• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hello, I would like to join the club
Activeness: As much I can
Pokemon Partner: Lucario (female) Samanda (that is the name) sprite 1
Why: I like Lucario and Riolu very much ( Lucario specially) and I want to have one in real live (imagination)
Password:Wave-guiding Riolu
welcome to the clud DT!!
i also want a lucario in real life! :P it would be just awesome xD
i hope u have fun here. :3

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club DenseTales! I'm sure you'll feel right at home here! :3

I think the Lupinra design looks interesting. The aura feelers and legs remind me of Umbreon and the staff randomly makes me think of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I haven't watched Lucario and the Mystery of Mew for years.

Perhaps I should watch it again sometime although I ended up being sad after watching it...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
That always happens when a major character dies, sigh.
Some film makers just like to do that to us lol.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

I think the Lupinra design looks interesting. The aura feelers and legs remind me of Umbreon and the staff randomly makes me think of Yu-Gi-Oh.
gotta agree with u about aura feelers but i cant decide its type....

That always happens when a major character dies, sigh.
Some film makers just like to do that to us lol.
lol
it's an awesome movie ....i haven't seen Lucario and the Mystery of Mew for years.

Years
Activeness: It really depends. Some days I may be on PC most of the day, others I may not get on at all. Since school's out I'll probably be on quite a bit, but I may just stalk the forums.
Pokemon Partner: Lucario, F, Aurae, Sprite 1. I'll most likely make my own later, I'm on my phone right now, so...
Why: Lucario is my favorite Pokemon second only to Palkia. (Only because Pearl introduced me to Pokemon) Riolu has grown on me as well.
Password: Wave-Guiding Riolu

15israellai: I love that movie! It makes me cry though... I get emotionally attached to the characters then... Yeah... :3c

I love Lupinra by the way. The art is amazing! And I agree with OokamiReki about the staff. The eye on it reminds me of the Eye of Horus. And doesn't Lucario already have Fighting and Steel as its type? If a new type comes up though, I think it would be Dark. Lucario resembles a Jackal and is bipedal, which reminds me of Anubis.

Heheh, excuse my overuse of Egyptian Mythology. :P

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club LadyNyx!

I would have accepted your application earlier, but I have been busy with going to an anime convention for the past three days.

I purchased a small Lucario figurine for $8. The rest of my purchases were on other, more expensive items.

Perhaps at some point this week i'll add on to the club's story.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
lol
it's an awesome movie ....i haven't seen Lucario and the Mystery of Mew for years.
Loooove that movie omg. Do you guys think Lucario was a good choice for a movie to focus on, though? I thought the movie was great and it was a nice break from the constant legendary Pokémon focus (despite the legendary golems and Mew appearing BUT WHATEVER), seeing a Pokémon like Lucario get so much focus was wonderful. I really enjoyed the whole plot ahah.

Years
Loooove that movie omg. Do you guys think Lucario was a good choice for a movie to focus on, though? I thought the movie was great and it was a nice break from the constant legendary Pokémon focus (despite the legendary golems and Mew appearing BUT WHATEVER), seeing a Pokémon like Lucario get so much focus was wonderful. I really enjoyed the whole plot ahah.

That was actually the first Pokemon movie I saw. I was flipping through the channels, then BAM! Pokemon. I thought the focus being Lucario was wonderful. Lucario is a really awesome pokemon. The plot itself was sorta bittersweet to me. I mean, he was left alone and he thought his master betrayed him, brought back into awareness by Ash (who apparently is possibly descended from a truckload of people), learns to trust agin, finds out his master was actually protecting him, then goes to join him in Pokeheaven. I was actually bawling so hard after it was over my mom thought I broke something!

And so, my obsession with Lucario was born~ :3

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I want to join.

Activeness: Normally every day, unless I'm busy or on vacation.
Partner Pokemon: Lucario. Name: Slash. Sprite: Shiny Sprite 1 for now. I might make one when I get off my 3DS.
Why: After playing as Lucario in SSBB, I fell in love with the Lucario/Riolu family.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Years
I want to join.

Partner Pokemon: Lucario. Name: Slash. Sprite: Shiny Sprite 1 for now. I might make one when I get off my 3DS.
Why: After playing as Lucario in SSBB, I fell in love with the Lucario/Riolu family.

Welcome, Sir Golden~! Thou hath found our club of awesomeness!
Sorry, ate too much candy. *sheepish grin*

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Activeness: It really depends. Some days I may be on PC most of the day, others I may not get on at all. Since school's out I'll probably be on quite a bit, but I may just stalk the forums.
Pokemon Partner: Lucario, F, Aurae, Sprite 1. I'll most likely make my own later, I'm on my phone right now, so...
Why: Lucario is my favorite Pokemon second only to Palkia. (Only because Pearl introduced me to Pokemon) Riolu has grown on me as well.
Password: Wave-Guiding Riolu

15israellai: I love that movie! It makes me cry though... I get emotionally attached to the characters then... Yeah... :3c

I love Lupinra by the way. The art is amazing! And I agree with OokamiReki about the staff. The eye on it reminds me of the Eye of Horus. And doesn't Lucario already have Fighting and Steel as its type? If a new type comes up though, I think it would be Dark. Lucario resembles a Jackal and is bipedal, which reminds me of Anubis.

Heheh, excuse my overuse of Egyptian Mythology. :P
welcome to the club Nyx!!~
u know a lot of Egyptian Mythology. it is very interesting imo :3

yeah absolutely.. after watching the movie lucario became one of my fave pokemon <33 it was an awesome movie ♥

I want to join.

welcome to the club GR!!~
i hope u have fun here.

time post pics guys~
this club lacks fanart....

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I want to join.

Welcome to the club! What a coincidence! I also gained interest with the Lucario/Riolu family after playing as Lucario in SSBB! :3

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is by far my favorite pokemon movie. The storyline drew my attention in and there were quite a few depressing scenes that made me feel very sympathetic.

Speaking of fan art and the movie...

Spoiler:

I happened to find this picture today. Oh the feels...

Spoiler:

Here is a pic not related to the movie. I'm sure some people have seen this already though.

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
@OokamiReki i cannot see any of the pics for some reason... :(

fanart :
Spoiler:

pics from the movie...
Spoiler:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Has anyone watched the E3 Nintendo Direct video yet? If so and you have seen the new X and Y trailer,

Are you excited to have pokemon as pets now? Do you plan on using this new feature to strengthen your relationship between Lucario and Riolu?

For me it seems like a great feature for kids. Though I don't see myself using that feature too often. I suppose I would use it to make my Lucario and my team happier but that's about it.

Years
~Are you excited to have pokemon as pets now? Do you plan on using this new feature to strengthen your relationship between Lucario and Riolu?~

Hmm, seems like a pretty cool feature to have. I'll definitely use it to strengthen the bond with my two favorite pokemon! I'll probably use more often than you, Ookami, but most likely not that much. The new generation of gaming seems to be coming along well.

Years
Activeness: Active enough :3
Pokemon Partner: A mothaf**king male Riolu named Remi, default sprite is fine.
Why: Favorite pokemon is Riolu so umm yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back