The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Arago
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
How would you want to receive your first Pokémon? Be creative!
Old April 5th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Esper

I'd want to rescue it from a shelter. I imagine that having a Pokemon isn't just keeping it in a ball and taking it out whenever I feel like it, but actually taking care of it like a real pet and that some people wouldn't be able to handle that and would want to get rid of their Pokemon and for whatever reasons some wouldn't be able to cope in the wild. Lots would probably end up in shelters. I'd want to find one that seems like it would need a home and also one that looks friendly and like it would take to me.

deviantart blog pair
Old April 5th, 2013, 10:49 AM
LegitRed

Nature: Calm
id jump of a helicopter rescue it from death and catch it mid air.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 9th, 2013, 04:29 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Save it from being attacked from savage wild Pokémon.
Old April 16th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Shadowraze
Love and Peace

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
While I'm walking around the woods I saw an injured Pokemon. It's a Zorua I came and picked it up and brought it to a nearby Pokemon Center. After that Zorua leaves the Pokemon Center after getting healed going to the woods again. I follow Zorua only to find out he was captured by Pokemon poachers. So when the night came I tried to go to Zorua's Cage quietly. And I freed Zorua but the poachers woke up, and the only choice was for me to battle them using Zorua and we won and we became best friends since then. :3
Old April 17th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Aurora
thanks elcheeso

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Skype™ to Aurora
Either catch it myself and raise it from the ground up, or rescue it from something like a shelter, I guess. Of course, there's always the tried and tested way of visiting your local professor...

server modblogmy lovely pair <3twitterfighting for social justice • skype me: auroracr9826
Old April 17th, 2013, 07:50 AM
pokem0nprincess

I would love to rescue one from a shelter! I find that idea to be so appealing, to have a Pokemon shelter in which you can adopt Pokemon and raise them to be strong. I don't think I would be able to have pokemon in real life and treat them just like I do when I'm playing the games. Not to say that I'm mean to them or anything, but I don't want to let any of them sit in the PC in real life.
Blue - 4 badges
Yellow - 4 badges
Gold - 8 badges but no E4
LeafGreen - 8 badges, E4, Kanto Dex completed
FireRed- 8 badges & E4
Emerald - 8 badges & E4, most of dex complete
Diamond - 8 badges, E4, working on dex
Pearl - 8 badges, no E4 yet
SoulSilver - 16 badges, no Red, working on dex
White - 8 badges, no E4
Black 2 - 7 badges
X 8 badges, E4, working on dex
Old April 17th, 2013, 03:28 PM
GarlandDaHero
Cute Noivern is Cute.

I would like to get it by bonding with it as a child. Say, just for example, a wounded Deoxys is near my house(because Deoxys is my favorite Pokemon), and I treat it with the help of my family, and later on in life, when I become 10 or so, we set off on a journey. That would be my ideal way of receiving my first Pokemon.

Do the Harlem Snake!
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Ledgetheorc
Pokemon Researcher

Nature: Docile
The curious little Leafeon who'd been following me as I study the strange flora in the area would, would bravely save me from being eaten by a wild, and hungry Victreebel, after running for our lives, we'd both find ourselves in unknown territory forming a bond from attempting to survive in the harsh jungle.
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Kitori
[ ICE QUEEN ]
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Sassy
Catching it myself...After running away from 8192 random encounters and finally finding a shiny. >3

Let the storm rage on....
The cold never bothered me anyway.

[ TRADE THREAD | FRIEND CODE | TWITTER | CHALLENGE | PAIR♥]

Old April 17th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to #18
I'd want to adopt the Psyduck cared by Mr. Fuji in Lavender Town. I'd name him Quackers & we'd be best buddies for life x3

❤ 18
Old April 19th, 2013, 04:03 AM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
Since getting a Pokemon at a Pokemon lab isn't all that exciting, I'd like to think that I'd get an egg from the local Gym Leader, which I would care for until it hatched. As I raised it from a baby to a fully capable Pokemon, I would make sure to have my first Gym battle with that same Gym Leader, so our first journey could come full circle before we started off on a new one.
Old April 19th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
I would want to find the egg, sort of nestled away so that it's safe but not so much that it's in an obvious nest. I'd check on it a few times a day, noting that there were never any parents around and worrying about it. Eventually, I'd figure out that it didn't have anyone to look after it and take things into my own hands. It would hatch into an adorable Pokemon that I'd love to have around (so, you know, no Aipom eggs or anything) and we'd be best buds.

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old April 20th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

I'd like winning it in a contest. Like, "Oh hey congrats on drinking that gallon of milk without puking! Here's a Petilil."

And then I drag it with me on a half-baked adventure.
Old April 27th, 2013, 06:33 AM
PichuRules4ever
The TF2 Pyro

Nature: Jolly
I would like to walk home one day and find an egg under a tree. i would look at it, look around, then look back at the egg. I would pick up and keep walking towards my house. by the time i get to my house the egg would hatch into a Pichu (with Volt Tackle and Thunder). I would yell "awesome" and run inside my house to hang out with my new Pichu. I would raise it from there.
Old April 27th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
It would burst out of a cake on my birthday, and then we would eat cake together, and the cake would be good.
Old April 27th, 2013, 07:45 AM
GrayJM9
Playing White 2

Nature: Bold
I would rescue it from a shelter just like I did with my dog.
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:26 AM
XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE

I would have seen it for the first time say on a TV show or something, and then made it my mission to get myself one. When I came of age, I would travel to the region it was in (probably in a group so they could protect me with their pokémon lol), then when I finally catch one it'll be so much sweeter cause I waited that wee bit longer to get it
Old May 20th, 2013, 11:34 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I want him when I am in grieve danger and suddenly he leaps from no where and helps me defeat those who were after me. And then I would be it's trainer for life
Old July 28th, 2013, 11:03 PM
SilverFox230

Nature: Relaxed
How I picture getting my first pokemon is exploring a forest. Just walking through it when out of the bushes a raging ursaring appears. Then I run, I get away from it. It begins to storm and I am lost, So I wander into a den. Now freezing I collect the driest sticks available. In the den I spot a shiny, little, abandoned vulpix. She keeps me warm through the night and follows me home. And that would be how I would want to find my first pokemon.
Old July 28th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
Sorry, but there's a one-month bump limit on old threads, so I'm going to have to lock this up. Feel free to create a new thread if you want to continue discussing the topic, though.

CLOSED.

Sponsored Links