• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah! I mean, there's no need to be shy and hide in your shell just because you don't have friends! Anyone here can totally add you, including myself. I have an open door policy :D

Hope everyone here is having a great time!

Years
I suppose I should introduce myself (as I've lurked on the forums for some time now). I'm mrdoingboing, but feel free to call me Doing or whatever else floats your boat. Longtime pokemon fan, competitive battler, and recently have become interested in pokemon hacks. My favorite rom hacks are probably pokemon brown and liquid crystal. I downloaded some tools to give hacking a try myself, and I can now appreciate the effort that goes into everybody's work even more because it can be a lot work x_x
I'm hoping to become a more active member of Pokecommunity, and maybe even working on rom hacks of my own someday. Can't think of anything else to write sooooooo I guess that's my intro ^^;

Years
I suppose I should introduce myself (as I've lurked on the forums for some time now). I'm mrdoingboing, but feel free to call me Doing or whatever else floats your boat. Longtime pokemon fan, competitive battler, and recently have become interested in pokemon hacks. My favorite rom hacks are probably pokemon brown and liquid crystal. I downloaded some tools to give hacking a try myself, and I can now appreciate the effort that goes into everybody's work even more because it can be a lot work x_x
I'm hoping to become a more active member of Pokecommunity, and maybe even working on rom hacks of my own someday. Can't think of anything else to write sooooooo I guess that's my intro ^^;

Hello Doing, and welcome to PC!

I have been a Pokemon fan for almost as long as you (if not longer) and I joined this community mainly because I wanted to speak with fellow Pokemon fans, and I have made so many friends during my two years here as a member. I'm sure you'll stick around and be an active member for a while because we have so much to offer!

PC is well-known for its ROM hacking community and since you're interested in the hacks a lot you should head over to that big section known as Emulation which has loads of awesome hacks to check out and play, as well as tools and resources you can use to make your own hacks. I'm not really all that interested in hacks cos my computer hates them for some reason lol but you'll enjoy it there nonetheless. Just remember to read the rules there because it's a very large section and a few people there tend to break the rules, such as reviving threads without even knowing it. Good luck with your project btw.

Since you're a competitive battler why not check out the Battle Center section here? It has loads of competitive discussion and also a place to get teams rated. Also go and check out PC's official Pokemon Showdown server where you can battle and chat with fellow members from PC. I'm +OshyHikari over there btw so say hi if you decide to drop by.

Anyways, I'll see ya around, and contact any moderators if you need help!

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
I joined this place before but never answered any forums so I feel new...
I'm FiersomeLucia; I joined this club due to see the hidden forums that can't be accessed.

CrossZero

Master Bonder
Years
Hi! i hope to have a lot of friend and have better english skills.

I see that this forum has A LOOOOT of members so i think there's no problem if i want to meet friends :D

Sorry for the bad english, my language is spanish ^^​

Years
Hi! i hope to have a lot of friend and have better english skills.

I see that this forum has A LOOOOT of members so i think there's no problem if i want to meet friends :D

Sorry for the bad english, my language is spanish ^^​

Oh hiya there CrossZero, welcome!

I understand if English is not your first language but since we are mainly an English-speaking community you'll learn your English skills in no time! I heard you joined for the hacks according to your introduction thread but we have loads of other places outside of the Emulation forums you might want to check out as well. Definitely browse around and see what catches your eye.

And yes, we have a lot of active members and most of them are happy to meet you too! I'm always happy to make new friends so why not hit me up with a visitor message and I'll be sure to have a neat conversation and learn more about you. It's what I always love to do when I meet new members and no, I don't bite. I'm too friendly to bite you lol.

Have fun and I'll see you around the forums! Call me Hikari by the way, and I am PC's resident cute Oshawott Fangirl. Remember to read the rules so you don't get into trouble!

Years
Thanks for the warm welcome! And I may very well do that, anything to help me improve my battling skeels. And team rating might actually be valued, because teambuilding is probably my weakest area as a player haha. I'm on showdown fairly often as is, so that works out very nicely :D

Years
I'm TheAwesomeUserName, but you guys can call me James

Hello James, welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Is there any particular reason you joined? Maybe for the ROM hacks? Trading and battling? Or just talking about Pokemon in general? No matter which part of the forum grabs your attention I'm sure you'll enjoy PC's friendly community nonetheless.

Have fun and I'll be seeing you around the forums!

TheAwesomeUserName

Zombie Survivalist Expert
Years
Hello James, welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Is there any particular reason you joined? Maybe for the ROM hacks? Trading and battling? Or just talking about Pokemon in general? No matter which part of the forum grabs your attention I'm sure you'll enjoy PC's friendly community nonetheless.

Have fun and I'll be seeing you around the forums!

I joined for trading and battling reasons. I don't need hacks to win, lol.

Years
I joined for trading and battling reasons. I don't need hacks to win, lol.

Our Trade Corner and Battle Center sections might be just the place for you! They have some good topics in there relating to trading and battling respectively. The former has a cool chatroom, the Quick Trade Thread and the awesome Trade Shops in there while the latter also has a section where you can post Rate My Team threads and get team advice as well.

We also have a Pokemon Showdown server you can check out. I'm over there as +OshyHikari so feel free to pop by anytime!

Rayquaza 97

Draco Meteor.
Years
Hi guys, I'm Rayquaza 97, and I hope to make many contributions and friends :)
I'm 15, from London and have been playing Pokémon since I was 6.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Rayquaza 97. Of course we could be friends! And I hope you do your best! By the way, I think you should check the rules first, to prevent some mistakes, but I hope you enjoy being in here and post in any thread you want to post! And, you could send me VM if you want.

Years
Hi guys, I'm Rayquaza 97, and I hope to make many contributions and friends :)
I'm 15, from London and have been playing Pokémon since I was 6.

Hello there Rayquaza 97! Interesting name I see, are you a Rayquaza fan by any chance? And you're from the UK? What's it like over there? Any reason for joining PC? Sorry for the big load of questions lol, I want to get to know the newbies more hehehe.

Anyways, feel free to hit me up with a visitor message on my profile if you wanna talk or make a new friend. I won't bite that's for sure, and we also have moderators like Cirno who can help you out if you have questions!

Rayquaza 97

Draco Meteor.
Years
Hello there Rayquaza 97! Interesting name I see, are you a Rayquaza fan by any chance? And you're from the UK? What's it like over there? Any reason for joining PC? Sorry for the big load of questions lol, I want to get to know the newbies more hehehe.

Anyways, feel free to hit me up with a visitor message on my profile if you wanna talk or make a new friend. I won't bite that's for sure, and we also have moderators like Cirno who can help you out if you have questions!
The UK's nice thanks,I joined PC to share my thoughts on the upcoming 3ds games

Years
The UK's nice thanks,I joined PC to share my thoughts on the upcoming 3ds games

You might want to head over to the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section, it's full of good topics on the new games!

Which starter do you plan on choosing btw? Any one in particular? In fact, one cool thing about this thread is that it also serves like a chit-chat thread where you can talk with both old and new members and I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!

Rayquaza 97

Draco Meteor.
Years
Which starter do you plan on choosing btw? Any one in particular? In fact, one cool thing about this thread is that it also serves like a chit-chat thread where you can talk with both old and new members and I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!
I will probably choose Fennekin as his final evo isn't fire/fighting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back