Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game
Notices

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Old April 22nd, 2013, 02:18 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
Not to buy or trade or anything, but to find out which one I'm thinking of. I am thinking of a specific Mewtwo card that came out sometime in 2000 or 2001 and was holographic I believe (could be wrong). It was a limited time card that I had gotten upon seeing one of the Pokémon movies in theater, but not sure which movie. It's a rare card and I used to have it until my dad's former girlfriend's son took it and sold it for money. :'(

If anyone has a picture of it and/or knows what one I'm talking about, please post it, maybe it'll spark my memory.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 03:51 AM
Renpuu
Gengar !

If it was the first Pokemon movie promos, then they are easy to identify.
It was not holographic unless you are thinking of "Ancient Mew" which was then banned because nobody could really read the card correctly.
Here is the mewtwo you may be thinking of:
Spoiler:
Old April 22nd, 2013, 04:23 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renpuu View Post
If it was the first Pokemon movie promos, then they are easy to identify.
It was not holographic unless you are thinking of "Ancient Mew" which was then banned because nobody could really read the card correctly.
Here is the mewtwo you may be thinking of:
Spoiler:
Yes, that is the one. Now I remember. Thank you. I do have the ancient Mew one still, 2 actually because my brother gave me his. I was so upset when this Mewtwo one went missing and ended up finding out it was sold for money. Guess I'll have to check eBay for it.
Old April 26th, 2013, 02:06 AM
Renpuu
Gengar !

It's cool bro ! You sent me a message of thanks and I appreciate your thanks. I would rather post it here to publicly show your good will than just reply to your message !
I hope you picked one up on eBay fairly cheap !
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:28 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renpuu View Post
It's cool bro ! You sent me a message of thanks and I appreciate your thanks. I would rather post it here to publicly show your good will than just reply to your message !
I hope you picked one up on eBay fairly cheap !
I just received it in the mail the other day. It was a good price, but can't remember how much I payed for it.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here