least.
Old April 17th, 2013, 04:49 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Quote:
@WolfOfEve: That's a shame... I'm sure people will miss Kiyoko's presence at the least.
Kiyoko! I had so much to learn from him! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo.....oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

~Dia+PS~
Old April 17th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Quote:
Why don't you take over Kiyoko? (character trading!)

Then no one will have to miss him!

Old April 17th, 2013, 05:27 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
@WolfOfEve: Well I can't just retcon him. I suppose that's exactly what I'll have to do~
Old April 17th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Quote:
@Iny Gage: Didn't I take care of that so that you're only in one class now?

Anyway, you're not obligated to wait for a teacher to show up. There is now part of the RP rules that says your character cannot skip class, or that your character has to act a certain way in general really. You're also allowed to bring in an NPC teacher and play them as a substitute if you want.

If none of those work for you I suppose you could throw her at Hilda's Vigilantism class. 'm uneasy about this though, because there's a very good reason most classes only have a couple of students in them. (Putting too many RPers in one area results in catastrophic slowdown of the RP, because everyone is waiting for everyone else's post.)
Its okay, Things were sorted out.
And Idk if you did or not, I'm probably doing this wrong by checking your post from like 10 pages ago.
Old April 18th, 2013, 08:39 PM
lacoste

I'm done with the SU, but I'm a bit busy, so I won't format it until later, hope that's cool!

EDIT 1: Edited it, but somehow overlooked the Personality section. I'll go ahead and work on that.
EDIT 2: Done.

Spoiler:
Name
Katherine Elise Worthington
Nickname
'Liz', she hates being called 'Kat'.
Sex
Female
Dorm
Entei
Appearance
Spoiler:
Personality
Being one of the younger children in the Worthington Estate, Liz grew up to be a very competitive young lady. As a matter of fact, she enjoys victory so much that she has proven willing time and time again to resort to underhanded means in order to achieve anything that she may justify as "winning". Despite this, she is quick to apologize when accused of cheating (if she has been cheating), and actually becomes very flustered when caught.

Liz grew up without a mom, and she regrets not having that female role model in her life. Therefore, she always carries around a picture of her (in a long, beautiful gown) on her person, and tends to wear dresses, frills, and generally 'girly' clothing because of this. She also likes to think of getting married to a Gym Leader one day… although as an Elite Four, she will obviously be clearly superior to her husband in all areas related to Pokémon.
History
Liz grew up in Worthington Estate, a large property with several large houses on the eastern outskirts of Ecruteak City. Here, she grew up amongst three older brothers, four older cousins (one of which was a guy), and two baby cousins. Furthermore, she always got to hang out with her father and uncle at their ranch, which gave Liz a very happy childhood, but turned her timid to the world outside of her little 'clan'.

Liz's dream, like many in her family, was not just to become a Pokémon trainer, but to become a great Pokémon trainer. Because of this, the lives of the Worthington children were always directed specifically towards the goal of being accepted at Professor Oak's Pokémon Trainers Academy, also known as THE Pokémon Trainer Academy.

An essential part in the Worthington system for child upbringing is the constant presence of Pokémon. With this end in mind, all Worthington children receive Pokémon at an early age, preferably one who evolves due to happiness. Liz's father first gifted her with a Pichu, however, the Pichu ("Peach") was too Timid and would go as far as to avoid her owner to be alone. This caused Liz incredible pain, and she went as far as to dejectedly accept that she just wasn't cut out to be a Pokémon trainer.

Motivated to better her daughter's self-confidence, her father decided to give her a gift when her youngest brother, Tim, left to the Academy: a Cleffa. Although it was soon apparent that this particular Cleffa had quite an attitude problem, his shenanigans seemed to make Liz happy, as well as Peach, and although in an incredibly selfish way, he quickly became the glue of the team. This turn of events gave Liz the confidence that she needed to apply to the PTA, and subsequently, get accepted.

Now, finally, the time has come for Liz. All seven of her older "siblings" have already been accepted, and although her father seems unconcerned, the anticipation is eating Liz up. She is the eighth Worthington to be accepted into the PTA, and the family competition to see who's the best is fierce. Her older brother James, and two of her cousins have already graduated as valedictorians; now, Liz has to do better.
Pokémon:
Quote:
Species
Cleffa
Nickname
Prince
Personality
Prince is an incredibly Impish Pokémon, to the point of being considered 'evil' by many of Liz's relatives. This depresses Liz, but nothing seems to depress Prince, who seems to feed off of Liz's bouts of unhappiness. Because of this, Peach will often confront Prince, who is reluctant to ever fight her back.
Lvl: 13
Moves
Pound | Charm | Encore | Sing | Sweet Kiss | Fake Tears
Quote:
Species
Pichu
Nickname
Peach
Personality
Peach is, for the most part, very Timid. She tends to hide whenever visitors she doesn't particularly know arrive, and tends to get bullied around other Pokémon. Prince is usually very protective of her, but this, along with Prince's usual shenanigans, irks Peach a lot, so she tends to snap.
Lvl: 12
Moves
ThunderShock | Charm | Tail Whip | Thunder Wave | Charge | Volt Tackle

Last edited by lacoste; April 28th, 2013 at 03:40 PM.
Old April 19th, 2013, 10:10 PM
mimimahboul
More than Awesome

Sorry if it's a bit late, I had no time during the week. I added some words and changed my appearance and pokemon.

Name: Alex Rogue

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance:

Untitled.png

Personality: Alex is a gentle, relaxed, curious boy. He usually doesn't have any problems with his comrades. Most people think of him as a nerd, but Alex is actually a pretty strong guy. He doesn't get offended easily and is really quiet. Most of the time, Alex is either playing with his pokemon, studying or sleeping. Although he works hard in his studies, in other matters, Alex is very lazy. He usually sleeps three times a day and is a very good, although new, trainer. Alex is really bad at catching pokemon though, and only has only managed to get one so far. His favorite type of Pokemon is water-type. Although he likes water types, he didn't catch any. Alex takes battles seriously, if he loses, he goes training right away. He doesn't want to be the best, but wants respect from his classmates. It's true that Alex is a strong guy, but he gets bullied by older guys in the academy, Alex is one of the youngest people in the academy, so people think of him as a crybaby.Most of Alex's friends are three ore four years older than him.

History: Alex was born in Boon Island, near Kanto. As a toddler, he was very curious and liked going outside to play with wild and tamed Pokemon. At that time he really loved water Pokemon. Everyday, in the afternoon, Alex brought food to the beach to feed the pokemon swimming there.

One day, his older brother came to visit home in the middle of his journey, he stayed for one week, and Alex eager to know what Pokemon he had. One day late at night, Alex waited until all his family were asleep and went to have a look at his his brother's Pokemon, he was scared to get caught taking one of his brother's Pokemon so he quickly took one and ran away. He waited until the next day so he could find out what Pokemon his brother had. He hid the Pokeball in his pocket at went outside to check it out.

When he took it out, it was an Seviper. He played with it day and night until one day when his brother was going to leave. He found out Seviper was not in his Pokeball, and he knew that Alex took it. He was not surprised, as he knew his that Alex was a curious boy. Alex gave him his Pokeball, sad to see Seviper go. And right when his brother was going to leave, Alex asked him if he could get Seviper back as his own Pokemon.

His brother smiled at him, and gave him his Pokeball. He told him to take good care of Seviper and explained to him that Seviper was very important to him. Alex promised he would take good care of Seviper and his brother left.

It wasn't until two years after he got Seviper that he heard about the Pokemon Trainer Academy, and asked his parents if he could go. He explained it was his destiny to become like his brother and after many weeks of thought, his parents finally made a deal. His father told him if he beat him in a battle he would let him go, or else it would have been a waste of money.

It was a rough battle, Alex was exited and scared at the same time. He was exited because it was his first battle, but scared because he didn't want to lose. Alex battled well, gave it his all, and managed to win. his parents finally told him he could could go.

Pokémon:

Species: Seviper
Personality: Playful and friendly, he adapts quickly to people.
Lvl: 24
Moves:
  • Poison Tail
  • Dig
  • Dragon Tail
  • Crunch
  • Wrap
Old April 20th, 2013, 07:25 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

@Shiny - You need to edit your post, the idea was for Zayne's class to have to use the same pokemon from the first task in the second.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 02:31 PM
pat20cool
Psyduck

My character Lucas is currently on-route to the Cafeteria, if anyone wants to join him!

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old April 22nd, 2013, 04:58 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

@gimmepie: Which RPer's are in Zayne's class again? I only know:

ShinyDiamond: Kilik
PinkSapphire: Mana
Yellow: Valorie
Drago Dragonite: Daniel

I'm sure their's a few more, I just can't remember who else.

~Dia+PS~
Old April 22nd, 2013, 06:49 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

@Shiny - I believe that's it since you guys are the only ones who posted. But there are several NPCs also.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 07:51 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

I'm waiting for PinkSapphire to post as Roxas before I post again, Sage's class will be starting soon, it's a short class probably will start it tomorrow.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:58 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genevieve~ View Post
I'm waiting for PinkSapphire to post as Roxas before I post again, Sage's class will be starting soon, it's a short class probably will start it tomorrow.
I already posted :p Roxas left
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:40 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

alright, just didn't see that post then
Old April 24th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Foxrally
Torterra = Epic Private Island

Nature: Naive
Preparing a post for tommorow, just wanted to let you ppl know ;)

Pairs - -
Old April 25th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
@mimimahboul: Looks good to me. Your free to start posting.

@Lacoste: Just lemme know when you finish the personality section and I'll letcha know what It think. Looks good so far though!

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links