The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat > Celebrations

Notices

Celebrations "Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! You're a moderator now? Congrats!" Threads celebrating events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy member-specific stuff.

Advertise here

Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:31 PM
Jak
i'll let you have it

Nature: Timid

Advertise here

Our lovely XY mod Aerilyn is now 21! But our little Shivi has no intentions of drinking, so it looks like we're stuck with the nonalcoholic drinks...I suppose that's okay though, as it make the party friendly for all ages!

LOOK even Guy showed up.

Spoiler:

when you using that theme again bb???

And here, have some gen VI!

Spoiler:

And here's my special gift to you. <3 I already gave it to you, but still...<3

Have a great birthday, my dear. <3 Drinks or no drinks! There's always the slots. ;)

Into the room, I know you want it
Bang bang, all over you, I'll let you have it
Wait a minute, let me take you there
Old May 3rd, 2013, 01:11 PM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
Happy birthday Hiiro! Even though I never got to know you personally, the way I see you in your forum is enough to make me see you're a good and fun guy!
Party hard without alcohol and weed!!!

Old May 3rd, 2013, 02:07 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Hey Shivi! Glad I can make this party in time. n___n

Just swinging by to say happy birthday and all, nothing special, but really, never forget that you have inspired me a lot as a person, and I want to thank you for that. I feel one of the best birthday gifts is not just materialistic things, but feelings that also from the heart. Appreciation, in other words, and I really do appreciate having you around~!
Old May 3rd, 2013, 02:26 PM
Sheep

Happy birthday, Shivi! We don't talk much but you really are a wonderful guy. Your birthday is in one of my favorite months, too. Have a good one! :D

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old May 3rd, 2013, 03:36 PM
Hikamaru
I won't look back
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Happy birthday Shivi, the 21 Club just got even cooler now that you have been welcomed into its ranks. I know that you are now of legal drinking age but sticking to the nonalcoholic drinks is a smart thing!

You have done an awesome job looking after Pokemon X & Y, and I hope you enjoy your cake and all the other fun gifts you get. And here's your cake man, blow the candles out and make a wish:

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

Old May 3rd, 2013, 03:52 PM
Ardos
Community Supporter

Shivi! I already said it to you once, but you deserve it again, Happy Birthday man! Stay awesome!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here