• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi? Hi! Hi.

droomph

weeb
Years
we need some normal people around here​
I am…

…15.

I don't care what you call me, but if you want to track me down and steal my money out of my bank account and/or pocket (ha! I have none! Foiled once again!), my name is Shane. And no, I'm not from wherever that name comes from. Or European. Or a human. I am…I don't know. What am I? I am a sentient being sent from the future to make your present a nightmare. Something like this:

uPnUmm.jpg

fig 1.1 The Grape-Villian dons his dormant form. Hopefully not squishy dormant form. That one hurts.

So prepare to get your sticky gear on, because I'm the Grape-Villan.

Okay seriously. I'm Chinese, so you can imagine right now that I'm kinda…Asian. I'm not like "DO YOU LIKE FRIED RICE ON THAT" Asian since I've been in America for about ohhhhh since I was two, but the fact that I don't really have citizenship means I'm technically still not American. I use that to my advantage. Like when the immigration officers come to deport me.

Anyways. I'm in the 10th grade right now, and I have no plans for the future. However, since I'm Asian, I'm required by law to go to Harvard or Yale and get a Ph.D. in Being Smart. So there's that.

I do think I'm going to be a web designer, but that's not taking into account the music, the games, and the "who cares" factors. So who knows what I'm going to be? It takes time to decide, and that time for me will probably come when I'm homeless and I finally realize that maayyyyyybe dropping out of Throw Your Money Away University after spending $100,000 wasn't such a good idea after all.

I'm also interested in languages, so if you want to tell me some nukyooler secrets but not get caught then that's fine.

And did I mention I'm lazy? I honestly can't get myself to do the simplest things if it means I have to try. Doing homework? Naaaaah. Finishing this? Um, I have better things to do. Why am I still typing?

…okay, you've stumped me.
XxDywb.jpg

fig 1.2 Grape Villian's arch-nemisis, photosynthesis.

So ask away!

225CozX.png
ILyPG3F.png

figs 1.3, 1.4 Figs.

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
You can't be serious. You're not lazy. Not if you've actually put some effort to have CSS in this post, lol.

You're Chinese, right? Do you know how to eat things with chopsticks? I never got how those guys do that, haha. And is there really nothing that you really like doing? You gotta have something. And that something can become your goal in life. Afterall, the people who like their job are the ones who're the happiest generally. Or so have I heard.

droomph

weeb
Years
You can't be serious. You're not lazy. Not if you've actually put some effort to have CSS in this post, lol.
I can be on-task when I want to, but like monday through friday is when I'm really out of it. So yeah, that does a lot for my grades.

You're Chinese, right?
yus
Do you know how to eat things with chopsticks?
yus
I never got how those guys do that, haha.
It's more about eating slowly or not having fancy table manners. You either have to put the food in your face and literally use the chopsticks as a shovel, or using them to quietly pick up food.

Oh, and it takes practice.
And is there really nothing that you really like doing?You gotta have something.
Well, the problem is that I really like them equally. I can't choose.
And that something can become your goal in life. Afterall, the people who like their job are the ones who're the happiest generally. Or so have I heard.
Noap only the sad people who are in it for the moneys :p

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Okay, so you're the kind who goes into lazy mode when you're supposed to be in non-lazy mode. Me likey. :D

And if eating with chopsticks take practice then...why even bother? Why do chinese people use chopsticks? Any benefits over regular spoons?

droomph

weeb
Years
Okay, so you're the kind who goes into lazy mode when you're supposed to be in non-lazy mode. Me likey. :D

And if eating with chopsticks take practice then...why even bother? Why do chinese people use chopsticks? Any benefits over regular spoons?
Because Chinese spoons are like this:
tableware-tarhong-spoon-7003t_lg.jpg

So historically we've had to resort to chopsticks to get any eating done.

But now, it's just that people are too lazy to learn how to use a spoon and/or they're really proud of being Chinese and want to show it to the world.

Oh, and noodles are easier to eat if you have a chopstick.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Do you aim to get citizenship at some point? When would be the most appropriate time? Would you like to go live in China at any point? Have you been there before?

droomph

weeb
Years
Do you aim to get citizenship at some point? When would be the most appropriate time? Would you like to go live in China at any point? Have you been there before?

I think I have already, but I'm not sure. However I do have an American passport so I think maybe? But yeah I would. Any time is cool really, because I'm not about to go back to China. Not until they remove the ban on YouTube. It might seem trivial to you with the freedom and everything, but I have tons of educational videos (such as SciShow or TedED) that I learn about 50% of what I know from. And if I got arrested for going on YouTube, you'd probably see the Capitol of whatever country I was in up in flames the next day on the news. That's how much I need my YouTube.

And yes, I've been there. And it's horrible. Have you ever had to poop in a ditch where 500 other people have pooped many times in before? And the rest areas are literally ditches in the ground and men and women alike do not care to use the ditches, so you can imagine what the rest of the countryside looks like. Actually, don't. The only redeeming factor there is all the dogs. All the goggies :)

Years
Do you have any pets? Would you like to have any pets you don't already have?

Do white and/or non-Asian people often ask you about Chinese things?

Are the figs allied with the Grape-Villain?

droomph

weeb
Years
Do you have any pets?
2pKhym.jpg
Would you like to have any pets you don't already have?
31ZK0Y3m.jpg

they're soft.
Do white and/or non-Asian people often ask you about Chinese things?
No, not really. Well, they do, but they know good enough around where I live to not pester me with questions like it's a Q&A session.
Are the figs allied with the Grape-Villain?
Yes and no. The figs don't like anything aggressive, but just to be safe, they've made a treaty to avoid direct conflict or harm to the figs, who don't have a strong military.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
What languages can you speak? Chinese, I imagine-- 普通话吗? 或是别的方言?
Of course, my Chinese is absolutely dreadful, so forgive me for butchering it hahaha

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Would you say you enjoy being the center of attention?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
What means would you go to in order to get noticed? Please don't believe there is any malicious intent in this questions, I've just seen that you tend to throw you and your thoughts into a situation without any inhibitions to stop you!

droomph

weeb
Years
What means would you go to in order to get noticed? Please don't believe there is any malicious intent in this questions, I've just seen that you tend to throw you and your thoughts into a situation without any inhibitions to stop you!
Try to be around and nice to people.

And yeah sometimes things go crazy as they have been going for the past year and believe me it's not something that I mean for it to happen.

And I know about tact, but people have to remind me about it before I ever use it :]

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
そうか!日本語はどれくらい勉強していますか? *7*
あ、日本語で話してもいいかな~?(´・ω・`)
迷惑ならぜひ教えてくださいね!

droomph

weeb
Years
そうか!日本語はどれくらい勉強していますか? *7*
あ、日本語で話してもいいかな~?(´・ω・`)