The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 5th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I would probably not let them in to my house because I would be worried if they would rob me or hurt me in some way. it is just I have heard of a few stories like that.
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:57 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
No. Otherwise, if he/she really begs me to do so I would stay up all night if I have to. Just to be safe.

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:21 PM
voltianqueen
WITH SEAWATER

Nature: Relaxed
The first thing I thought was "No!" but then...I dunno, I might feel bad about it later considering I have no idea who the person is or what their situation is. Maybe we could go somewhere to eat and talk about the situation, and once I'd heard the story and gotten to know a bit about the way this person acts, then I could act accordingly. But everything about that type of situation screams "danger" to me :P
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:46 AM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

Nature: Quiet
I wouldn't get as a far as speaking with the individual. I never open my door if I don't know who they are first. I always look through the window first to see who they are.

And if they see me, and know I'm there, they could stand there all they want. I'm not opening the door XD

But, to suspend disbelief and play along - no, I wouldn't let them in.
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
No. Do I want a rape case to happen in my own home? >_> I wouldn't even open the door as there is an intercom button coming up to my flat. I'll tell him the hospital is up the road (5 minute walk) or I can find the phone for the local police station and tell him where it is as I think it's only a 10 minute walk away from me. He can stay there.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links