• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky: OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
okay well read mine and see if theres anything you want me to change there too. I just edited it to collide with your post btw do you have Skype so it would be easier to text chat each other?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I do have a skype, It would only be easier if I was on my home computer.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
because I finnaly figured out how to add photo's here's a rough photo of what Scott look like in the rp, the only difference between Scott and the picture, is that on scott there is slightly more hair, and he doesn't wear a black t-shirt. the rest Is accurate

anime.png

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I would like to see if I can find a pic that is similar to Silver... or of Silver to help portray his look and the general look of the Drakin species

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
coolio. I give full permission to maxew to control Nitro as he wishes until everyone regroups.

also, Team rocket probably klnew that there base wasn't very sturdy and purposely mqade it that way. I'm pretty sure they knew about the dangers of Lethia.

Last edited:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Sorry I haven't been as active as I could have been lately, it's just that homework has been killing me and I have only had minimal time available.

@Typh and Crimson: How exactly will we regroup? I was planning to continue down the stone passageway with Nitro until we reach the end and then try and get to the nearest town and maybe something happens on the way and I either run into Nathan or Silver and Scott? How does that sound and what ideas do you guys have?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
well fopr a start, you've been walking for... hours... and we've been wealking for.. 10 minutes? perhaps you should change that, because thye underground isn't that complex, after all, its only a small hole and a team rocket base :/ but yeah. I'm gonna don a few more nitro posts, and nitro will probably lead the way, followed by the saving of Nath and a happy tearful Scott and Nitro moment lol.

Oh and max, there are no other towns -.- just the one you start in.
Also, I'm thinking of Nath waking up outside of the hole, because team rocket put him there to keep hiom safe

OK GUYS. If you see team rocket with Nath during your IC posts, remember that team rocket is taking care to protect me. All will be revealed later :)

Last edited:

Maxew555

Years
@Crimson: You are right and I will fix that. Thanks for pointing that out as well as the town thing.I think we should come out by a crook then because I think Max and Nitro need to stock up on water.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
As for your post, it wont be a house, and whats the point in just falling down a hole. lol. Your gonna die, just saying...

-.- for one, typh, max and nitro fell down a hole, 2, that 'house' cant be there. Theres only one protected town in this region. I tink we are all forgetting the actual danger of Lethia. We've been in team rockets base for too long :/

Last edited:

Maxew555

Years
@Crimson: Firstly, my Pokemon are gonna save me and Nitro. Also, the house could still be there, just the people there just face dangers or it could be abandoned.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I'll have Silver catch up with Max and Nitro... at the house... if there is one there that is

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I edited my last post, I think we are ready for our first challenge/ encounter. Bring It!

Years
I know I asked this before, but I have finally finished my finals and am free for the summer.

I need one last update on everyone's situation and position so I can get back to posting challenges and Lore to the world. Wolf of Eve is still with me and during my absence, It se4ems you have all extended the IC by 3 pages. So a lot has happened.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
ahaha, that will have been me and typh and max.
Nath, Scott, Silver, and Max are all in an area by a crevice, and will soon be heading back to town to get Silver's first badge piece. Hopefully soon we might get a challenge.

Oh and how did your exams go? :D

Years
Don't know about my Java programming finals, Last Exam, missed 16 out of 50 questions and got 64 points.

IDK my final course grade until later and college has been harsh on my time to RP.
They're calling me into UPS tonight, I'll read over the last few posts when I get in from work and setup a badge challenge or challenges.

There are a few EASIER ways to earn Badge Components, but they're hard.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
man, you got JAVA finals? I can barely program a game of ping pong!!

Well I guess thats just not my area of expertese....

I'm going for product design in year 11 of school, and gcse media and french in year 9 (next year :/ oh and should I mention that I HATE french, so why am i taking it I DUNNOO!) and year ten Im doing geography and havnt decided, and year 11 product design and havnt decided. Lol.

I wont be active from now on untill monday, so it gives silver and max some time between them. Just say scott and Nathan are both heavy sleepers, and so are their pokémon lol.

Last edited:
Years
Well, its not much of a final, its program a pretty box with buttons that write information to a file.
It doesn't seem like much, though it was a difficult assignment. Had to create the buttons using a for loop, Setup the Layout to meet the specs of what she put up and then telling Java to write all the information into a file outside of the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back