The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 25th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Yukari Yakumo
rosalina pls nerf
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Yukari Yakumo
Did you ever use it? I know that if you transferred it to a Gen 3 game while it's purified, you get a really good Psychic-type move (Psycho Boost!)..or, did you use it in X-D against Greevil to stall out his Shadow Pokemon?

Discuss.
pairs
family
credit
theme

Last edited by Yukari Yakumo; April 26th, 2013 at 03:08 AM.
Old April 25th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Sydian
revolution

Nature: Timid
I always use it against Greevil since by that point, my whole team is purified, therefore they're weak to shadow moves. Lugia just tanks it all, and the man has a full team of shadow Pokemon. I did purify it and send it to Emerald though, but it didn't get used much after that.

Play the game to change the game
Old April 25th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Elaitenstile
I am legend

Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
I would have transferred it to Gen 3 but I never caught it; that thing kept slipping away lol. But if I had it I woulda given it Psycho Boost and THEN transferred it all the way to Black n stuff.
Old April 26th, 2013, 02:43 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I used it against Greevil and trained it a bit in Mt. Battle.
I did not want regular Lugia :D X D 001 was cooler :D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 26th, 2013, 02:46 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I would of put in on to my pokemon Sapphire if I knew how to purify it. I used the shadow in MT. battle though.
Old May 1st, 2013, 01:02 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis talli View Post
I would of put in on to my pokemon Sapphire if I knew how to purify it. I used the shadow in MT. battle though.
Have all 9 purify circles on max level and then put Shadow Lugia into one of them. It will be instantly purified.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:15 AM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Like Syd said, I used Shadow Lugia during the late-game battles. I didn't have many shadow Pokemon on my team because they cannot gain levels. Shadow Lugia was the star of the team since it can take a hit and dish out damage.

I felt like Lugia wasn't nearly as interesting nor powerful once purified. When I eventually did that, it had a Bashful nature. I wanted something a little better, so in my second playthrough... I got a Bashful Lugia again. D: Screw that, let's just go to Navel Rock. :P caught a shiny Bashful Lugia

Old May 29th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

Lugia is my least favorite legendary, so I was skeptical about using him however, I did and he was a great asset to my team. i hated purifying him though as that system was annoying :(

"By force of will!"
Old May 31st, 2013, 11:27 PM
Wobbu
ຯອອ

Nature: Relaxed
I never used it, but I thought it was so cool way back then because Lugia was near-impossible to obtain in the Gen III games. I still have that Lugia in my Black 2 version.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links