The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner

Notices

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 27th, 2013, 08:25 AM
rebelxgirl

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
I'd like to trade some more again. I posted a quick trade thread a while back but I'm open to trade almost anything, but I've only got 5 badges so far in Black 2 so I'm still working on getting version exclusives or others people want. I like trading though.

Don't kill me if I disappear in a trade, I work in public safety, sometimes stuff happens. I'll be back.
I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Have a few legendaries & some rare Pokemon to complete my National dex. Clones or touch trades would be great. If we do touch trades, I do have some legendaries for touch trade only. Help is appreciated.
Old April 27th, 2013, 08:32 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Hi rebelxgirl, nice to know you're back. Perhaps you would consider opening up a trade shop here? Or you could always try posting in QTT again or other people's shops o 3o

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old April 27th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Demon Days
Element of Magic

Nature: Quiet
I... I feel quite happy that I've opened my trade shop. If I'm correct, it took me about 3 quarters of a day just to get the bloody code right, as for some reason the editor thought it was a good idea to generate BBCode inside the CSS. :/ And then it took me about another 3-5 hours to decide what I was going to offer, offer it, copy + paste the sprites, Pokécheck the events I could... urgh. Oh well, it looks nice in the end.

Old April 27th, 2013, 02:24 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Haha, that's typical of a good presentable shop actually. Nice looking fop by the way > 3<

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old April 28th, 2013, 11:29 AM
rebelxgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
Hi rebelxgirl, nice to know you're back. Perhaps you would consider opening up a trade shop here? Or you could always try posting in QTT again or other people's shops o 3o
I'm not far enough along in the game yet to breed in the day care & I have yet to even try RNG so I don't think a trade shop would be the way to go for me. I was going to repost in the QTT again but I figured a duplicate post would warrant deleting of the post.

Don't kill me if I disappear in a trade, I work in public safety, sometimes stuff happens. I'll be back.
I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Have a few legendaries & some rare Pokemon to complete my National dex. Clones or touch trades would be great. If we do touch trades, I do have some legendaries for touch trade only. Help is appreciated.
Old April 28th, 2013, 11:36 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nah, it won't as long as they aren't back to back.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old April 29th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Don't worry. The forums don't just mess with CSS code. It screws around with ordinary html code too. Stupid random extra size tags.

White: 1463 5558 5309
X: 2208 5685 5454
- - - -
Old April 29th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discordant View Post
I... I feel quite happy that I've opened my trade shop. If I'm correct, it took me about 3 quarters of a day just to get the bloody code right, as for some reason the editor thought it was a good idea to generate BBCode inside the CSS. :/ And then it took me about another 3-5 hours to decide what I was going to offer, offer it, copy + paste the sprites, Pokécheck the events I could... urgh. Oh well, it looks nice in the end.
Lookin' good, and I recommend going into your Options and switching the Message Editor Interface to Basic or Standard. I find that when I use Enhanced (and Firefox), I can see the coded font colors and some such, but if I click anywhere in the editing space, it'll start throwing up BBcode everywhere.

If I didn't spend 3-5 hours on a shop, I'd have a lot of free time, haha. Designing shops is the fun part, tho!
Old April 29th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Sir Mister
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quirky
I'd like to give a huge shout out to this awesome community. Everyone's been really cool and welcoming so far, and it means a lot. Specifically Kitori, pardal78, and ~RNC~. Literally half the pokemon in my group would not exist if it were not for them, and indirectly this forum and community. Closing in on Badge 7, so it won't be that much longer before I get to a position where I feel comfortable opening a trade shop, which should be fun.

Old April 29th, 2013, 07:21 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Yay yay, a potential new shop \o/
Looking forward to it :3

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old April 29th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Kitori
[ ICE QUEEN ]
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Mister View Post
I'd like to give a huge shout out to this awesome community. Everyone's been really cool and welcoming so far, and it means a lot. Specifically Kitori, pardal78, and ~RNC~. Literally half the pokemon in my group would not exist if it were not for them, and indirectly this forum and community. Closing in on Badge 7, so it won't be that much longer before I get to a position where I feel comfortable opening a trade shop, which should be fun.
Aww, thanks Sir Mister! <3 I'm glad you're having a good time here. Let me know if you need anything in the future~

Let the storm rage on....
The cold never bothered me anyway.

[ TRADE THREAD | FRIEND CODE | TWITTER | CHALLENGE | PAIR♥]

Old April 29th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Absol
Community Supporter

Seeing other traders helping each other out and then watching trade grow cause of it makes me proud to be a part of this community :) This is really a wonderful community we've made here. Thanks to everyone for all you've done, it's greatly appreciated :) Now get to trading more and make this place even better :p
Old April 29th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Necrum
Scourge of the Mushroom Kingdom!

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post
Seeing other traders helping each other out and then watching trade grow cause of it makes me proud to be a part of this community This is really a wonderful community we've made here. Thanks to everyone for all you've done, it's greatly appreciated Now get to trading more and make this place even better :p
Will do, EV! Expect a new shop from me within the week. My offereings probably won't be much different, I just felt like getting a fresh start since I've been so inactive with my old shop the last few months. I will have several Meloetta that i hadn't added to my shop though, so that's cool.

Is everyone excited for the new Deoxys event, coming on May 8th to coincide with the release of the TCG set, Plasma Freeze!?
Old April 29th, 2013, 08:32 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

If you're a trader and you aren't excited, then something is wrong with you, seek the help of a staff member :P In any case, if it's going to be on BW also, I'm going to RNG one. Which natures and IVs would be best? And Necrum, I still want to trade my events for yours >.< Take your time settling down though (not toooooo loooooong though mmk? I wanna see that new shop).

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Last edited by tabor62; April 29th, 2013 at 11:43 AM.
Old April 29th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Gonzo
RNG Sommelier
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Deoxys' wide movepool provides great coverage, so no hidden powers are needed. RNG one depending on the function of Deoxys. If you want to use defense forme, try Bold or Calm, Attack and Speed will appreciate speed/(sp)atk+ nature. Mixed natures work well, too.

I hope they announce Deoxys for French games soon so I can make you jelly, nyahahahaha

クリムガン
It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

Pair | Family
Old April 29th, 2013, 08:51 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

You're helpful but mean at the same time ;.;

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old April 29th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
That's no change from the usual. You know he'll flaunt it all over chat. lol.
As for me, the only reason I'm excited is because this'll be the first time I'll get a Deoxys in my claws. Yay!

White: 1463 5558 5309
X: 2208 5685 5454
- - - -
Old April 29th, 2013, 09:07 AM
WooliestSteam
A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Is everyone excited for the new Deoxys event, coming on May 8th to coincide with the release of the TCG set, Plasma Freeze!?
Hello everyone, my name is Conor. I've been dipping in and out of certain sections but this is my first time visiting here, particularly because I thought the Pokemon I had was pretty weak and not worth trading. :/

So Noob question inbound, seeing as this will be my first Pokemon event, how will one obtain Deoxys?

Thanks, nice to be a part of this sub community
Old April 29th, 2013, 09:17 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

It will be distributed over Wi-Fi. Also, you quoted Necrum and slapped my name on it? :P

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old April 29th, 2013, 09:21 AM
WooliestSteam
Community Supporter

Quote:
It will be distributed over Wi-Fi. Also, you quoted Necrum and slapped my name on it?
Whoops my bad, for some reason I thought it was you who posted it!
Old April 29th, 2013, 09:34 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

It's okay. Also, I'm on my phone right now, so I won't be able to walk you through Mystery Gift right now. I'll PM you about it later if no one else helps out *hint hint*.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old April 29th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Necrum
Scourge of the Mushroom Kingdom!

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
It will be distributed over Wi-Fi. Also, you quoted Necrum and slapped my name on it?
OMG! I am so offended!

lol, jk. Welcome! I can help you out if you have any questions about Mystery Gift. I've been getting them since HG, so I know how they work pretty well. Most people in TC do though.

Assuming you know how to configure your DS to connect to Wifi, the process of receiving an event is pretty simple. All you have to do is boot up any 5th gen game (Black, White, Black 2, or White 2), and select the option "Mystery Gift" at the main menu. From there, select "Receive Gift", and say yes to the question about opening the communication channel. From there, you pick an option based on the event. In this case, it will be distributed over Wifi, so you will be picking "Get via Nintendo WFC." Say yes to connect, and your DS should do the rest. It will let you know if any events are available and ask you if you want to download them.

I hope this helps!
Quote:
If you're a trader and you aren't excited, then something is wrong with you, seek the help of a staff member In any case, if it's going to be on BW also, I'm going to RNG one. Which natures and IVs would be best? And Necrum, I still want to trade my events for yours >.< Take your time settling down though (not toooooo loooooong though mmk? I wanna see that new shop.
You forgot a closed parentheses! How can you call yourself a Grammar Nazi!?
Old April 29th, 2013, 11:45 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
Will do, EV! Expect a new shop from me within the week. My offereings probably won't be much different, I just felt like getting a fresh start since I've been so inactive with my old shop the last few months. I will have several Meloetta that i hadn't added to my shop though, so that's cool.

offerings*
You happy now? :P

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Old April 29th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Gonzo
RNG Sommelier
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
You're helpful but mean at the same time ;.;
^ That's me in a nutshell! XD

クリムガン
It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

Pair | Family
Old April 29th, 2013, 12:03 PM
WooliestSteam
Community Supporter

Thanks NecrumWarrior (see I managed to get it right this time)

Sounds easy enough, So May 8th if all goes as planned I should be bagging myself a nice Deoxys! Awesome.

Also I had one more question lol, I had a look in a few trade 'shops' and in some of them I notice things about 'hacked' Pokemon in trades. So what exactly is a hacked Pokemon? And how can I watch out for these?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here