The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central > Spinoff Games

Notices

Spinoff Games If it isn't in the main series of Pokémon games, it goes here (games such as Mystery Dungeon, Colosseum, XD, and so on.)

Old April 27th, 2013, 12:03 PM
cheeseguy12
Just A Beast

Nature: Hasty
Hey there
I'm playing thought conquest currently and I really love the game it's really good and there should be sequel

Anyway after you beat the game you have. A load of episodes what were your favorites witch didn't you like doesn't have to be a tip ten list but yea just want to know

As for me I like tragic demenstration(mitsuhide episode) and yukimuras wy of the warrior
If only played like 8 episodes so yeah
I heard that bug guys is a pain
Old April 27th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Archenoth
The arch foe

Nature: Lonely
I liked the Masanori episode, it was the most difficult because your Skorupi could do no damage to your greatest foe, Mitsunari's Scizor. It meant you really needed to use strategy to win.
Old April 27th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Hoenn
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archenoth View Post
I liked the Masanori episode, it was the most difficult because your Skorupi could do no damage to your greatest foe, Mitsunari's Scizor. It meant you really needed to use strategy to win.
You kiddin' me? That Scizor was long dead after a volcano eruption lol. Anyway, the hardest I've played (so far) is probably Motochika's episode, where we have to stand up against Nobunage like a BOSS and beat up his BOSS Hydreigon everytime. The problem is we can't counter Hydregion without a BOSS Ice type, Fighting type or Bug type Pokémon, which are not easy to find in the lower left side of Ransei.

But I loved The Road To Conquest, because we get to BE the BOSS and KO everybody after a hard fight. It's especially dangerous because we are right next to Mitsu and Ieyasu who can both KO us.

Previously known as Elaitenstile 
Old April 27th, 2013, 10:55 PM
cheeseguy12
Just A Beast

Nature: Hasty
Yes cool The rebel wasn't much of a challenge to me check your message I pretty much explain why I thought it was going to be hard but it wasn't no offense
It took me at least a week though I haven't tried skorupi guys episode in still in the 2
Can't wait for nobubaga
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:34 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
Mine was also the Motochika one. It took me a long time to complete it.

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links