• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

3rd Gen What is your favorite Gen III Pokemon

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
If I had to pick my favourite Generation III Pokemon, it'd probably be Azurill. Never mind its general worthlessness; I just think it's adorable (that giant ball on its tail!!) :)

Years
This thread is a killer. ;_; I like too many! Lesse...

Favorites: Sceptile, Beautifly, Breloom, Skitty, Aggron, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Altaria, Zangoose, Banette, Flygon, Absol, Milotic, Latias, Latios, Jirachi...

Had to leave some out since there are too many I like. Don't have a least favorite. :3

Years
Kyogre is hands down my favorite from Gen III. I hate to put a legendary as my favorite, but he is just pure awesome. I LOVE KYOGRE.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2021
Flygon, who is also my absolute favorite, with second place probably going to Breloom.

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
My two favorites are Plusle and Minun. My favorite Pokemon are the electric rodents and they're the electric rodents of gen 3. They're so cute and especially awesome in double battles. (Of the two, my favorite is Plusle) :t311: :t312:

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
Mine is Milotic. A pain in the butt to obtain, but has great good looks and in battle is quite a force.

Years
Oh God, I am stupid sometimes...

Of course my favorite 3rd Gen Pokemon is Lotad.

Last edited:
Years
I like Swellow, Blaziken,Sceptile,Altaria,Absol,Salamence, and lately I started liking Gardevoir! haha :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Favorite:
Swampert, Blaziken, Milotic, Metagross, Rayquaza, Slaking

Least Favorite:
Nosepass, Nincada, Masquerain, Sharpedo

Back