• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years

tbh I've always wanted to play it but never got around to it. Would you recommend it for a MMO noob like myself Netto? :P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh wow, my parents just said they'd put 250 pounds towards my new laptop as they didn't get me much for my 21st. Looks like I'll be sorted a lot sooner than expected.

Yup, it's GitS so it'll be good even with teen major and probably a silly red colour scheme.

Years

tbh I've always wanted to play it but never got around to it. Would you recommend it for a MMO noob like myself Netto? :P

Depends really. There's lots of different MMO's out there, you have to try the different ones and see how you like it.

Although my advice when playing MMO's: Find someone to play it with, and join a friendly guild/fleet/alliance that will help you. It's what makes MMO's addicting IMO.

Started watching Kyou Kara Maou. A bit Shonen-ai, but IDK I like parallel universe plots.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I'm still watching Chihayafuru 2. It's a pretty good. Never thought that a series about a poetry based cardgame would be so exciting.
I'm considering watching Uta no Prince-sama for the lolz of it. |D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back