The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 23rd, 2013 (09:43 PM).
Kanzler
naughty biscotti
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Dear Anonymous,

Take a little time off working so hard and talk to me for a while
Old April 23rd, 2013 (11:47 PM).
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for being one of the best friends I have ever had. I just get a long so well with you. It's funny, I never have been good at making conversation, but I am able to talk to you for half a day and not get bored. I'm super glad I met you, and through probably one of the ways I would I thought least likely. Here's to many more great times!
Old April 24th, 2013 (12:03 AM).
curiouslynathan

Dear Anon,

Why do some decisions have to be so hard?

alt of Curious.
Old April 24th, 2013 (07:31 AM).
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Dear Anonymous,

....So, you have found out.... You think I am talking to strangers, but I am not. Yes, that person is technically a stranger as I have never met that person before, but I just didn't randomly talk to that person. Please, you know me very well (or at least you think you do). You know perfectly certain I'm not the type of person to just talk to just anyone. How could you even doubt me..? Now I don't know anymore.... *sigh* I can't explain to you about the real situation as it's a long, long story. You'd never believe me anyway even if I tried, so why bother? Oh well.. What can I do? I'll just have to face this on my own.. If only you knew....

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old April 24th, 2013 (07:41 AM).
Melody
Singing Nature's Melody
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Melody
Dear Anonymous,

I know you care about me, and I know you never mean to come off as if you're picking on me. But, you do. So please quit complaining at me about how I come off if you can't even properly moderate how you come off. We'll get along much better when you learn that and can set a better example.

"It loves to bask in the sunlight. It uses the leaf on its head to seek out warm places."
Chikorita

Old April 24th, 2013 (02:35 PM).
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Dear Anonymous,

Don't you see how much you are frustrating her? You need to put your petty insecurities aside. If you truly love her, like you say you do, you would take any kind of risk to be with her. You need to step up your game or you are going to lose her. She is an amazing girl- what are you waiting for?
Old April 24th, 2013 (02:53 PM).
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

deeeer anonymous

heyyyyyy you know how you wanted to help everyone? Yeah. you didn't. it's annoying.

:)

Old April 24th, 2013 (03:43 PM).
Aslan
the pretender

DA,

I wish you hadn't moved to Singapore those two years ago. I understand that your family has work offered there and overall it'll be better for you in the long run but at times I feel like I'm a puzzle missing a piece. My life hasn't been the same without you, I remember the days you made enjoyable, even if we were stuck in a stifling, hot classroom as the teacher wrote complicated equations on the board. I remember the games you taught us, the memories you gave and the day you left us, was the worst day I can honestly remember. But seriously, thank you for the memories and I hope our paths can cross again. n_n
Old April 24th, 2013 (07:11 PM).
Sydian
1000 forms of fear

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

I'm not broken, just bent, and I can learn to love again. I tell myself that, anyway. :) I'm just really, really bent. Haha. I can get there...someday.
Old April 25th, 2013 (11:54 AM).
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Dear anonymous,

Cool story bro, could you tell it again but with dragons?

P.S.: You suck, leave me alone.

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old April 25th, 2013 (05:22 PM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anonymous,

It's best that you give up on your dream on fixing something that isn't broken, for it's only going to lead to your own demise. I'm saying this, because I don't want you to get into any trouble. You're already suffering from harsh times in your life, so there's no need to make it worse.
Old April 26th, 2013 (02:23 AM).
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

Again, you go too far. And again, I'm not amused. Ciao.
Old April 27th, 2013 (02:56 AM). Edited April 27th, 2013 by vaporeon7.
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Dear anonymous,

You are one of the kindest and awesomest people I have met online. I have so much to thank you for. Because of you, I have met some good friends and found something new I enjoy. Your resilience, intelligence and enthusiasm is something to be admired. I really wish I could talk to you more, but I'm worried that if I try and start a conversation, you'll get annoyed. I honestly don't know if you're tired/stressed/under pressure/busy. I don't want to make you have to talk to me if you don't want to, because that will be unfair on you. I really hope we can have a nice long chat soon.
Old April 27th, 2013 (04:13 AM).
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
Dear Anonymous,

I don't know what's the sudden change in attitude to me since 2 years ago, I remember I was like your only friend like 3 years ago, but after you met those people, you openly said you hated me. I am not asking you to be my friend again or 'unhate' me, but at least tell me why do you hate me so much.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old April 29th, 2013 (03:45 AM).
Aslan
the pretender

Dear Anonymous,

I wish all days could be perfect but we'll have to have a fair share of good and bad. Sigh. I'm glad you didn't see today, it was awful in so many ways. But I suppose there could be worse, anyway... hope you're well.

DA,

How do you do it? You're just too good. B)
Old April 29th, 2013 (05:27 PM).
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Dear Anon,

I guess it won't happen, huh? I don't think I'm upset. I'm happy for the guy who's going to ask you, he's really cool, and you deserve someone like him. I hope you say yes, it'd be awesome. I'm just sad I won't be able to witness it.
Old May 1st, 2013 (06:37 PM).
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter

Dear anonymous,

Is it too much to ask for you to just be straightforward with me, and maybe keep your word for once? I honestly can't tell if your memory is THAT bad, or I'm just not high enough on your personal agenda to care about. I see you have no problems cancelling our plans (for the second time in a week) to spend money you said you didn't have (oh don't worry. I'll pay for my own dinner even though you invited me and you clearly have more money). Glad you had a good evening. Glad I come home and you don't even get up to say good evening... Do you even realize you broke a promise? A promise you just PROMISED to keep last night?

God. Maybe I'm just stupid. I keep believing you.

Point is, it's getting miserable around here. As much as I try to rise above my age, the fact of the matter is, I'm young. I want to go out. I want to have friends. I don't want to work more than I have to, and no, I don't want to go visit my parents... or yours. Jeese. I'm not old enough to live this married life and I don't want to. I stay here because of how I feel for you, but... damn. You could at LEAST freakin' wake up and say hello!

/end rant
Old May 1st, 2013 (08:14 PM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

I'm not that stupid enough to realize you still have an interest in me. It's not gonna happen. As a wise friend of mine would say in spanish: borralo de tu cabeza.

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
No more waiting cause it's almost time, everything is gonna be a l r i g h t.
moderator of fan clubs & groups ~ paired to buoysel & kanzler
Old May 4th, 2013 (11:27 AM).
Rϵd
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
Dear Anonymous,

Your rly a fun person to talk to. Thanks for everything rly. You did so much to me and i dont know how to thank you. Thank you and im sorry for not thanking you like you deserve.

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old May 6th, 2013 (04:22 PM).
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

DA,

Look. I like you. We're pretty tight. But there's such a thing as forcing a friendship. We don't need to be in contact every hour of every day. It gets irritating and tiresome after a while, especially since every conversation is identical. "Hi" and "how are you" are fine, but if that's all you have to say, then keep it to a minimum. Trying to continue the conversation by sending me random words doesn't really help, either.

Bottom line - you're great! But I need some space.

Thanks.
Old May 6th, 2013 (04:28 PM).
Anna
(( and whisper my name as you do it ))
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Dear Anon,
this is hilarious rn but if you get actually creepy I'm done with you
Pairs +
Family +
Nakama +
Signature +
Old May 6th, 2013 (04:41 PM).
shenanigans
i'd fight gandhi

Dear anonymous,

You've not actually mentioned it since, but I'm still thinking about that chat we had the other day. I don't think that I apologised for what I've done, or rather haven't done, this year and I guess I didn't consider the amount of frustration it was causing you. So... yeah, that was selfish of me. I'm sorry for that. I do want to thank you all the same, though. If we'd not have had that chat then I'd not have done this whole thinking thing and only God knows how long I'd have gone on for in the same state. Thanks to you I'm going to make a conscious effort to change things now. You were right in what you said, and I'd been thinking it for a while; I just needed someone to say it.
Old May 6th, 2013 (09:32 PM).
Rai
Misao <3

Send a message via AIM to Rai
Dear Anonymous,

Seriously now, STOP turning the heat on. If you're cold use a blanket. It gets too hot in our room.

Oh & next time maybe you should try closing the window if you're cold.

Seriously now? Did you really need to stick that note on the thermostat? You couldn't just politely knock on my door and ask me to turn off the heat? Oh, that's right. You are incapable of saying anything politely. I have been nothing but a good roommate all year and when there's 3 days left in the semester, you decide to put that unnecessary note on thermostat? It is completely ridiculous. Maybe I am not perfect, maybe sometimes I forget to take out the garbage or wash the dishes, but I have been nothing but nice, polite, and kind to you. There is absolutely no reason to be so rude to me.

I was thinking of putting an equally rude note on your door, but unlike you, I am mature. Remember when you rudely told me "I don't know if you know this, but we aren't in high school anymore. We need to talk things out like adults." You really lived up to that, didn't you?
Old May 7th, 2013 (11:00 AM).
Nauje
A sofa in San Tropez...
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

We used to talk sometimes. We even went to school together once, when you called out my name and I was prettified. That morning was pretty cool. But we started drifting away. No, we didn't even drift away. We were never really close to be honest. We had some banter, we hung out at times with our groups of friends, but we never really hit a personal friendship level, ever. We were just... acquaintances in the end. These few months you haven't talked to me. At all. I dunno what it is. I know I'm not as cool as the people you normally talk to. But that doesn't stop me.

I like you. But I'll never have the balls, 'cause deep inside I'm a shy **** who can't ever talk properly with girls unless his joking around and only express his true feelings in text form. Plus, I know you'll reject me anyway, so what's the point, right? I'll probably drift away from you when I grow up, when I go university. In fact, I'll probably forget about you until one day in my 30s I'll open my high school year book and see you and say "ah, I remember her". We'll never have anything going with each other. And I don't mind for some strange reason, even though I like you. You are my first real crush. You're pretty, your voice is pretty, you have great style in clothes, you like watching football. Your just perfect. But I know I can't have you.

And I don't mind.
Old May 7th, 2013 (11:20 AM).
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Dear anonymous,

I don't my weight problem is as big as you say it is. I don't see it as a problem at all.

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links