The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Events & Groups

Notices

Events & Groups Want to join or set up a tournament? You're in the right place! Here you can find competitions and events as well as clans and other groups.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count. Four-word rule and character-limit do not apply here.

Old April 26th, 2013, 03:41 AM
PokePlayerLeo242
The Eevee Lover

Hello everyone.i thought of doing battles on my white 2. so i made this tourament

Here Are The Required Things:
Your Fc
6 pokemon

and ill also be in it.and there will be teams.you can create or join a team.teams can get up to 5 members. team names are named by the first pokemon there using.

And if a team wins the team mates battle each other. winner gets to battle me. and im team lucario. im by myself. and for proof you won upload a battle video.

Here is my fc: Leo 5372 8580 7791

It Might sound confusing but try it if you can.
Old April 27th, 2013, 03:27 AM
Akatsuki no Tenshi
Just another Illusion

Nature: Calm
I want to join, though it seems no one else is in xD
Here's my FC: 3225 3647 9381

Fighting Safari: Mankey, Throh, Breloom

"If I thought Mega evolutions were cool, I'd be playing digimon"
Old April 29th, 2013, 03:38 AM
PokePlayerLeo242
The Eevee Lover

well we just gotta wait until more people come