• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you smell like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
If I came up to you and smelt you, what would I smell?

This is what you would smell, working together with my natural body odor (whatever that smells like) to please your nose!!

314vxw7.jpg

AKA WONDERFUL!!!!

What about you?

Years
Axe deodorant, a little bit of Paco Rabanne Black XS, and most of time some mint gums.

Oh, and cigarettes.

Last edited:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Strawberry shampoo and whatever kind of gum that dude gave me. It's fruity. If you lean in far enough towards me then you can smell a hint of Old Spice and disappointment.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I dont really smell like anything tbh. Sounds weird but that's the way it is.
Unless you're anosmic, that would most likely be due to the insensitivity of the olfactory receptors to constant and familiar scents.
Try working yourself into a sweat first, then you might have a positive answer.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
Now: Like myself. The way a human should smell.

When I'm clean: Axe Phoenix is usually my preferred deodorant, it's a mild and pleasant scent once it thins out a bit, mostly like baby powder. A hint of "Spring Water" scent from my soap if no deodorant exists, and I'm only wearing a summer outfit.

I keep a low scent profile because my nose is sensitive to scents. I do not like when people overdo their odors in the slightest, and strong musks are a big no no and turn off to me. I don't even really think perfume is something that is needed often.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My friend says that I smell like sweet smoke. She says it isn't a bad smell, though. That's the way I "normally" smell, if it isn't hidden by the scent of soap or something.

Last edited:
Years
I try using things like shampoo and soap with the least smell possible, as any sort of strong headaches give me a headache. My deodorant though unfortunately smells a bit like pine tree, so I can't wait until I've finished it up. I try and put on as little as possible, so I don't really notice it, and so others wouldn't really be able to smell it unless they stuck their nose in my armpit (which thankfully hasn't happened... yet).

Right now my only smell is that of the spearmint toothpaste that I just used.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I imagine I'd smell something like a hospital right now. Or maybe one of those swanky Doctor Offices. I just put on some kind of cream for a skin rash and it has a very strong smell--although it isn't particularly stinky.

Crux

Evermore
Years
CHRIST PEOPLE, SPOILERS, PLEASE!

Everything I have to say is in this video:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back