Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 25th, 2013, 08:15 PM
mimimahboul
More than Awesome

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
Awesome! I'll post something today

Last edited by mimimahboul; April 25th, 2013 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 26th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Well seeing as Lexi's Brock's class just finished, Gwen is now free for a while before her next class ifanyone wishes to interact. I'll probably have her head to the cafeteria, she'll be the short glasses-wearing redhead holding a pichu egg, for those who don't know. Difficult to miss I'd imagine.

Next class is 'Pokemon train fitness and basic knowledge' which is an NPC class. Never attended an NPC class before so what's the deal, shall I jsut head there when I'm ready or should I wait for the others attendees first [Aaron Reiki, Killik Chambers, Mana Murasaki]?
Old April 27th, 2013, 03:23 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

@ Somniac, my character Lucas, who was also in Brocks class is in the Cafeteria also. More than happy to interact
Role-Plays I'm in:

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old April 27th, 2013, 05:58 PM
tekxxstat84xp
i am...THE BIG STAR!!!

Nature: Rash
Hey im kuro. I kinda wanna join this whole academy thingy but i dont know where to start. Help?

Old April 27th, 2013, 06:18 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
You start by reading the original post on the first page and then writing up a sign-up for your character.
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie
Old April 27th, 2013, 09:08 PM
tekxxstat84xp
i am...THE BIG STAR!!!

Nature: Rash
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Kuro Matsuda

Nickname (Optional): Snowy

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Entei dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): Kuro has white hair (thats why his nick name is snowy) that comes down to his shoulders. Its kinda wild, he dosent really keep it groomed. He has fairly bright covered skin. Kuros eyes are yellow-goldish color and have that "I dont care" attitude. He has two tattoos, one of a star on his left shoulder and a two tailed fox winding around his right arm. He's about 5'5 and weighs 120 pounds. Kuros wears 3 shirts, a short sleeve gray shirt with a star on it, a plain long sleeve white shirt and a long sleeve blue shirt with minor detail. He wears black pants that are straight-slim. His shoes are gray and white sneakers with no laces. His facial expression is usually mildly angry.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Kuro always thinks hes on top of everyone else. He's more than alittle conceited and thinks every one else is "smaller" than him. His one great weakness is his pride. If his pride is insulted, he'll throw out all logic and think with his emotions (usually anger). He likes to attack using silence, speed then power most of the times. He is deemed as disrespectful by most people but he dosent get bothered by such small comments most of the time. Hes loud wherever he is and dosent care about most rules. His anger is his big blind spot. He tends to get out of control when angered to a certain point.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): Kuro grew up in johto, not really in one specific town but just all over the place. Kuros past from the beginning is very long so here's the shorted form. Kuro was always a proud child, going around with his head held high and a large smile on his face, always doing his best at everything he could. His older brother was a big thief, that was the only way he could support Kuro since there parents died. One moon lit night Kuros brother was set up and got caught in the act of stealing something. They both ran as hard as they could until they got cornered in a narrow ally way. The authorities had them at gun point. Kuros brother sent him away before the police could shot them both. Kuro got away and hes been living alone the ever since. Kuro was introduced to pokemon at a young age. His first pokemon was a elekid with darker yellow fur and purple eyes. He always battled as hard as he could and since his brother died, the large smile was wiped from his face. He found out about the scool from his best friend Cairo. Kuro was always beating cairo in battles. Cairo read about the school online and recommended it to kuro.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.): Species: elekid and deino
Nickname: none Personality: elekid: he's happy and energetic. He never backs down from a battle. Deino: easily angered and very distant. He's very strong but doesn't battle as kuro comands. Lvl(Max 30): elekid: 20 deino: 23 Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): elekid: thunder punch, thunder shock, quick attack deino: dragon rage, bite, dragon breath

Last edited by tekxxstat84xp; April 29th, 2013 at 09:18 AM.
Old April 28th, 2013, 04:09 AM
Foxrally
Torterra = Epic Private Island

Nature: Naive
Okay guys, I'll give you all a heads-up. Due to exams, I'll be gone for a month or so.

During that time, I give Whiteboy full permission to control Ryan when needed.

I hate school.

Pairs - -
Old April 28th, 2013, 04:56 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I'm going to post as Zayne again soon, lets not draw this out too much longer since other classes are finishing now.

Also, realistically for his second class Zayne would be teaching the same lesson again - will that bore people? If it will I'll change it up a little.

Edit: I'm thinking of making a student character xD

Last edited by gimmepie; April 28th, 2013 at 09:02 AM.
Old April 28th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
@tekxxstat84xp Your SU is a tad short. Mostly in the history department. Your history has to be a minimum of at least 350 words total but your bond to get some extra points if you can expand it beyond the 350 word minimum. I find Signups with a big history very interesting to read.

Go over the SU template again. Your format for your Pokemon portion of your SU is a bit messy. Check out some of the previous SUs for some examples.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old April 28th, 2013, 03:40 PM
lacoste

I'm finally done with my SU, sorry it took so long:

Spoiler:
Name
Katherine Elise Worthington
Nickname
'Liz', she hates being called 'Kat'.
Sex
Female
Dorm
Entei
Appearance
Spoiler:
Personality
Being one of the younger children in the Worthington Estate, Liz grew up to be a very competitive young lady. As a matter of fact, she enjoys victory so much that she has proven willing time and time again to resort to underhanded means in order to achieve anything that she may justify as "winning". Despite this, she is quick to apologize when accused of cheating (if she has been cheating), and actually becomes very flustered when caught.

Liz grew up without a mom, and she regrets not having that female role model in her life. Therefore, she always carries around a picture of her (in a long, beautiful gown) on her person, and tends to wear dresses, frills, and generally 'girly' clothing because of this. She also likes to think of getting married to a Gym Leader one day… although as an Elite Four, she will obviously be clearly superior to her husband in all areas related to Pokémon.
History
Liz grew up in Worthington Estate, a large property with several large houses on the eastern outskirts of Ecruteak City. Here, she grew up amongst three older brothers, four older cousins (one of which was a guy), and two baby cousins. Furthermore, she always got to hang out with her father and uncle at their ranch, which gave Liz a very happy childhood, but turned her timid to the world outside of her little 'clan'.

Liz's dream, like many in her family, was not just to become a Pokémon trainer, but to become a great Pokémon trainer. Because of this, the lives of the Worthington children were always directed specifically towards the goal of being accepted at Professor Oak's Pokémon Trainers Academy, also known as THE Pokémon Trainer Academy.

An essential part in the Worthington system for child upbringing is the constant presence of Pokémon. With this end in mind, all Worthington children receive Pokémon at an early age, preferably one who evolves due to happiness. Liz's father first gifted her with a Pichu, however, the Pichu ("Peach") was too Timid and would go as far as to avoid her owner to be alone. This caused Liz incredible pain, and she went as far as to dejectedly accept that she just wasn't cut out to be a Pokémon trainer.

Motivated to better her daughter's self-confidence, her father decided to give her a gift when her youngest brother, Tim, left to the Academy: a Cleffa. Although it was soon apparent that this particular Cleffa had quite an attitude problem, his shenanigans seemed to make Liz happy, as well as Peach, and although in an incredibly selfish way, he quickly became the glue of the team. This turn of events gave Liz the confidence that she needed to apply to the PTA, and subsequently, get accepted.

Now, finally, the time has come for Liz. All seven of her older "siblings" have already been accepted, and although her father seems unconcerned, the anticipation is eating Liz up. She is the eighth Worthington to be accepted into the PTA, and the family competition to see who's the best is fierce. Her older brother James, and two of her cousins have already graduated as valedictorians; now, Liz has to do better.
Pokémon:
Quote:
Species
Cleffa
Nickname
Prince
Personality
Prince is an incredibly Impish Pokémon, to the point of being considered 'evil' by many of Liz's relatives. This depresses Liz, but nothing seems to depress Prince, who seems to feed off of Liz's bouts of unhappiness. Because of this, Peach will often confront Prince, who is reluctant to ever fight her back.
Lvl: 13
Moves
Pound | Charm | Encore | Sing | Sweet Kiss | Fake Tears
Quote:
Species
Pichu
Nickname
Peach
Personality
Peach is, for the most part, very Timid. She tends to hide whenever visitors she doesn't particularly know arrive, and tends to get bullied around other Pokémon. Prince is usually very protective of her, but this, along with Prince's usual shenanigans, irks Peach a lot, so she tends to snap.
Lvl: 12
Moves
ThunderShock | Charm | Tail Whip | Thunder Wave | Charge | Volt Tackle
Old April 28th, 2013, 04:31 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
It just occured to me. I haven't seen N in a while since I first joined this RP. Might I meet N in the future sometime? He might help my character with a few stuff~

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old April 28th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
@Lacoste Your SU sounds good. Your free to post

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old April 28th, 2013, 08:02 PM
lacoste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman765 View Post
@Lacoste Your SU sounds good. Your free to post
Awesome! Thanks.

Are there any cool classes going on right now?
Old April 29th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
@lacoste I think you have to wait till Megaman or Yellow gives you your character's schedule.

P.S- Happy Lavender Town day! LavenderChu says hi!

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
Old April 29th, 2013, 07:34 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@Draco Dragonite: Not true! She may begin posting immediately and figure out a way to have some fun, even if that may be stumbling across a class already in progress and entering that. Such is the nature of a sandbox RP. Minimal arbitrary restrictions.

@Everyone: I regret to say that I'm well in over my head and will need to step away from the IC for a bit. I've asked Megaman to step up his game so that people aren't left waiting for approvals and stuff like that, though I'll still be available to deal with OOC issues should he need me for anything.
Old April 29th, 2013, 08:28 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

@Yellow - What should I do about Valorie then?
Old April 29th, 2013, 09:15 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
ATTENTION STUDENTS IN PROFFESSOR YEW'S CLASS!!

I'm back now. Should post about bursting in halfway through the class. This should get interesting...
THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, AND FOR MY SAFETY I HAVE RELOCATED. YOU CAN FIND ME HERE
Old April 30th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Game_sloth
That guy

Nature: Hasty
Just put Issac to sleep, but I will happily get him to interact with anyone needing something to do.
RPs
Pokemon Trainer Academy - Issac Milke
Pokemon Plasma - Greyson Cole
Old April 30th, 2013, 04:18 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
@Pink: I'm still waiting on you to post. It's already been a couple days now.

@Yellow: ;~; No more Valorie? No more Kiyoko... MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING ANYMORE!!!

Just kidding, but still...

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:29 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I think I'm going to drop my Character Genevieve and make a new character, I've just got major writers block for her, and am up for trying something new. If that's okay.
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:42 PM
Jbsundown

Is it something to do with Ryan's class? All 4 people in his first lesson have been dropped from the RP xD
People in Ryan's second class, be warned! :D
My Fan-Fics:

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old May 1st, 2013, 07:38 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
@Pink: I'm still waiting on you to post. It's already been a couple days now.
I'm very sorry :< I had a lot problems with getting online on PC because it kept telling me that the site was too busy ^^;; everything seems to be working normal again now tho so I will post today :3
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 1st, 2013, 09:08 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Okay, here goes character number two! Who interestingly enough is both my first attempt at having multiple characters in an RP and my first attempt at playing a female character.

Spoiler:

Name: Sylvia Hanson
Nickname: Sylvie
Sex: Female
Dorm: Suicune

Appearance: Sylvia is a fairly petite girl standing at about 5’2” and being rather thin. Her face is more pointed that others but is not particularly angular. She has shimmering ice-blue eyes and dirty-blonde, straight hair that she wears down with an almost tear-dropped shaped fringe at the front (that is usually obscured by her hat). She is generally considered to be a rather pretty person.

Sylvia wears fairly tight-fitting navy blue pants and a simple white T-Shirt. Over her shirt she wears a jacket the same ice-blue as her eyes with black cuffs and highlights and a dusky purple coloured collar, zipper and rim around the bottom of her jacket. Sylvia wears a navy blue cap with a visor and half circle design in the same dusky purple as on her jumper and her shoes (simple, laceless sneakers) are primarily grey with various shades of the same colours also found on the shoe. Her ears are pierced with simple red studs and she is usually seen carrying a bag in a pink/red colour.

Personality: Sylvie is a rather complicated person, she has both cold and friendly sides both which surface in equal amounts. She doesn’t actively seek friendships and is honestly not a big talker but she is confident in herself and her identity and if you make the effort to talk to her she will always respond in a similar manner, that being said she sometimes seems to get along better with pokemon than people.

Sylvia’s quiet exterior masks a deep pride in herself and her pokemon and a talent not just for battling but also for academics, she scores very highly in both areas. She has a surprisingly unrelenting battle style and it is well known that she has a preference for ice types, although she is a lover of all pokemon really.

Despite people often being attracted to Sylvia due to her rather good looks she is the sort of person who wants something deeper than that being a firm believer that a connection must be more mental than physical and with this belief comes the trait of her not having a preference for any particular gender but focusing on the person instead.
People can rarely work out if she is more of a tomboy or if she is actually rather girly due to her having a mix of those traits. Suffice to say she is peculiar person with many different layers to her and some interesting philosophies; it is quite possible she’ll behave differently depending on whom she is with.

History: Sylvia was born in Castellia City in the Unova region to a moderately wealthy, but constantly busy family. Her parents, both of which worked for the same large corporation, were rarely at home so Sylvia spent a lot of time watching pokemon battles, reading about various trainers and pokemon and exploring the vast city she lived in with the few friends she had made. It was through these practices that she discovered both her immense interest in battling and her preference for ice-typed pokemon. Despite this interest her parents were loath to allow her to attempt to compete in the Unova leage, although they did allow her to have a pokemon – an eevee bred by colleagues in a town not too far from the city.

Disappointed by her parents’ unwillingness to let her compete in the league, Sylvia became more withdrawn from them and spent even more time researching pokemon – she even started battling with Shiva, surprising people with her ability. It was during one of these battles she realised that she was easily capable of attempting to battle a gym, like the one in her home town, but she would require more pokemon. Making an agreement with the gym leader for a two on two match, she headed to a nearby mountain whilst her parents were away on a business trip where she caught her second pokemon, a Vanilite, and evolved Shiva from an Eevee to a Glaceon.

Immediately upon her arrival home, the day before the return of her parents, Sylvia battled against the gym leader Burgh and, despite a gruelling battle, emerged victorious – earning her first badge though. It was perhaps the happiest moment of her life, but the happiness was short lived as her parents weren't going to miss neither the location-specific evolution of Shiva nor the sudden appearance of a Vanilite. Furious with her disobedience they attempted to take Shiva and Frosty from her, but refusing to allow anything to come between her and her pokemon she fled her home and moved into a small apartment – one she shared with an older acquaintance. Upon hearing of the Trainer Academy Sylvia applied for the entrance exam in which she passed both the practical and theory with flying colours – being amongst the top scorers in the academies history. She was assigned to the Suicune dorm and left for the island only a few days later.

Sylvia had done well for herself at the academy but is yet to really make a name for herself, she scores well and has one several battles but she hasn't really fit into any particular social circles and hasn't made any attempts to join extra-curricula groups.

Team:

Shiva the female Glaceon
Personality: Shiva is somewhat arrogant having a high opinion of herself and often overestimating her power, she has a tendency to give those she dislikes or deems weak the cold shoulder. Despite this she respects her trainer’s wishes and at least tries to be sociable sometimes. She is somewhat Sylvia’s powerhouse.
Lv. 30
Moves: Ice Beam, Aqua Tail, Shadow Ball, Dig, Mirror Coat, Toxic

Frosty the male Vanilite
Personality: Frosty is young and enthusiastic but is still rather naive in many aspects not having a great understanding of the world. That being said it always does its best to keep the mood happy.
Lv 30
Moves: Mirror Shot, Icy Wind, Acid Armour, Light Screen, Water Pulse, Blizzard
Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:15 AM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Ah, first post in a good while, Sorry if its a bit short.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 01:12 PM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Well, guys, after a hiatus because of school, work, and having no computer at home I am coming back. However, I will be coming back as Alice for now, since I ran out of inspiration for Charlie and Jimmy. Both of their absences will be explained later.

Here is Alice's SU, by the way.

Spoiler:

Name: Alice Crenshaw

Nickname: -

Dorm: Entei Dorm

Appearance:

Personality:

Being part of a happy, loving family has made Alice a very cheerful girl. She is what you usually call a good person: nice to others, helpful, friendly. That kind of stuff. When things get ugly, she will try to find the bright side of the situation, no matter how bad it is. She hates violence and will try to find a peaceful solution to all fights. Another thing is that she believes that even in the darkest heart there is some good, and that no one is purely evil.
After reading the last paragraph, I bet you think Alice is the perfect child. Well, no. Nobody is. Everyone has a dark side, even Alice. But her dark side isn't one that would hurt other people on purpose, but one that actually forces her to hold back and won't let her reach her full potential. Alice is not very self-confident, and every time she makes a decision she will question it, many times. This, coupled with the inability to work well when under pressure, can make her feel nervous (and even panic) and feel bad about herself.

History:

Alice was born in Celadon City, Kanto. Her mother died after giving birth to her and she was adopted by her mother’s closest friend and her husband. They named the baby girl Alice after her recently deceased mother and decided not to tell her about her biological parents, and to this very day she believes her adoptive family is her real one.
Alice lived in Celadon until she was three, when her new family moved to Nimbasa City in Unova, where she would spend the next 9 years of her life. Her childhood was a happy one, she would go to the courts, the amusement park and the Musical very often, and during this time she started to get interested in Pokémon, and wanted one of her own. That is why, for her fifth birthday, her father caught a Solosis for her, which wasn’t like any other Solosis. Alice and the Solosis, who she named Jello, quickly became friends, and over the years the two developed a close bond that allowed them to communicate via their minds. Alice’s parents noticed this, let’s say, “skill” that their adoptive daughter had, and were impressed. They found out about Oak’s Trainer Academy and she immediately liked the idea. She studied really hard for the exam with the help of her parents, and would have gotten to the Suicune Dorm if it wasn't for...well, her lack of self-confidence.

Pokémon:

Species: Solosis
Nickname: Jello
Personality: Jello can communicate with Alice telepathically because of how close they are, which makes communicating between Alice and other Pokémon easier. But, on the other hand, he is very shy because he thinks he is “weird” because of his odd colouring.
Lvl: 16
Moves: Psywave, Rollout, Reflect, Hidden Power (Fighting), Snatch.

Species: Grimer
Nickname: Chuck
Personality: Little is known about how Chuck is, but he is very fond of eating trash and is always hungry. He is carefree and hedonistic.
Lvl: 23
Moves: Sludge Wave, Lick, Minimize, Mud Bomb, Sludge, Poison Gas
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here