The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

View Poll Results: Should Bulbasaur start with Solar Beam to match the Manga?
Yes 2,742 88.65%
No 351 11.35%
Voters: 3093. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #151    
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan_e09 View Post
Yay! Thanks! looking forward for the next beta. oh, the rival stands on Route 22, west of viridian city, I thought of fighting him but he won't respond .

Oh by the way, I found a new bug? don't know if its a real one though .
Anyways, here, after I have beaten Brock, every time I heal my pokemon, the game restarts on its own. This thing never happened at first though until i have beaten Brock.

Edit: Oh hey. It's fixed, I went all the way to viridian city and used the pokemon center there, and when I got back, its working again

Pewter City Pokemon Center


Edit 2:
I've found some things again while playing sorry . lol .

1. A non-functioning sign.


2. In cerulean city, I can't enter this house no matter how .


3. Some Tile glitches again.


4. This. T.T The game froze here


Hope it helps and be fixed on the next beta
Yep, I've already fixed the tile glitch on Vermillion City. It happened because I didn't know how to insert new tiles, and it start messing up with the coding. However, it's all good now.

All the unresponsive signs were removed. It was the first in my To Do list when I was starting Beta 2.

All warps and houses should be able to be entered (unless they dont have a door).

The freezing in after SS Anne is just to signal that it's the end of Beta 1. Originally, I wanted to release Beta 1 after finishing the Ss Anne arc completely, but I wanted people to test the game out first.

Oh, and fixed the rival standing in route 22. Thanks for that. I totally overlooked that.

Thank you =)
Reply With Quote
  #152    
Old May 5th, 2013, 01:56 AM
bryan_e09's Avatar
bryan_e09
Snivy Snivy Snivy Snivy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: world of imagination
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to bryan_e09
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanmegaman View Post
Yep, I've already fixed the tile glitch on Vermillion City. It happened because I didn't know how to insert new tiles, and it start messing up with the coding. However, it's all good now.

All the unresponsive signs were removed. It was the first in my To Do list when I was starting Beta 2.

All warps and houses should be able to be entered (unless they dont have a door).

The freezing in after SS Anne is just to signal that it's the end of Beta 1. Originally, I wanted to release Beta 1 after finishing the Ss Anne arc completely, but I wanted people to test the game out first.

Oh, and fixed the rival standing in route 22. Thanks for that. I totally overlooked that.

Thank you =)
Awww. so that's the end . Well, I'll be waiting for the next beta ! Hope it finishes soon !
Reply With Quote
  #153    
Old May 5th, 2013, 04:04 AM
dingopongo
Togepi
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
The funny thing about the grass tile at Vermillion city is that water pokemons appear instead of grass ones.
Reply With Quote
  #154    
Old May 5th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingopongo View Post
The funny thing about the grass tile at Vermillion city is that water pokemons appear instead of grass ones.
Lol yeah. It's da tile coding error fault =). Don't worry, all fixed in the next patch.
Reply With Quote
  #155    
Old May 5th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Tojo
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Slovakia
Gender:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingopongo View Post
The funny thing about the grass tile at Vermillion city is that water pokemons appear instead of grass ones.
It is because in original Fire Red version, Vermilion City has data only for wild pokemon that can be encountered in water so the game does not expect battles with wild PKMN outside of water. Game simply expect that you are surfing.

My grammar sucks, i know.
Reply With Quote
  #156    
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:12 AM
DarkArourus19's Avatar
DarkArourus19
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brooklyn,New York
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
I'm still waiting for the next beta.
__________________
Add me on PSN? I am UnknownProto675.
Wanna see my Minecraft skins? I am also NovaMCdude.
Reply With Quote
  #157    
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:34 AM
dingopongo
Togepi
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
I'm lurking arround trying to evolve togepi meanwhile.
Reply With Quote
  #158    
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:49 AM
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Finshed the Abandon Gym Arc completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkArourus19 View Post
I'm still waiting for the next beta.
I'm trying to do as much as I can, it's hard especially this time of the year when Uni assessments and Exams are clumped together.
Reply With Quote
  #159    
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:50 AM
redryan305
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Wow this whole hack looks amazing!
Reply With Quote
  #160    
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Ike of Paris's Avatar
Ike of Paris
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
I became active again just to download this. I'm excited to see how this all plays out.
Reply With Quote
  #161    
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Daishou's Avatar
Daishou
Aim for the Top!
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Age: 21
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to Daishou Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Daishou Send a message via Skype™ to Daishou
Subscribing to this thread~

This looks like a wonderful hack. I look forward to playing it.
Reply With Quote
  #162    
Old May 7th, 2013, 02:38 PM
DarkArourus19's Avatar
DarkArourus19
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brooklyn,New York
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daishou View Post
This looks like a wonderful hack. I look forward to playing it.
It's a great hack,but I think it's hard like Ash Gray.You have to read the manga to know what to do.
__________________
Add me on PSN? I am UnknownProto675.
Wanna see my Minecraft skins? I am also NovaMCdude.
Reply With Quote
  #163    
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Badnews77
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
this hack looks amazing cant wait for the next beta
Reply With Quote
  #164    
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:42 PM
minime010's Avatar
minime010
|...I have returned...|
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow, Way up high
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
I wanted to point out a glitch. When you recieve onix in pewter and the nickname screen comes up, this happens (see attatchment). Sometimes, It asks to rename the first pokemon in your party.
Attached Images
File Type: png Pokemon - Fire Red_03.png‎ (4.1 KB, 16 views) (Save to Dropbox)
__________________
~I support~



Ever wanted a hack that allowed you to play as Team Rocket?
Or maybe even join the police force?
Join Team Rocket today, and help make amazing things happen!
-On Hold-
Reply With Quote
  #165    
Old May 10th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Uploaded several images of Lavender abandon gym bonus event. I've decided to upload the 2nd beta after finishing Lavender Town, and fixing up some loose ends. I'll be quite busy in the upcoming days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minime010 View Post
I wanted to point out a glitch. When you recieve onix in pewter and the nickname screen comes up, this happens (see attatchment). Sometimes, It asks to rename the first pokemon in your party.
Okay, I'll take a look at it.
Reply With Quote
  #166    
Old May 10th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Ohlookzero
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanmegaman View Post
Uploaded several images of Lavender abandon gym bonus event. I've decided to upload the 2nd beta after finishing Lavender Town, and fixing up some loose ends. I'll be quite busy in the upcoming days.
So how much longer is that?
Reply With Quote
  #167    
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohlookzero View Post
So how much longer is that?
By the end of this week, or later at Monday.
Reply With Quote
  #168    
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:11 AM
rizLLL
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
I can't wait, this is literally the best hack I've played.

Also, i just opened up the game and walked around in vermilion and was able to walk through a fence and through the trees to get to the abandoned gym and pick up pikachu's ashes. not sure if it was a bug or what because i was walking through a fence and through trees.
Reply With Quote
  #169    
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:42 AM
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizLLL View Post
I can't wait, this is literally the best hack I've played.

Also, i just opened up the game and walked around in vermilion and was able to walk through a fence and through the trees to get to the abandoned gym and pick up pikachu's ashes. not sure if it was a bug or what because i was walking through a fence and through trees.
That was intentional, it's the only way to get to abandoned gym.
Reply With Quote
  #170    
Old May 11th, 2013, 03:08 AM
rizLLL
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanmegaman View Post
That was intentional, it's the only way to get to abandoned gym.
oh ok, well i thought it was a bug just because of the pathing to it, and due to the fact that the "abandoned gym" arc is in the to do list or whatever.

i did however get bored because i have no more hacks worth playing at the moment and used the walk through walls code and am really excited to get to the cave above cerulean
Reply With Quote
  #171    
Old May 11th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Finished Lavender Tower Arc, will release beta 2 tomorrow at night (Aus time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizLLL View Post
oh ok, well i thought it was a bug just because of the pathing to it, and due to the fact that the "abandoned gym" arc is in the to do list or whatever.

i did however get bored because i have no more hacks worth playing at the moment and used the walk through walls code and am really excited to get to the cave above cerulean
Yeah, that cave contains something special.
Reply With Quote
  #172    
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:46 PM
DarkArourus19's Avatar
DarkArourus19
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brooklyn,New York
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanmegaman View Post
Finished Lavender Tower Arc, will release beta 2 tomorrow at night (Aus time)
Wait,so If I'm correct(and I probably wont be) The next beta is going to be on Sunday,May 12,2013
(NY time)
__________________
Add me on PSN? I am UnknownProto675.
Wanna see my Minecraft skins? I am also NovaMCdude.
Reply With Quote
  #173    
Old May 11th, 2013, 05:32 PM
rizLLL
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanmegaman View Post
Finished Lavender Tower Arc, will release beta 2 tomorrow at night (Aus time)

Yeah, that cave contains something special.
ooo im so excited! where abouts in aus are you?! im from sydney :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkArourus19 View Post
Wait,so If I'm correct(and I probably wont be) The next beta is going to be on Sunday,May 12,2013
(NY time)
for you, it will probably be early sunday morning because the time difference between us is (i think) 14 hours.
Reply With Quote
  #174    
Old May 11th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Beta 2 is out.

I would doing less and less update in the following 2 weeks, due to teaching prac, and assessments. Sorry guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizLLL View Post
ooo im so excited! where abouts in aus are you?! im from sydney :D



for you, it will probably be early sunday morning because the time difference between us is (i think) 14 hours.
Also Sydney, just released Beta 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkArourus19 View Post
Wait,so If I'm correct(and I probably wont be) The next beta is going to be on Sunday,May 12,2013
(NY time)
Yes, and it's up now.
Reply With Quote
  #175    
Old May 11th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Ike of Paris's Avatar
Ike of Paris
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanmegaman View Post
Beta 2 is out.

I would doing less and less update in the following 2 weeks, due to teaching prac, and assessments. Sorry guys.



Also Sydney, just released Beta 2.



Yes, and it's up now.
This is wonderful news because I just beat beta 1.7.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:04 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.