Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page New Users' Hangout
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2013 (07:47 PM).

That's cool, and thanks! I hope I'll have a lot of fun here!
NINJANIC.WEEBLY.COM

Old May 2nd, 2013 (09:37 AM).
we killlin' it
CS

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNic View Post
Hi! I just joined a little while ago. I havePokemon Heargold and Sapphire and I'm interested in hacks and glitches! It makes the game more...interesting. Anyone want to chat?
ooooh! There are a few peeps like you who loooove glitches and hacks! I believe we have a glitch discussion somewhere in the General Pokemon Gaming Discussion board. And obviously we have a ROM hack section as well ^__^ so you'll totally love it here.

Welcome aboard~

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephastated View Post
basically i feel exactly like what FiersomeLucia said. i used to fart around on here when i was a Teen but i never actually contributed much so i feel brand new and overwhelmed and aaaaaaaAAA

i hope i can get used to this huge place soon
Hah, basically me in a nutshell when I was a new member. I was 19 and clumsy when I joined and almost three years here I feel old already. XD

But everything will be fine! Take your time exploring and you'll be fine! Great to see ya here and welcome~
So keep on climbing, though the ground might shake
Just keep on reaching, though the limb might break
We’ve come this far, don’t you be scared now
'Cause you can learn to fly...on the way down.
Old May 2nd, 2013 (10:12 AM).

Nature: Timid
Howdy all. New guy... Little background. I'm 28, in college part-time, working full time and 3 kids who love to watch Dad play Pokemon.. Currently working on my Gen 4 Dream team. Found this place completely by accident .. and here we are.
Old May 2nd, 2013 (12:49 PM).
we killlin' it
CS

Hi there! Sup? :D Welcome aboard!~ I find it adorable that your kids watch you play Pokemon. That's so sweet! My two cats watch me play Pokemon, and my little niece too...pretty sure she'll end up like me when she starts playing. :D Lovely to meet ya and don't hesitate to send me a message or ask for any help! :)
Old May 2nd, 2013 (01:59 PM).
dumb twerp

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
Hah, basically me in a nutshell when I was a new member. I was 19 and clumsy when I joined and almost three years here I feel old already. XD

But everything will be fine! Take your time exploring and you'll be fine! Great to see ya here and welcome~
3 years??? daaang

but aaa thanks so muchhhh :'3

M Y P O K É B R O S
Token ♂ - Kirby ♂ - Oliver ♂ - Grapejuice ♀ - Amber ♀ - Charlie ♂
Old May 2nd, 2013 (02:04 PM).
Administrator
CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenOneNostalgia View Post
Howdy all. New guy... Little background. I'm 28, in college part-time, working full time and 3 kids who love to watch Dad play Pokemon.. Currently working on my Gen 4 Dream team. Found this place completely by accident .. and here we are.
Awww, that's adorable. :3 I hope my kids, if I have any, would like Pokemon and be interested in watching me play it. I wish I could let my 7 year old brother watch but he'd probably beg me to let him play.. and end up messing up my files, haha. I'm scared to let my 3DS fall into his hands. ;_;

And on the note of joining PC, I was 16 when I joined in 2006 for the first time. Am 22 now and am so much more mature, omg. Time flies!
Humans find such fascinating ways to waste their time.
cool | family | my star | twin | credit
Old May 2nd, 2013 (02:38 PM).

hey im really new here and I was wandering where the hacks are located because my friend said this was the site for it but im new and don't know how the system works tried to search it up but I failed miserably please help
Old May 2nd, 2013 (02:50 PM).
keep your head high
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Oh hi there dude! I noticed it's been almost 2 years since your account was made. What made you only start getting active now? Well, I've been a long-time Pokemon fan myself since it first came to Australia. I was just 7 years old at that time, but never played an actual Pokemon game until I got Ruby for my 11th birthday. I have since gone on to play all of the 4th and 5th Generation games, with X & Y next on my list.

As far as joining PC is concerned, I joined around the same time as you, albeit only 2 months earlier. I was 18 when I joined, and now I'm 20, to be turning 21 in October. It's hard to believe that next year I'll be a PC veteran, time sure does fly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flibber-flab View Post
hey im really new here and I was wandering where the hacks are located because my friend said this was the site for it but im new and don't know how the system works tried to search it up but I failed miserably please help
Hi there Flibber, welcome!

Don't be worried if you're new and get lost, I used to be that way as well. And yes PC is famous for its ROM hacks so the Emulation & ROM Hacking section is definitely the best place for you. I sadly can't hack but I know it's got some good hacks you can check out, and tools you can use to make your own.

Have fun and feel free to ask Cirno or another staff member if you need help!
Old May 2nd, 2013 (04:19 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Oh hi there dude! I noticed it's been almost 2 years since your account was made. What made you only start getting active now?
Truth be told .. I actually forgot I even had this account until I tried to register .. again, apparently. Lol. Really, I'm just looking to see what kind of people the PokeCommunity has to offer. Maybe do some trading .. some Wi-Fi battling .. just hang out. Seems like you guys pretty much do it all here, so .. here I am.
Old May 2nd, 2013 (06:19 PM).
PONPONPON
Crystal Tier

Quote:
Truth be told .. I actually forgot I even had this account until I tried to register .. again, apparently. Lol. Really, I'm just looking to see what kind of people the PokeCommunity has to offer. Maybe do some trading .. some Wi-Fi battling .. just hang out. Seems like you guys pretty much do it all here, so .. here I am. :)
Did some say trading? Mehehehehehe, come visit us at the Trade Corner. We have some nice stuff to offer and we're really nice too :D Also welcome to PokeCommunity, you can definitely battle (try out Quick Battle Requests) and hang out. We've got many sections and threads for you to talk in, so look around :D
Moderator of Trade Corner
PM me | VM me
My Pair

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old May 3rd, 2013 (09:06 AM).
To Hell and Back

Nature: Relaxed
I'm 19 and this is the last day of my first dead week of my college experience. For a living I teach kids between the age of 3 and 19 gymnastics. My first Pokemon game was red version and all I cant say about that is I must not remember it very well because I remember fighting Brock with my eevee :p.

Anyway, I joined this place because I was looking for a good move set to give my mightyena and there was a link 'invincible mightyena' I was interested and the banner caught my eye and I started roaming a bit. At the end of the beginning I found an rpg, I've never played a freeform game other than chess (if that even counts.) anyway, this is the perfect place for me since I never finnished diamond and didn't even play black or white. But I think I'm ready to take the plunge again and push my way through x version.

P.s. this is the first chat site I've ever signed up for
Old May 3rd, 2013 (11:24 AM).
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
My. Mom. Is. Just. Awesome.

Yea she now lets me get on in my comp on weekends or holidays :D Shes awesome omg. But ill still be unable to get on on week days, but at least ill be on on weekends for now!

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old May 3rd, 2013 (12:45 PM).
Silver Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer View Post

Yea she now lets me get on in my comp on weekends or holidays :D Shes awesome omg. But ill still be unable to get on on week days, but at least ill be on on weekends for now!
Awesome! Your mom is awesome. Hopefully some day she will let you on the computer during the week days as well (:
On reduced activity due to finals and college graduation.
Be back in full swing soon.
Twitter l Tumblr l PC Mentor
Old May 3rd, 2013 (01:38 PM).
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Silver Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer View Post

Your mom's awesome. Glad to see you back!
Nothing shall forestall my return
Arx ★ Steam
Old May 3rd, 2013 (02:28 PM).
we killlin' it
CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3115r3p3ntanc3 View Post
I'm 19 and this is the last day of my first dead week of my college experience. For a living I teach kids between the age of 3 and 19 gymnastics. My first Pokemon game was red version and all I cant say about that is I must not remember it very well because I remember fighting Brock with my eevee :p.

Anyway, I joined this place because I was looking for a good move set to give my mightyena and there was a link 'invincible mightyena' I was interested and the banner caught my eye and I started roaming a bit. At the end of the beginning I found an rpg, I've never played a freeform game other than chess (if that even counts.) anyway, this is the perfect place for me since I never finnished diamond and didn't even play black or white. But I think I'm ready to take the plunge again and push my way through x version.

P.s. this is the first chat site I've ever signed up for
Sweet! My first game was Red too! I used to own that game for a long like before but I lost it when I moved one time. But thank ggoodness for emulator though!

Welcome to PC, yo! Testing the waters here on PC is the first step! Now you can start exploring what PC is all about! Hope it all goes well!
Old May 4th, 2013 (01:26 PM).
Hoenn Fan Forever

Hey guys, new member here. I'm a long time fan of Pokemon, and I've been a fan of it ever since I was about 6-7, when I first got Pokemon Emerald for my GBA. I'm turning 15 in a few days, and my love for Pokemon hasn't changed.
The main games I currently have are Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2.
The spinoff games I currently have are Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, Rumble Blast, and Conquest.
My favorite region is Hoenn, for obvious reasons. And I have a lot of favorite Pokemon (since I can't choose just one out of hundreds) from each region.

Lastly, I'm very excited for Pokemon X and Y. It's perfect since I already have a 3DS from Christmas of 2011 (since I wanted Rumble Blast), so no worries there.
Old May 5th, 2013 (01:33 AM).
keep your head high
Crystal Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeBound98 View Post
Hey guys, new member here. I'm a long time fan of Pokemon, and I've been a fan of it ever since I was about 6-7, when I first got Pokemon Emerald for my GBA. I'm turning 15 in a few days, and my love for Pokemon hasn't changed.
The main games I currently have are Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2.
The spinoff games I currently have are Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, Rumble Blast, and Conquest.
My favorite region is Hoenn, for obvious reasons. And I have a lot of favorite Pokemon (since I can't choose just one out of hundreds) from each region.

Lastly, I'm very excited for Pokemon X and Y. It's perfect since I already have a 3DS from Christmas of 2011 (since I wanted Rumble Blast), so no worries there.
Hi there, PokeBound and welcome to PC!

I have to say, you've played the entire 3rd, 4th and 5th Generation games combined! I started with Ruby like you did, but Black/White and Black 2/White 2 are my fave games. In fact, we have loads of sections on PC which discuss all those games you've played: Advance Generation Gaming, Fourth Generation Gaming and Fifth Generation Gaming. Since you've played several of the spinoffs we also have Spinoff Games, the new Mystery Dungeon game is great from what I've heard about it. My fave Pokemon is among the playable Pokemon so that's definitely a plus! (You'll notice soon enough when you visit my profile lol)

And yeah everyone here is excited for X & Y so why not check out the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section as well so you can talk about the new games. Have fun here, and don't hesitate to contact me or a moderator if you need help!
Old May 5th, 2013 (05:20 PM).

Hey everyone! I'm the TheIronMaiden! any Maiden fans here?! wait this is about pokemon xD I've been a long time fan of Pokemon my first game being Leafgreen! I've played every game officially released by Nintendo and recently have gotten into playing Hacks! specifically looking for a manga based one but I can't find one also I'm 15 and my name is Cristian and i have no idea what to do but i hope this all turns out to be fun!!
METAL and POKEMON is the best way to go
Old May 5th, 2013 (08:28 PM).
keep your head high
Crystal Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronMaiden View Post
Hey everyone! I'm the TheIronMaiden! any Maiden fans here?! wait this is about pokemon xD I've been a long time fan of Pokemon my first game being Leafgreen! I've played every game officially released by Nintendo and recently have gotten into playing Hacks! specifically looking for a manga based one but I can't find one also I'm 15 and my name is Cristian and i have no idea what to do but i hope this all turns out to be fun!!
Hi there Cristian, welcome to PC!

Sadly I'm not a fan of Iron Maiden. They just aren't my fave type of music but if you want to discuss music, you should check out the General Entertainment section, there's a thread there where you can share what songs you're listening to. We've also got Emulation & ROM Hacking for all hack-related stuff, which PC is pretty famous for due to its large hacking community. We've also got the various Pokemon gaming-based sections for discussing the Pokemon games themselves, we've got every game covered!

Have fun, and feel free to ask me or Cirno if you ever need help!
Old May 6th, 2013 (02:09 PM).

Thanks! I'll be sure to check all those things out! wish me luck i guess? i dont know I'm new to all this forum stuff. But again thanks for making me feel welcome!
METAL and POKEMON is the best way to go
Old May 6th, 2013 (03:07 PM).
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Hey Cristian! Welcome to the forums!

I'm Aaron and I'll be 21 in 8 days! Iron Maiden are just alright in my opinion, but doesn't mean we can't be friends. :) Any other bands you like? I personally love a lot of rock, punk, alternative, indie, and electronica. My music taste is wide. Personally, my favorite artist is Owl City , he makes such witty and powerful lyrics in my opinion. :) Hope you enjoy it here and feel free to contact em via visitor's message! See you around!
Ecruteak City
"Where the past meets the present"
Supporter City Collab 2015

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

tumblr| instagram| twitter
Old May 6th, 2013 (05:26 PM).
Certified Mimiga Protector

Hi,Im Thomasco2013. I don't know what I have to say for myself besides I'm glad to be on the forums, meet everybody, and ask some questions!
Old May 6th, 2013 (05:36 PM).
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Silver Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasco2013 View Post
Hi,Im Thomasco2013. I don't know what I have to say for myself besides I'm glad to be on the forums, meet everybody, and ask some questions!
Welcome to PC Thomasco! Don't worry if you dunno what to say, I was like that too when I first joined. You can ask any questions regarding PC in the Quick Questions and Answers thread or to any of the staff members with bolded usernames. Have fun!
Nothing shall forestall my return
Arx ★ Steam
Old May 6th, 2013 (05:39 PM).
Certified Mimiga Protector

Thanks! This isn't the first forums type site I've been on but this is sightly different. But I'm getting the hang of it!
Old May 6th, 2013 (05:57 PM).
burning dragon

Nature: Serious
Hi I'm Overheat. I've came here to get help with my ROM hacks and hopefully get inspiration for my W2 team
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links