• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I have it at 100% zoom, but not at over 100%. I don't have it at 90%. Must be that you are right at the limit.

Years
Hey guys! I saw this guy's signature. It's really long. Do I have to report it?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=343479

Most definitely report signatures that are that big! The tallest they can be is 350 pixels, and the widest they can be is 600 pixels.

Use the little red triangle button on a post they make to report their signature and put in the report box that comes up "signature breaks the signature rules". I've already gone ahead and disabled their signature, though.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Most definitely report signatures that are that big! The tallest they can be is 350 pixels, and the widest they can be is 600 pixels.

Use the little red triangle button on a post they make to report their signature and put in the report box that comes up "signature breaks the signature rules". I've already gone ahead and disabled their signature, though.

I thought so. His posts occupied my whole screen! Do I just have to press the Red Triangle Caution thing for all signatures I see that is beyond 350x600 pixels?

BTW how do I make a little scrollbox for my signature (like in ShinyQuagsire's JPAN's etc. Sig)?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
If you keep seeing different users with signatures that break the rules, definitely report their posts. You don't have to report every post the same user makes, though. But any reports you send in about rule-breaking signatures are greatly appreciated.

The type of scrollbar that you're talking about is done with CSS. I'm not a CSS expert, but there are many members here who are. They can help you out.

Years
Well, it's odd... I had a message saying it was a few pixels too tall... but oh, well.

I see a scrollbar on my end, and I measured your signature to be about 604 pixels. Just slightly over, but still over. It's most likely a difference in how the browsers render the signature, as I'm using Firefox. More than a few people's signatures that are right at the border tend to show up with scrollbars for me. It could also be a difference in zoom level, as I'm using 100% zoom (the default zoom level for a website).

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Is my sig good? Looks like I see a scrollbar and I don't want to get in trouble for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back