• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Well, havent really done much since my last post here!

Im Harvey!

I am still somewhat new. I am working on a game named Pokemon Apex, and was curious if any newbies or people in general wanted to come help me!

Yo Harvey, welcome back! I notice you've been posting around a bit this and last month though, so since you haven't really been gone for 30 days I just kicked your thread over to the Leave/Return thread. :3 Hope that is all right.

Welcome back though, hope you'll be more active this time! I've seen you around so I definitely didn't forget you. I checked your signature and it seems that Apex is a game located in the Game Development section, meaning asking for team help would fit best in the Team Recruitment thread. Good luck!

Feel free to private message me or Cid for more help, since this thread is mostly for members to post if they're leaving, returning from a short absence, or switching accounts.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Starting tomorrow, I might don't have time on this forum and the others because I'll going to a certain city to celebrate one of my relative's Wedding. On that time I might have small chance to keep in touch on this forum for a while (even less chance on April 28th to 29th), but I'll return to my usual activity at May 2nd.

And yes, I'm not going Windvisible on that period.
So for now... farewell.

Years
Starting tomorrow, I might don't have time on this forum and the others because I'll going to a certain city to celebrate one of my relative's Wedding. On that time I might have small chance to keep in touch on this forum for a while (even less chance on April 28th to 29th), but I'll return to my usual activity at May 2nd.

So for now... farewell.

I know how important family-related events are, so I wish you all the best. But anyways I hope you have fun and PC will be here when you get back!

Cid

Years
I'm gonna miss you, mister Airbender! I don't think I mentioned this before but your username (even the ones at the server) always reminded me of a Homestuck thing so that's awesome. Come back soon, alright? And as much as they say weddings can get a bit long, I still hope you enjoy your time there.

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Sorry folks, but I'm gonna have to be stepping out of PC, but don't worry, I'll be back, but not under this account. Nice knowing you... When my new account is finished, I will come back.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

So for now... farewell.

Gonna miss you Windy! I've been to a few weddings before and I know they can be fun sometimes, but also boring. But I hope you enjoy it and will be glad when you come back!
Sorry folks, but I'm gonna have to be stepping out of PC, but don't worry, I'll be back, but not under this account. Nice knowing you... When my new account is finished, I will come back.

See you till then EnglishMilkshake. :)

Cid

Years
Aww that's too bad, man. Wish I got the chance to know you, but even without me, your friends will surely miss you. Whatever it is that you're going through, I hope that you'll overcome sooner or later.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you back in that new account. Take care, EM.

Years

Aw, see ya dude. I feel sad but I hope to try and catch your new name when you return!

Anyways, I wish you the best with what's happening right now.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years

Aww...

Well be sure that new account has an awesome username ok? :3 See you EnglishMilkshake!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hi, I'm back I guess? I've been online every now and then for a while now but I've never really made much of an effort to get involved in the Community so hopefully I can now. At the very least I'd like to post on a more regular basis than I have been hahaha.

edit: HELP I CAN'T DECIDE WHERE TO POST it's all so intimidating being 'new' D:

Treecko

Years
Hi, I'm back I guess? I've been online every now and then for a while now but I've never really made much of an effort to get involved in the Community so hopefully I can now. At the very least I'd like to post on a more regular basis than I have been hahaha.

edit: HELP I CAN'T DECIDE WHERE TO POST it's all so intimidating being 'new' D:

Welcome back Charlie! People missed you. :) You've probably have noticed many changes to the forums such as the new names and changes made to the Off-Topic Discussions section. (Other Chat & Discussions has been re-named to Discussions & Debates.Other Voting Polls has been re-named to Chit Chat & Polls and now holds the DCC and Celebrations forum.Other Clubs has been re-named to Fan Clubs & Groups.Other Trivia has been re-named to Forum Games. ) NU/W as you see is The Welcome Lounge, there's also notifications for likes and even new promotions. Such as tabor62 being promoted to Trade Corner!

I have no idea where you should post, but I hope you can be more active here. :)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Ok, I'm back and I've managed to get my issues sorted. I thought it would have taken longer, but at least it wasn't too long, and I'm happy with the way things turned out. Turned out for the better :D

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Alright guys so im leaving PC for a few weeks, or even months because of school :( But ill be back i promise guys. For now, bye!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Alright guys so im leaving PC for a few weeks, or even months because of school :( But ill be back i promise guys. For now, bye!

I hate school so much but,anyways, bye Red! You are a great person and I enjoyed talking to you on Showdown! See ya soon and do good at school! I'll be waiting for your return.

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Hi folks, I have switched accounts. I am the artist formerly known as "EnglishMilkshake", but I am now "OliveCopper". Glad to be of service here in PokeCommunity.

Treecko

Years

I'm gonna miss you Red, but school is something that you should focus on so I understand. we will miss you and remember PC will be here to welcome you when you come back.
Hi folks, I have switched accounts. I am the artist formerly known as "EnglishMilkshake", but I am now "OliveCopper". Glad to be of service here in PokeCommunity.

Welcome back to the forums on your new name OliveCooper! Good to have you back.

Years

Welcome back dude, hope you start getting active again. PC always loves it when someone starts getting active again, and I hope you don't leave us again lol.

Aw, it sucks I won't have a hilarious pair around to entertain me but school is always important and if you don't focus, you fail as the legend says. See ya around Jay, and I wish you best of luck!

Aquali Umiko

Roaring back with a vengeance!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
Allo! I have switched usernames from ohHeyVaporeon. to Aquali Umiko. I wanted something different, and change was the route I decided to go. ;)

Back