• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon Trainer sprite pack indexed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
Last edited:

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
Could you show a couple of example pictures before I download everything

I suppose I should o-o
PScpXtG.png
aHnjfAE.png
jGGXik2.png

CrossZero

Master Bonder
Years
Wow, awesome job, to use it at pokémon essentials its so simple as scale it and get de BG out.

The only problem is that the trainers are cutted, so that looks preety bad, but its a good job.

Hope to see you​

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
Wow, awesome job, to use it at pokémon essentials its so simple as scale it and get de BG out.

The only problem is that the trainers are cutted, so that looks preety bad, but its a good job.

Hope to see you​

I can actually resize it. too lazy ~_~

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Why does Game Development need indexed sprites?
All the trainers are .PNGs which don't have a limit on color or size it can be put into Essentials.

If this is for ROM hacks, you're in the wrong place, and I believe you wanted to post it here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193327
Try not to mini-mod, because that's considered spam.

I left this thread here because they're just graphics and you can use them however you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back