• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2013
No not on a particular tree but where it's location is set. It is just that it's encounter rate is very low i-e 1-2 % I think.

finding a heracross on route 33 is easier and no need for headbutt. you can find 1 out of 10-15 encounters or am i just lucky. ;)

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
I went to the third gym of the game but she won't battle me. Just says "You hic! Meanie!"

Is that a glitch? Is there something else I should do first? I can't get past the tree, without the water. I have good leveled team, just can't get her to fight me.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
You have to talk to the trainer that is below and to the right of Whitney. She'll tell you that Whitney sometimes has a hissy fit, etc. If you talk to Whitney after that, she will have calmed down and will give you a badge.

EDIT: Sorry, it sounds like you haven't fought Whitney yet, however she is acting like you have defeated her.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
You have to talk to the trainer that is below and to the right of Whitney. She'll tell you that Whitney sometimes has a hissy fit, etc. If you talk to Whitney after that, she will have calmed down and will give you a badge.

EDIT: Sorry, it sounds like you haven't fought Whitney yet, however she is acting like you have defeated her.

I haven't been able to better her yet. I talked to everyone. I don't understand. The only one that even mentions Whitney is the one below her, talking how she wants to beat Whitney but never can.

Edit: Is it possible I could just cheat to get the badge? I looked online, found nothing though. Even looked up if the game would Telaport me into the battle, still found nothing.
I tried other emulates, Tried re-patching some many times. Different roms from different sites. I even went back to a different save file, same thing. Nothing seems to work. A few times she turned into random tiles.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
i think this beta ends in the part where pokemon stops gaining exp..

May i ask when LAZ will continue this?

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2014
I have the 3.1 complete version, does anyone know how I can start actually saving my game without using savestate. I'm at the elite 4 and don't want to restart. If there is any other way I can continue without restarting my game. I also get stuck in the doors in the E4 so I used the walk through walls cheat but I still can't reset the game because I never technically saved in the first place.

Any help is much appreciated :)

Years
Is celibie obtainable in this hack?
Yes it is but you have to wait for a little time before you reach it

I have the 3.1 complete version, does anyone know how I can start actually saving my game without using savestate. I'm at the elite 4 and don't want to restart. If there is any other way I can continue without restarting my game. I also get stuck in the doors in the E4 so I used the walk through walls cheat but I still can't reset the game because I never technically saved in the first place.

Any help is much appreciated :)
You cannot play with your old save file in the latest version. It is not featured any more

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2014
Yes it is but you have to wait for a little time before you reach it

You cannot play with your old save file in the latest version. It is not featured any more

:( well that sucks but is there a way I can continue my current game because I currently can't save and when I beat the E4 the game restarts.

Years
Also you cant trade the kid that wants a bellsprout. If you do it freezes. Not sure if im using right patch cuz this may have been fixed

Back