The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Should Bulbasaur start with Solar Beam to match the Manga?
Yes 2,661 88.64%
No 341 11.36%
Voters: 3002. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 29th, 2013, 04:32 PM
larincarus
Unhatched Egg

this game looks very promising but ill wait at least until after u can reach the elete 4 or orange islands 2 play this but i will keep a eye on it
Old April 29th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Aethestode
Hacker

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkArourus19 View Post
That's the worst part.IT DOSEN'T. >=C
It sends you back to the title screen and starts you from your last save.
For real? That's weird, all the nurse joy uses the exact same script. Oh well, I'll look into it. Anyway, I'm planning to release the next beta after finishing CELEDON CITY.
Old April 29th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanmegaman View Post
For real? That's weird, all the nurse joy uses the exact same script. Oh well, I'll look into it. Anyway, I'm planning to release the next beta after finishing CELEDON CITY.
Uh...it's spelled "Celadon City".

Just pointing that out.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old April 29th, 2013, 08:32 PM
justicekitty
Unhatched Egg

If this hack is finished, I swear I will be the most happy guy on the planet. This seems like a really good hack.
Old April 30th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Aethestode
Hacker

Just added some events in LAVENDER TOWER. Replaced a trainer class to make room for "ZOMBIE" trainer class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justicekitty View Post
If this hack is finished, I swear I will be the most happy guy on the planet. This seems like a really good hack.
Lol, Okay =)
Old April 30th, 2013, 07:47 AM
BlueEon
Weavile

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueEon
This game looks good. Really looking forward to this.
But Red's OW's colors are not looking good...

Another thing, The download to the latest beta is a LIPS- Not an IPS rom.

Come on, take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words, this is the last time
Cause you and I, we were born to die.
Old April 30th, 2013, 11:53 AM
bluball

why is green blue and blue green
Old April 30th, 2013, 06:40 PM
RizkyUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluball View Post
why is green blue and blue green
the name in Japan and in US is swapped

Last edited by RizkyUchiha; April 30th, 2013 at 06:47 PM.
Old April 30th, 2013, 09:30 PM
bluball

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizkyUchiha View Post
the name in Japan and in US is swapped
I know that but in the manga gary is green
Old May 1st, 2013, 01:38 AM
Aethestode
Hacker

Quote:
In the manga US version, Gary name is Blue. I'm just going to stick with the US version since I basically use all the name from the US version.
Old May 1st, 2013, 10:06 AM
Troock
Whatever Forever
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Wow, this looks really awesome, I've always liked manga hacks. Unfortunately, there were never any good, finished ones (as far as I know). Also, maybe I could make you some userbars? However, I have not been making them for long, so it is possible that they won't be that good.

Friend Safari
2793-0588-6635

Oddish
___

Ivysaur
___

Maractus
Old May 1st, 2013, 11:13 AM
DarkArourus19
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troock View Post
Wow, this looks really awesome, I've always liked manga hacks. Unfortunately, there were never any good, finished ones (as far as I know). Also, maybe I could make you some userbars? However, I have not been making them for long, so it is possible that they won't be that good.
I hear ya.Hardly any are even made. =|
Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:50 AM
bryan_e09
Snivy Snivy Snivy Snivy

Send a message via Yahoo to bryan_e09
wow! This is sooooo coooool! I can now play what I have read recently Hope this finishes soon! I support this game so much!
Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:37 PM
shinoholmes
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
It was mistranslated when moving to the US.
Blue became Green and Green became Blue, but since most people grew up with the Rival being Blue
They refer it like that. There is no real wrong name for him... well... Except Gary because if you want to get technical Gary and Ash do not exist in canonical Pokemon, they were just created for the sake of the anime.

ALL HAIL SHINO!
Old May 3rd, 2013, 01:35 AM
SomeoftheFame
Unhatched Egg

Been wanting to play this, hope it works for me.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 01:59 AM
GozetaGX
Just a passerby Trainer.

I saw the sprite of yellow..Kinda look a bit weird since you can see yellow forehead the most then her hair..Is that the sprite when she is still a kid or what?I found some nice yellow sprite anyway if interested...You can see it here XD
http://getsuei-h.deviantart.com/art/...ites-127050918

Last edited by GozetaGX; May 3rd, 2013 at 09:16 PM. Reason: some correction mate
Old May 3rd, 2013, 02:06 AM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Oh a manga hack. Haha. Great. But, will we also get an awesome Pikachu with le Volt Tackle and whatsoever? Sweet!

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:05 AM
Aethestode
Hacker

added some new screenshot for the Lavender Tower Arc. The new screenshot will give an idea what's the mission. Furthermore, the a new trainer type: "Zombie".

Quote:
Originally Posted by GozetaGX View Post
I saw the sprite of yellow..Kinda look a bit weird since you can see yellow forehead the most then her hair..Is that the sprite when we is still a kid or what?I found some nice yellow sprite anyway if interested...You can see it here XD
http://getsuei-h.deviantart.com/art/...ites-127050918
Yeah I totally rushed Yellow low. I created all the Gym Leader first, and then i noticed I lefted out yellow, so I quickly whip it out, don't worry I'll change it if I want you to fight Yellow later. But yeah, I constantly change the sprite. So the trainer sprite for Green is only temporary as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan_e09 View Post
wow! This is sooooo coooool! I can now play what I have read recently Hope this finishes soon! I support this game so much!
Thank you. Although, the first beta hav 1 freeze issue. Furthermore, I've changed several stuff for the upcoming beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
Oh a manga hack. Haha. Great. But, will we also get an awesome Pikachu with le Volt Tackle and whatsoever? Sweet!
Yeah sure, why not.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 05:04 PM
Lunedi

I'm playing it now but... i have a question..
Why you deleted the 2nd Floor of the Pokemon Center? :/
I wanted to trade and battle with a friend using Hamachi (Same HackRom Game), but now it's useless :/

Cya~
Old May 3rd, 2013, 06:51 PM
Aethestode
Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunedi View Post
Hi, amazing hack :3
I'm playing it now but... i have a question..
Why you deleted the 2nd Floor of the Pokemon Center? :/
I wanted to trade and battle with a friend using Hamachi (Same HackRom Game), but now it's useless :/

Cya~
It's not deleted, just inaccessible for the first few town.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:28 PM
bryan_e09
Snivy Snivy Snivy Snivy

Quote:
Thank you. Although, the first beta hav 1 freeze issue. Furthermore, I've changed several stuff for the upcoming beta.
I'm looking forward for the next beta! I'm currently on the challenge for Brock and so far this is what I would like to report, dunno if this was posted before though. anyways .

First, these two tile glitches.

Second, this sprite of Rival just standing there, and when you try talking to it, it doesn't respond.

Last, this reviving FULL HEAL item . lol . every time I take it, and move a step away, it comes back and its like i'm having a bagful of full heals .
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Aethestode
Hacker

Added Evil Blue event for Lavender Tower arc, take a look at the screenshot to get how it plays out. Furthermore, I'm also uploading the video of that event. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan_e09 View Post
I'm looking forward for the next beta! I'm currently on the challenge for Brock and so far this is what I would like to report, dunno if this was posted before though. anyways .

First, these two tile glitches.

Second, this sprite of Rival just standing there, and when you try talking to it, it doesn't respond.

Last, this reviving FULL HEAL item . lol . every time I take it, and move a step away, it comes back and its like i'm having a bagful of full heals .
Cool! Thanks for the bug report. I've fixed all tile glitch for my next beta. See the screenshot =).

I got no idea about the rival lol. Thanks, but where is he standing like what route?

The infinity full heal was done intentionally to make sure player wouldn't use up all the Full Heal, so they can complete the event. Idk, luxury I suppose =).
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Tadeo
Unhatched Egg

will this game be based only in the Red arc ? or will you add the redfire arc from the manga ?
Old May 4th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Aethestode
Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadeo View Post
will this game be based only in the Red arc ? or will you add the redfire arc from the manga ?
I'll only be doing Red Arc, I want FireRed arc to be its own game. Therefore, this game wouldn't have SEVII island, instead, it'll have the Orange Archipelago from the Anime. I did it this way so i can add more content.
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:16 PM
bryan_e09
Snivy Snivy Snivy Snivy

Quote:
Cool! Thanks for the bug report. I've fixed all tile glitch for my next beta. See the screenshot =).

I got no idea about the rival lol. Thanks, but where is he standing like what route?

The infinity full heal was done intentionally to make sure player wouldn't use up all the Full Heal, so they can complete the event. Idk, luxury I suppose =).
Yay! Thanks! looking forward for the next beta. oh, the rival stands on Route 22, west of viridian city, I thought of fighting him but he won't respond .

Oh by the way, I found a new bug? don't know if its a real one though .
Anyways, here, after I have beaten Brock, every time I heal my pokemon, the game restarts on its own. This thing never happened at first though until i have beaten Brock.

Edit: Oh hey. It's fixed, I went all the way to viridian city and used the pokemon center there, and when I got back, its working again

Pewter City Pokemon Center

Edit 2:
I've found some things again while playing sorry . lol .

1. A non-functioning sign.

2. In cerulean city, I can't enter this house no matter how .

3. Some Tile glitches again.

4. This. T.T The game froze here

Hope it helps and be fixed on the next beta

Last edited by bryan_e09; May 4th, 2013 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Add Report
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links