The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old April 25th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamebot View Post
Thats the ups file. He hasn't put beta 2.2 in a gba file. Also you would need a emulator if you don't have one.
You have to patch the ups to a clean emerald rom to even play this hack and it is not allowed to post a rom as it is against the rules.

Old April 25th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Flamebot

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
You have to patch the ups to a clean emerald rom to even play this hack and it is not allowed to post a rom as it is against the rules.
How do I patch it to a clean emerald rom?
Old April 25th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Oddrane

Nature: Mild
After I've beaten the 8th gym, where do I go? as the road is blocked by some cones so i cant pass through.
Old April 25th, 2013, 04:36 PM
mikethepokemaster

Nature: Jolly
for some reason after get my 8th badge and beat all the on land and try to cross the sea to get to victory way i cant im block by an invisible wall.
Old April 25th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Oddrane

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethepokemaster View Post
for some reason after get my 8th badge and beat all the on land and try to cross the sea to get to victory way i cant im block by an invisible wall.
and where do you go to find them in the first place? :-) since I guess tha is what I have to do, but simply cannot do.
Old April 26th, 2013, 02:40 AM
aquarmor

need help..i got 4 keys with item finder..opened a room ..fought someone...they gave me BASEMENT KEY ..then i go to the side room where it says u need a card key to enter the basement.......now what should i do .i checked my stuff and the BAStement key..i am stuck now..how to get the card key and what does the basement key do..

and also sylveon sucks ..i trained it to lvl 60 and all it learnt from lvl 5 to 60 was bite qucik attack and arial ace...wow ..nothing good .come on man
Old April 26th, 2013, 02:44 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Use Tsukuyomi for UPS patches.
Alternatively if you encounter it, Lunar IPS for IPS patches.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 26th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Oddrane

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarmor View Post
need help..i got 4 keys with item finder..opened a room ..fought someone...they gave me BASEMENT KEY ..then i go to the side room where it says u need a card key to enter the basement.......now what should i do .i checked my stuff and the BAStement key..i am stuck now..how to get the card key and what does the basement key do..

and also sylveon sucks ..i trained it to lvl 60 and all it learnt from lvl 5 to 60 was bite qucik attack and arial ace...wow ..nothing good .come on man
Spoiler:
There is a secret hide-out in the city. Use swim on one of the lakes,behind one of the buildings in the top, and you find a secret hide-out place. Thats where you have to go to find the Card Key
Old April 26th, 2013, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheysPink View Post
I'm not sure if I did it wrong or not, but I followed those instructions and renamed the files and when I played it just sent me to the new game screen without any load slates or previous game. I tried to reverse the process to Beta 1 to get my progress back and my progress there was gone too. /:
I don't know why, but it seems that you must restart now, sorry, I apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestra View Post
for some strange reason I'm getting that 'Failed! Checksum invalid' thing when patching with tsukyomi, despite trying to use a clean rom and the old rom to patch. Any idea why?

I know the rom is clean and reliable as its the same one I've used for other games.
Try another Emerld rom, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddrane View Post
Is there a HM Fly in here? if so, when do you get it?

Great hack so far btw, really enjoying this one.

Is it also possible to get a list of how the changes in evolutions are?
You can get HM02 in Lithopone City after you defeated the gym leader there.

Quote:
Use tsukuyomi to patch it.

Quote:
After I've beaten the 8th gym, where do I go? as the road is blocked by some cones so i cant pass through.
That's my fault, I mistakenly set the connection between the two maps, and now, I fixed it.

Quote:
Yes, that's my fault, I'm sorry, and to countinue this game, you may need to download the newest Beta 2.3, I've fixed it.

Quote:
and where do you go to find them in the first place? :-) since I guess tha is what I have to do, but simply cannot do.
They're in the classrooms of SYLON Academy.

And it seems that another error which may cause the game unable to countinue was found, and I fixed it now to make Victory Way avaliable. Sorry.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old April 26th, 2013, 04:59 AM
aquarmor

Quote:
Spoiler:
There is a secret hide-out in the city. Use swim on one of the lakes,behind one of the buildings in the top, and you find a secret hide-out place. Thats where you have to go to find the Card Key
wow that was impossible to find if i wouldnt have told me..also where is coba ..veriz and terrak and kelde
Old April 26th, 2013, 05:02 AM
aquarmor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post

i am in cherry villa ..got 6 badges...i didnt find fly yet....where is it?
Old April 26th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Oddrane

Quote:

Yes, that's my fault, I'm sorry, and to countinue this game, you may need to download the newest Beta 2.3, I've fixed it.
Can i just patch it and continue after the 8th gym? Or do I have to restart the entire hack from it's start? for me I am blocked by some cones due to that rock slide, and still is after the patching, so is it anything I can do to fix that? or anything i am missing?
Old April 26th, 2013, 05:56 AM
aquarmor

Quote:

i am in cherry villa ..got 6 badges...i didnt find fly yet....where is it?
Old April 26th, 2013, 07:36 AM
- nicely played
Unhatched Egg

Hi, can someone pls say to me where I can get the item finder, because i already went to all the rooms and I olnly found the key 1 and the key 4.
Thank you, and sory my english
Old April 26th, 2013, 07:46 AM
playplayj
TheArchangle

This game is going to be really awkward for me lol, I can see from the screenshot that there already is a character named Jacob and my name is Jacob XD
Old April 26th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Flamebot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Use Tsukuyomi for UPS patches.
Alternatively if you encounter it, Lunar IPS for IPS patches.

I just updated the emulator on my phone. Now it auto ups patchs
Old April 26th, 2013, 12:04 PM
mikethepokemaster

Thanks for update now i can go to the league.
Old April 26th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Oddrane

Quote:
Thanks for update now i can go to the league.
How did you do it with the cave before the victory-road? i am stuck at that invisible block there so i can't enter. How do i do the patching ingame that fix this? So that i am getting the update without having to start over. I tried to patch 2.3 in a clean new Emerald.

Do i have to use the save state? or save in a special location or change some filenames or anything else special?

PS! i've also noticed a couple of bugs. One of the items you pick up on the road after the 8th gym makes your game crash, and there is also an item placed in the forest on top of a tree that you can't reach.
Old April 26th, 2013, 06:24 PM
- nicely played
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by - nicely played View Post
Hi, can someone pls say to me where I can get the item finder, because i already went to all the rooms and I olnly found the key 1 and the key 4.
Thank you, and sory my english
Why The repel/super repel/max repel dont work at night time? i used all of them and the pokemons continuing to appear.
Old April 26th, 2013, 07:45 PM
mikethepokemaster

if you patch the patch to a clean rom and rename the rom to the name you had before and start the game up and it should start were you last saved
Old April 26th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Oddrane

Quote:
if you patch the patch to a clean rom and rename the rom to the name you had before and start the game up and it should start were you last saved
Weird,that I did, and I still can't get out of the cave and enter the next part of the Victory Road. 2.3 was the last patched update? I haven't missed a 2.4? And have the version of VBA anything to say in this,or the settings for save or such? i am using the 1.8,and with patching you don't do anything diffeent there,just the apply patch to excisting file?

This is where i am stuck.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Oddrane; April 26th, 2013 at 08:21 PM.
Old April 26th, 2013, 09:38 PM

Quote:
How did you do it with the cave before the victory-road? i am stuck at that invisible block there so i can't enter. How do i do the patching ingame that fix this? So that i am getting the update without having to start over. I tried to patch 2.3 in a clean new Emerald.

Do i have to use the save state? or save in a special location or change some filenames or anything else special?

PS! i've also noticed a couple of bugs. One of the items you pick up on the road after the 8th gym makes your game crash, and there is also an item placed in the forest on top of a tree that you can't reach.
Thanks for reporting, now these errors are solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by - nicely played View Post
Why The repel/super repel/max repel dont work at night time? i used all of them and the pokemons continuing to appear.
I don't think the day/night system will affect the effect of repel, maybe that is just because your Pokemon's level is lower than the wild Pokemon.

Quote:
Weird,that I did, and I still can't get out of the cave and enter the next part of the Victory Road. 2.3 was the last patched update? I haven't missed a 2.4? And have the version of VBA anything to say in this,or the settings for save or such? i am using the 1.8,and with patching you don't do anything diffeent there,just the apply patch to excisting file?

This is where i am stuck.

Spoiler:
This is an error, so I think I should fix it, and now I did it and released the fixed Beta 2.4.

I know, I update the patch too often, I must say sorry for this.But since there're still errors exists, I must fix them, so I released the Beta 2.4. Sorry again for inconvenience.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old April 26th, 2013, 10:59 PM
mikethepokemaster

thanks for fixing the error and thanks for answering the person question i just got back on myself.
Old April 26th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Oddrane

Another couple of bugs.

You can fight Nurse Joy in the Victory Road Cave as many time as you want to.

A couple of Rayquaza bugs

A) When you fight him,catch him and is done with the battle he remains, so you can fight him as many times as you want.

B) If you run away from a battle with him, it tells you that you ran away from a Zekrom or something in the text box.

And then the other bug, I can't enter the pokemon league to start the battles itself, as it says I don't have all the badges. I got 8 badges, I haven't lost any of them, so is there a 9th badge in this? :-) or is it another bug.

Another question as well, is there any Exp. Share? Soothe Bell or anything in here? in case where? Would be great to have?

Last edited by Oddrane; April 26th, 2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old April 27th, 2013, 01:44 AM
- nicely played
Unhatched Egg

I cant found the 3rd and the 2nd key
I think i have a bug xD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here