The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old April 30th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Alpha King's Avatar
Alpha King
Man's Best Friend
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA (MD)
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Alpha King

Advertise here
Hey again! Could I have:

★ Mewtwo Lv70 UT
Timid | Pressure
31 | 7 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap

(if it is in stock of course)
__________________

  #27    
Old April 30th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Champloo's Avatar
Champloo
RNG Expert
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Champloo
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeightyWillBill View Post
Hey again! Could I have:

★ Mewtwo Lv70 UT
Timid | Pressure
31 | 7 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap

(if it is in stock of course)
Sure is, shoot me a VM/PM when you see me online and you're able to trade.
__________________

RNG, the skill for the well informed
  #28    
Old April 30th, 2013, 10:09 AM
The Scarlet Devil's Avatar
The Scarlet Devil
Looks like it's going to be a fun night.
FC: 0430-8286-3046
IGN: Cameron
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Would I please be able to have:
★ Mewtwo Lv70 UT
Timid | Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap
This would be on Black 2 version, and that's still if it's in stock, of course. Thank you in advance, and I hope it's not too much trouble.
__________________
3DS FC: 0430-8286-3046
IGN: Cameron
Trading Reviews
  #29    
Old April 30th, 2013, 11:10 AM
ToWriteLove's Avatar
ToWriteLove
On Her Arms
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Southern Indiana
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
★ Mewtwo Lv70 UT
Timid | Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap

Could I get this one on Gen V? (FC in sig)
__________________
Pokemon X FC: 4527-7867-1851
  #30    
Old April 30th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Champloo's Avatar
Champloo
RNG Expert
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Champloo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndaqwil View Post
Would I please be able to have:
★ Mewtwo Lv70 UT
Timid | Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap
This would be on Black 2 version, and that's still if it's in stock, of course. Thank you in advance, and I hope it's not too much trouble.
No trouble at all just shoot me a VM/PM when you see me onine and you're able to trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToWriteLove View Post
★ Mewtwo Lv70 UT
Timid | Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap

Could I get this one on Gen V? (FC in sig)
Sure thing, shoot me a VM/PM when you see me online and you're able to trade
__________________

RNG, the skill for the well informed
  #31    
Old April 30th, 2013, 10:23 PM
latioslegends's Avatar
latioslegends
What worries you masters you
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Wow, another give away from you, so soon? =P I bet you're going to have be having quite a few surprises around the trade forum this Spring.

I would definitely be interested in obtaining this one for my 4rth gen game, if it's no trouble at all of course. =)

★ Mewtwo Lv70 UT
Modest | Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap

FC: 0090 2967 3081
__________________
Trade thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=174003

D/P FC 4596-6614-8172
  #32    
Old April 30th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Pinta77's Avatar
Pinta77
McDonald's Insider
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
I would love one, especially with X & Y coming out! I can get on tomorrow after school, around 3-4pm California Time.

Black Version FC: 4041 4841 0225
__________________

Wonder Trade!!!
  #33    
Old May 1st, 2013, 04:49 AM
con-nor
Unhatched Egg
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
:O :O :O
Could I please get one if there are any left are
I would loveeee this one:

★ Mewtwo Lv70 UT
Modest | Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap

I can trade anytime today
FC: 0519-5368-6691
__________________
Only have Gen 5 so always trade from my white game:
White FC: 0519-5368-6691
  #34    
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:32 AM
Champloo's Avatar
Champloo
RNG Expert
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Champloo
Quote:
Originally Posted by latioslegends View Post
Wow, another give away from you, so soon? =P I bet you're going to have be having quite a few surprises around the trade forum this Spring.

I would definitely be interested in obtaining this one for my 4rth gen game, if it's no trouble at all of course. =)

★ Mewtwo Lv70 UT
Modest | Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap

FC: 0090 2967 3081
Sure thing, just shoot me a VM/PM when you see me online and you're able to trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinta77 View Post
I would love one, especially with X & Y coming out! I can get on tomorrow after school, around 3-4pm California Time.

Black Version FC: 4041 4841 0225
Sounds great just shoot me a VM/PM when you see me online and you're able to trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by con-nor View Post
:O :O :O
Could I please get one if there are any left are
I would loveeee this one:

★ Mewtwo Lv70 UT
Modest | Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap

I can trade anytime today
FC: 0519-5368-6691
All of these are backed up so their is an unlimited supply. Please verify for what Gen this will be fore and shoot me a VM/PM when you see me online and you're able to trade
__________________

RNG, the skill for the well informed
  #35    
Old May 1st, 2013, 11:09 AM
Shenanigan Ninja's Avatar
Shenanigan Ninja
Unhatched Egg
FC: 2895-6987-4198
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Hi. I'd love to have this one for my W2 please
Mewtwo Lv70 UT
Timid | Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap

I'm available anytime after 3 30 pm pst. I can respond to messages before then, but can't get on the game til then.
__________________
W2 Pal Code: 0820-3966-1661

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6987-4198

Last edited by Shenanigan Ninja; May 1st, 2013 at 11:16 AM.
  #36    
Old May 1st, 2013, 12:00 PM
Champloo's Avatar
Champloo
RNG Expert
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Florida
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Champloo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenanigan Ninja View Post
Hi. I'd love to have this one for my W2 please
Mewtwo Lv70 UT
Timid | Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap

I'm available anytime after 3 30 pm pst. I can respond to messages before then, but can't get on the game til then.
Shoot me a VM/PM when you see me online and you're able to trade.
__________________

RNG, the skill for the well informed
  #37    
Old May 5th, 2013, 03:00 PM
tabor62's Avatar
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter
FC: 0946 2243 9665
IGN: Tabor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In the Sun
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Closed as per the owner's request

Locked o 3o ~~
__________________
Moderator of Trade Corner
PM me | VM me
My Pair

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here



Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.