The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 7th, 2013 (02:58 AM).
mimimahboul
More than Awesome

Nature: Jolly
When I beat the champion, I tried the pokemon league again but with two pokemon:
Torterra and Staraptor. Yup that's it.
Old April 7th, 2013 (08:28 AM).
Playful_Weasel
can I have a Pokepuff?
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
To be honest, so far all 6 have battled, since my battling style I like to give every Pokemon in my team a chance to battle (sort of treating everyone equally) - in my Black2, I'll try for only 2 Pokemon both my Watchog and Mienshao are over leveled. Mid 60's, in that game, I'm about to reach Elite 4 for the first time.
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challengess
Random Challenge - Badges: 8/8 - game: X - Location: defeated Elite 4
Random Challenge - Badges: 7/8 - game: Y - Location: Route 19
50/50 Challenge - Badges 6/8 - Game Y - Location: Dendemille Town/Frost Cavern - haven't continued yet
Old April 24th, 2013 (06:41 PM).
Seraphimon-sama

In White 2, I only used a Garchomp that I had traded over from a different game. I had her named Zangetsu, she was Lv.100, and the moves she knew at the time were: Surf, Draco Meteor, Dragon Rush and Dig.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old April 24th, 2013 (08:05 PM).
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Now that I think back, there was one time and one time only that I beat the Elite Four with less six pokemon. I had just gotten a Lvl 100 Deoxys and wanted to try it out so I beat the Elite Four with only it :3
Old April 25th, 2013 (12:09 PM).
Spinosaurus

I did a monorun on Ruby once back in 2009 with a Whismur, so I pretty much only had an Exploud at level 50s against the Elite Four.

Surprisingly enough, it wasn't difficult at all. With the right moveset and LOTS of items, the E4 is a cakewalk, and even a less than decent Pokemon like Exploud can steamroll the E4 with no problem. The only problem was Steven, but Earthquake pretty much dealt with every Pokemon except Skarmory. Screw Skarmory.

I didn't even use hyper beam. The only STAB move I had was Return.
Old April 25th, 2013 (12:12 PM).
Mochi

Nature: Sassy
I've taken on the Elite Four a couple times with just one Pokemon but I can't remember which Pokemon or which game or any of the details since I haven't done that recently. I'm going to try to get the medal regarding that in White 2 with my Cinccino once I get her to level 100, though.

Old April 28th, 2013 (10:27 PM).
Darkrai Lv.1000
Has a tendency to figure things out

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Darkrai Lv.1000
Back in the days of Red and Blue, I used to use just my starter, the rest of my team was composed of HM slaves. xD

My Charizard was such a trooper, taking down Lorelei's Pokemon with Flamethrower and Fire Blast.

It didn't change with Gold and Silver. I used just my starter there too. My Meganium's signature move was Strength, taking down everything it hit. xD
Old April 29th, 2013 (07:19 PM).
TheAwesomeUserName
Zombie Survivalist Expert

Nature: Modest
I used a lvl. 90 Rayquaza in Emerald to beat the Elite Four and Champion. I one hit KOed everyone of their pokemon. XD
Old April 29th, 2013 (08:24 PM).
Dark Pit
Where's your goddess now?
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Dark Pit
I used a Level 86 Empoleon against the Elite Four. I crushed them all, OHKOing everything with Surf and Ice Beam :D
Old May 1st, 2013 (06:24 AM).
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I normally use a team of 6 against the Elite 4, but Black was an exception, where I used 5 Pokémon to make room for Reshiram later on.

Old May 1st, 2013 (06:32 AM).
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Three in Diamond which was Torterra, Staraptor & Azelf.

Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Old May 1st, 2013 (06:33 AM).
Recluse
The Harbinger of Solitude
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
One, I remember curbstomping E4 with Blastoise in LG and with Sceptile in Emerald.
Old May 1st, 2013 (07:08 AM).
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

I remember defeating the Elite Four (or close to defeating it) with just a level 70+ Fearow and a level 50+ Feraligatr in my very first game (Silver). I wonder how I even made it that far! xD

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old May 1st, 2013 (10:07 AM).
Nuke

Community Supporter

Probably 2 in Pokemon Emerald, Rayquaza (lets face it the game is begging you to just use him, lv70 before the weakest pokemon league of all time) and Swampert to cover anything Rayquaza couldn't kill.
Old May 2nd, 2013 (03:30 PM).
UltraPyrus
Wizu Wizu!

Send a message via Skype™ to UltraPyrus
I did a solo-run of SoulSilver with a Quilava (not a Typhlosion; I gave it an Everstone) and it was around Level 70 when I got to the Elite Four
Old May 7th, 2013 (05:54 AM).
Wildlian

Nature: Lax
I was able to defeat the E4 in the original games with just a Lvl. 87 Snorlax and only used an other pokemon so I could revive it.
Old May 7th, 2013 (06:10 AM). Edited May 7th, 2013 by KeyDrop.
KeyDrop

When younger I used to play the games with only the starter pokémon(I didn't really like training), so I've beaten the elite 4 with only 1 pokémon in gold, crystal(Typhlosion), ruby(Sceptile and Blaziken), fire red(Charizard and Venusaur), emerald(Sceptile and Blaziken again), pearl(Infernape) and soul silver(Typhlosion), maybe I used other pokémon for healing.
Now I enjoy having a 6 pokémon team so I don't do it anymore.
Old May 7th, 2013 (10:41 PM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
I did a solo-run with Blaziken on HG a few months back. Was actually a lot easier than i first expected.

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old May 8th, 2013 (08:08 AM).
Amore
Now stand up and begin
Community Supporter

I think I actually did it with one on Emerald. Just Rayquaza. This was back when I had no other games, no Xbox, no life etc. so Rayquaza was lv.100 and I was just getting everything else to as high level as possible using exp. share (mainly due to my belief that Kadabra, Seadra etc. had to evolve eventually, right?).
So yeah, I've done it with one. And probably only two moves - Fly for Dusclops, Outrage for literally every other pokémon.
Old May 9th, 2013 (03:42 PM).
lmcde22

My Lv. 90 Mew could do the entire Hoenn E4 (with Steven as champion) by itself, without taking a single hit... Everytime. The first time I did it i nearly cried with joy.

Old May 12th, 2013 (03:49 AM).
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

A single level 100 Articuno in Pokemon Blue, I believe. Back in the day, when G/S were still the newest games, a lot of time was spent leveling up all of the Pokemon in the games me and my brother had (actually, it was mainly my brother who did this. He even set a goal to catch all the Pokemon in his Gold version, and get them all up to 100. He never actually did get that far, but he did get an impressive amount up to level 100, only to lose them all due to the internal battery running dry D:), and I just wanted to try and beat the E4 with a single Pokemon. Articuno was one of my favourite Pokemon back then, so I just went with that one. It took a few tries, but after some time, I did do it, and I was pretty happy about it. Never actually done anything like it ever since, but then again, I haven't gotten a Pokemon to level 100 since Silver either :p
Old May 12th, 2013 (04:46 AM).
Golden Warrior
Pokemon Professor

Send a message via Skype™ to Golden Warrior
A level 100 Blaziken I had back in the day was able to do the entire elite four of Hoenn on his own. It was really a masterpiece to watch, no overheat was used that day. Although, I think I did the Sinnoh league with a lower level Pokemon by himself, not sure though.

3DS/Pokemon Y FC: 5300 - 9087 - 1138
I'll be up to battle or trade, I'll also always be up to multibattle. PM me if you add me here, give me a reason that you're adding me, and I'll be sure to add you back!

Friend Safari: Bug Type
Pokemon: Paras, Beautifly, and Pinsir.
Old May 14th, 2013 (06:20 AM).
Aurora
Ustom Tuser Citle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Aurora
I successfully vanquished the post-game Black Elite 4 with only a Level 100 Empoleon several times. It did get difficult on the odd occasion (particularly with Marshal) but it was smooth sailing for the most part.
Old May 14th, 2013 (06:43 AM).
MistressShiki
~Dragon~

Nature: Gentle
Hmm, the only one I remember is in Diamond. I only used a Empoleon and a Staraptor. They weren't overly leveled or anything and I had to revive them a lot, but they came through in the end. =)
Old May 15th, 2013 (03:13 AM).
Mithel_Celestia
Alluring Illusion

Nature: Modest
if your refering to a first Pokemon League clear, my least was 4 members in Platinum consisting of only: Infernape, Floatzel, Luxray and Staraptor

Trainer Data:
Full Name: Mithel "Myth" Celestia
Hometown: Lacunosa Town
Trainer class: Ranger, Psychic, Deceiver*
Specializes in: Dark, Psychic-Types

*Deceiver (Japanese: 奇術師 Illusionist) is a type of trainer class who specializes in Illusions and deceptive tactics to take advantage of their opponents. They are tricksters and tend to disguise themselves as another trainer class to deceive challenging trainers, but soon break off of it as soon as they are found. They tend to use annoyer and stall tactics such as Embargo and Swagger along with bulky and fast Dark-types like Zoroark and Umbreon to give trainers a hard time during battle.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links