• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Birch Winds* (Grass Type Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Sorry that I havn't been updating anyone's staus, but I've been adding in new members.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Nickname: Classic Sonic
Pokemon: Miror the Ludicolo
Why you like Grass Types: It's the type of grace, beauty and calm.
Favorite Grass Type(s): Shaymin, Venusaur, Ludicolo, Exeggutor, Celebi, Jumpluff, Breloom and Sceptile.
Current topic: I'd be Water/Grass. For one, you won't go down too easily to Fire types, as you aren't weak to them anymore. Also, you could be an amphibious Pokemon who could lurk in the water as well as a meadow.

Years
Nickname: Cirno
Pokemon(must be grass): Snivy
Why you like Grass Types: There's too many reasons! <3 They're great for status effects like sleep and poison, and the HP drain moves they get can be lifesavers. Grass types have been my preferred starters of choice for a long time.
Favorite Grass Type(s): Oh gosh, here we go... Bulbasaur line, Bellossom, Exeggutor, Leafeon, Chikorita line, Celebi, Treecko line, Breloom, Budew line, Tropius, Cacnea, Cherrim, Shaymin, Snivy line, Cottonee line, Petilil line, Virizion (..and more!)

Chespin is an awesome grass type too, and I'm dying to see his evolutions. Those pictures Ozzy posted are just ahhhmazing. :O

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I agree with the above that the final *fanart* evolution of Chespin looks like a spin-off of Tropius. I was hoping for something like a giant gopher or a squirrel with a tree or a flower as a hat, of course, depending on the gender of Chespin. Maybe it could become the first gender type Pokemon? That's probably just me. xD

Welcome aboard, Cirny & Classic Sonic! <3

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I agree with the above that the final *fanart* evolution of Chespin looks like a spin-off of Tropius. I was hoping for something like a giant gopher or a squirrel with a tree or a flower as a hat, of course, depending on the gender of Chespin. Maybe it could become the first gender type Pokemon? That's probably just me. xD

OH GOD PLEASE YES

I want chespin's final evolution to be a hedgehog-like animal, kinda like shaymin, but with more sandslash-ness added in.

But Torterra shall remain as my favourite. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Your love for Torterra is the same as my love for Meganium. xD

Well anyways, how about I go ahead and keep this club going with a new topic, yeah? :D
Since we lack a grass-type legendary Pokemon (there's Celebi, Shaymin, and Virizion), do you think there should be another? Why or why not?

Years
Since we lack a grass-type legendary Pokemon (there's Celebi, Shaymin, and Virizion), do you think there should be another? Why or why not?

Yeahhh! I mean, we definitely need more. There are so many legendary psychics and such that I think we could use one or two more grass legends. Celebi and Shaymin are both small and cute, then there's Virizion who has a horse/deer-like figure... so maybe we can get a bird next time? I think that'd be pretty unique!

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Hey what do you guys think about this fakemon i found on DA?
Spoiler:

I really liked the idea its not the most "official" looking fakemon but the idea is just awesome

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
Nickname: AzuPazu
Pokemon: Leafeon
Why you like Grass Types: 'Cause apparently they smell the nicest (look at all the aroma trainers having grass types) because I just love how they have something mysterious about them and well I always loved nature in general. .w.
Favorite Grass Types: Leafeon, Bayleef (that episode with Bayleef running away was... T-T), Chikorita (I always pretended to be Chikorita when I was younger uhm I mean... I'm not childish shut up!), Turtwig (always named my starter Twiggy XD), Bulbasaur, Jumpluff, Budew (currently training that pokémon o-o), Treecko , Grovyle(that one in mystery dungeon<3), ..
Topic: Since we lack a grass-type legendary Pokemon (there's Celebi, Shaymin, and Virizion), do you think there should be another? Why or why not? Compared to other types there aren't that many grass legendaries but.. I actually like it that way, doesn't make it the grass legenderies even more legendary for not having that many legenderies?

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2016
i would like to join please

Nickname: XjoellX
Pokemon(must be grass): Snivy
Why you like Grass Types:i started using them because i had a rivalry with my brother and was trying as hard as possible to beat him and started to realize that they are way better than fire and i already don't like water (as much as fire and grass anyways) and Snivy and torterra look awesome to me.
Favorite Grass Type(s) Snivy, Torterra

Topic: i think there should be another grass type legendary but i think they are running out of reasons for legendary pokemon since they covered creation (multiple times) time from celebi i think and many of the forces of nature they've even got a man made legendary so i don't think they will reuse that since mewtwo was so popular. so it would be nice but they may have trouble thinking of a reason. but they could use protector of the region because there are for all the regions.

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I would definitely enjoy another grass type legendary. I feel like the grass type has kind of been ignored as far as legendary pokemon go. On that note I do think that Xerneas (the mascot for pokemon X) stands a good possibility of being a grass type:
Spoiler:

It seems to be based off of a deer and Part of its name could be derived from the Celtic god Cernunnos, which is the god of nature. In addition I do vaguely remember seeing a commercial about something (I think it was the trading card game, but I'm not too sure) where it showed Xerneas standing in a forest. Just a thought and some evidence to back it up.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
May I join? :D

Nickname: Mia
Pokemon(must be grass): Leafeon
Why you like Grass Types: The main reason is green. I love flowers, plants, and nature. Grass Pokemon suit me really well.
Favorite Grass Type(s): Leafeon, Lilligant, Chikorita, Deerling
Topic 2: If you could be a grass type what type would you be and why?
I would be Lilligant. I think she's the prettiest grass type. :3 Or Sunflora, again with the flowers. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Please don't post in threads over a month old! Feel free to remake it though, I'd love to see a new Grass club here :)

HPZ9y.png

~Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back