The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 04:53 PM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣

Advertise here
Also by coincidence, visited the "official" MLP-Haters in deviantart. And also I watched this in EQD.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...y-hater-2.html
I was like

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:31 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Checking in yet again, after a while, to find a new topic that I didn't respond to! (Sorry about the late-ness)

If you could be a Unicorn, Pegasus, or Earth Pony, which would you be?

I would, in fact, be a Unicorn. Not only are some of my favorite characters Unicorns, but I just find the race to be intriguing. Truthfully, I'd be happy Iin any race, Unicorns just so happen to personalize me the best. In fact, DJ IceFyr, my main OC, is a unicorn, along with Ink Heart, another OC of mine that I have yet to officially create...
Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:47 PM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
Hey! Welcome back IceFyr! It's been a while, yes?

Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:26 AM
CureYoshiDarkness
What a beautiful view of the Sea!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣Gawain♣ View Post
Also by coincidence, visited the "official" MLP-Haters in deviantart. And also I watched this in EQD.
I was like
My college is like that, lol.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 03:51 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
I was like
It's actually a video about a brony questioning the brony haters' sense of logic in their arguments against the fandom.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 06:28 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Strong desire to post this.

but yeah in all seriousness, ignore them. xD In all honesty the only "haters" I've encountered are my ex-friends online and some family members, because they don't understand the appeal to it.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:06 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Yeah. Over the course of time since I have become a brony, I have discovered that not many people actually know anything about the show! For example, in French class, we were creating a dialogue based on me traveling somewhere. I asked if it was possible for me to go to Equestria, and no one at my table gave nothing but slightly confused faces at where I'd come up with such a name. Hay, I've been openly drawing a Parasprite for the past few days in class, and not one individual has said a thing about its origins! It feels good to be an undercover brony...
Old April 24th, 2013, 04:46 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Haha that's a good one icefyr! i There are only 2 things that can create a hater. Either they don't like the show or they judge quickly.
Those who really hate the show I pity them. And Imma put on my trollface for them.

Old April 24th, 2013, 06:31 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
Yeah. Over the course of time since I have become a brony, I have discovered that not many people actually know anything about the show! For example, in French class, we were creating a dialogue based on me traveling somewhere. I asked if it was possible for me to go to Equestria, and no one at my table gave nothing but slightly confused faces at where I'd come up with such a name. Hay, I've been openly drawing a Parasprite for the past few days in class, and not one individual has said a thing about its origins! It feels good to be an undercover brony...
In the next episode of "Undercover Brony": Will the haters finaly learn the truth or are tgey still blind?
Haha. Someone needs to make a comedic show of this. XD
My opinion to haters: Everyone can think what they want. I think that if someone doesnt like a show he/she should first have watched it. But if they continue to hate the show even after that its their own opinion.
I havent met many(or at all) brony haters in my life. Sure one of my friends looked me a bit funny when I told him I was a brony, but nothing more. He was like:"Oh...okay."

Old April 24th, 2013, 07:07 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

My family too is okay for me to like whatever I want, be it cars cartoons and goodstuff. As long it isn't gayish, immoral and anything that can make you drunk. And MLP doesn't fit in those categories. People only make them bad, which is very sad.

Old April 24th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
lmao good story! xD

I've drawn a few parasprites myself, because I was bored during one of my classes. I'll take a picture of it during my next class. :3

Also guys...since I'll be winding down on school & stuff (next week will be very, very painful), I'm going to start reading a MLP fanfic story during the summer. Any good ones out there? (besides Fallout Equestria, because that's already on my list)
Old April 24th, 2013, 10:17 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Personally, I know not of any good ones other than that one and My Little Dashie, (which I highly suggest,) if you are willin to wait, I'm working on a reasonably interesting one of my own. It'll be up on my Deviantart, which you can find a link to in my sig.
Old April 24th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Ahh, My Little Dashie! I heard of that one. I shall add that to my list then.

Also, my version of the parasprites. I draw well when I'm outdoors tbh xD

Spoiler:
Old April 24th, 2013, 02:06 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Well, here's the one that I drew.

Spoiler:

Only took me about an hour.

Last edited by IceFyr1928; April 24th, 2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Image issues...
Old April 25th, 2013, 03:39 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Can't see your image icefyr. And where can I find this "My Little Dashie"? And writing my fanfic as well.

Old April 25th, 2013, 05:47 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Well. Never mind then. As for the Dashie fic, you can just find it on Google (Or whichever search engine you prefer.) If possible, I'd suggest one of the animated ones on YouTube or the like, but if you want to read it for yourself, that is also available on a number of sites.

(I appologize, I have no idea how Russian Internet works...)
Old April 25th, 2013, 07:13 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Well, too many choices in google though. Nah, Russian internet is no different to others, except for the language and ads. We also have Vkontante, which is like facebook.
Just watched Teens React on Youtube. So mamy lolz, especially the episode when they're introduced to MLP.

Old April 25th, 2013, 08:55 AM
CureYoshiDarkness
What a beautiful view of the Sea!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Update on my College's club: Closed, due to lack of members and well, the guy who started it got really ill or something. Plus, its the end of the semester as well and welp... yeah. So case closed, try again next time!

Actually on better thoughts, I've been thinking of running an ad in the paper or online about it. Running my own club about the show at a puble library or something.
Old April 25th, 2013, 04:57 PM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

That's a great idea. You could have your own little Bronycon or something. I could not organize such things in our university. Our policy is too strict when it comes to creating organizations.

Old April 25th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

So is mine, which is probably the primary reason why most of the bronies here are so hidden. I discovered two because they were both closeted and did not want to be seen around with their pony shirts and stuff, while here I am typing this wearing an I <3 BRONIES t-shirt, wearing a pony lanyard that carries my car keys, and my binder has a Rainbow Dash valentines day card and a poster with all of the mane 6. I sound like a show off here. xD But then, I'm fairly certain that could catch attention from those hidden bronies out there.

This is the shirt I have right now:
Spoiler:

OH BTW, I finally remembered...I was going to show you all my second OC pony, right? This is Starflower. She's a complete opposite of Snapdragon, whose personality is close to Rainbow Dash's but she's very smart and loved technology. Starflower, on the other hand, loves to write stories, and adores nature. Her cutie mark is a star-shaped flower.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cadance; April 25th, 2013 at 05:14 PM. Reason: no pc you just derped
Old April 25th, 2013, 06:15 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

I'm still in high school, and have only really seen other bronies passing by. The only way I know this is due to the high influx of Fluttershy's "Yay" t-shirt. Although I have seen other cool ones around. Man, I should really get out of the closet and into the real world. The problem I have with that, though, is that I may have a few issues with my current friends, who sorta look down on it. Oh well! Time to unleash the inner friendship!!
Old April 26th, 2013, 12:24 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

I think I've shown you my t-shirts, or not... anyway I'll post mine later. Haha, those G3 ponies. Nice though Nice OC meganium, she reminds me of the shallow seas, fresh and natural.
My second OC is here. I don't know how to make the background transparent though.
Spoiler:

She is Veeyon, pronounced as "fion". She is qquite hyper, and loves composing songs. Additional info can be found in DA. I don't usually wear my shirt in public except for the 2.

Last edited by ♣Gawain♣; April 26th, 2013 at 12:36 AM.
Old April 26th, 2013, 01:25 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
I think I've shown you my t-shirts, or not... anyway I'll post mine later. Haha, those G3 ponies. Nice though Nice OC meganium, she reminds me of the shallow seas, fresh and natural.
My second OC is here. I don't know how to make the background transparent though.
Spoiler:

She is Veeyon, pronounced as "fion". She is qquite hyper, and loves composing songs. Additional info can be found in DA. I don't usually wear my shirt in public except for the 2.
she looks quite bright for my eyes though. :3
still, she's looking pretty nice.
also, making the background transparent is easy with photoshop. :3
clicky~

I'm going to share my OC soon, as soon as the artist is done with it.
I can't draw for the life of me, unfortunately D:
Old April 26th, 2013, 04:12 AM
FiersomeLucia
The Blue Skies Will Appear...

Nature: Lonely
Username: FiersomeLucia
Favorite Pony: Fluttershy
What got me to watch MLP:FiM? I saw lots of people here liking it so I gave it a try, watch the one of the episodes and I got hooked!

I knew the fact of saving something is really hard. It’s almost impossible no matter where I look at but in destroying something, which I’m very good at. Am I really born to ruin everything?
Old April 26th, 2013, 07:37 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Got the hang of making the background transparent before and after working on my projects. Here's the results.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ughh, why can't I resize the image here? Anyways, welcome to teh herd FeirsomeLucia!

Last edited by ♣Gawain♣; April 26th, 2013 at 01:29 PM. Reason: herp derp
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here