The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Team Discussions

Notices

Team Discussions Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:01 AM
mfmeijer
Unhatched Egg

Project Orange

I'm making a fan made Pokemon game of the Orange region other known as Archipelago. I intend to copy it from the anime series and a lot of artwork and new content will get a place in this game. I'm selecting a team that will help me because after a long time of practice I'm still not good at a lot of things in hacking.. This is spriting, scripting and adjusting the engine. Overworld editing I'm good at and I'm good at overworldsprites. Also I have a few new ideas that I didn't see in other hacks. More info about that I will only send to team members. So I hope you like the idea about a game in the orange region and you will join me!

In need of:
Scripters
Spriters
ASM
Tiles
Titlescreen editor

Current Members:

Robin22gongon - spriting, overworldediting

Application Form:

Name:
Skills:
Experience:
Show me some of your work:

Last edited by mfmeijer; May 5th, 2013 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Update
Old May 3rd, 2013, 06:45 AM
giradialkia
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
While this thread looks very, very short, generally it meets all the requirements: the OP has been a member longer than 3 months, the introduction is suitable (addressing the reasons the team is being made AS WELL AS the hack itself, to an extent), and there's an application form. Thus, the thread is approved.

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 04:24 PM
robin22gongon

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to robin22gongon
Name: robin22gongon
Skills: Spriter
Experience: Medium to Advanced (Advanced when I'm lucky)
Show me some of your work: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=298362

On a side note: I thought I was gonna sprite for RPG Maker?
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:20 PM
mfmeijer
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin22gongon View Post
Name: robin22gongon
Skills: Spriter
Experience: Medium to Advanced (Advanced when I'm lucky)
Show me some of your work: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=298362

On a side note: I thought I was gonna sprite for RPG Maker?
Your completely right about that. But I found out that I'm not that good with RPG maker, so now I'm back to regular rom editing! But you are approved!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links