• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shattered Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2013
So I'm playing this game on GameBoid for Android, great game by the way, and everything is going swell. But when I reach Beacon City's Gym like go inside the doors, the game black screens and freezes (no sound, nothing). Help? Is there something that I should do in-game? I've tried restarting/repatching the lips thing. Anyone wanna help?

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2015
Love this hack! Very good!!!

I'm getting a couple errors while playing this on gpsphone..... (for iphone).
I can't save it.... It says the 1-m sub-circuit board isn't installed. and that there is a save error. Plus, I can't get into the second gym... any ideas??

It works fine on VBA.....

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
I read this months ago and I said, "Oh, okay.. Another one of those hacks.." And after reading this again I go BOOOOOM! It turns into a dang good hack. I'm playing this NOW! But I have a question, is it possible to use my phone wi-fi for the Pseudo-gifts? ^_^

LexWalton91

Part time Pokemon Champion
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2014
great hack!!!

Just having trouble playing it, well not compatibility just this, is beta the latest release? im using my sgm file from my alpha save and i still cant get into any houses in ouija town or get up to the 3rd level of ouija tower?

Thanks anyone that answers and helps :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
Can someone give me some help? I can't find the walk through. I beat the first gym, in Mozzilla City. Now I can't pass the guard going to sapphire meadow or the Witchville forest. Not sure if I'm dumb and can't figure out where else I can go or if it is a glitch in the game.
Thanks
-ice

Having fun so far with this.

Ed3Rd

Beginning Trainer
Years
coool hack!!
by the way can you tell me how to edit the one that psyduck is sitting on the first picture?
i'm new so pls i need some help.....

ZakTheManaic

Zak The Awesome Maniac
Years
Just wondering do you have any idea when the full game will be releases because this game looks great. I have been seeing a lot of good pokemon hacks lately but this is one of the better gba ones ive saw.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2016
Just wondering do you have any idea when the full game will be releases because this game looks great. I have been seeing a lot of good pokemon hacks lately but this is one of the better gba ones ive saw.

I agree. There are so many great hacks and this is one of them.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2015
played many hacks before but I'll say it sure is good at its own right...
may I ask how many badges are obtainable in the latest beta posted???
up to what place is the beta and how many pokemons in total are there at the most (pokedex)?

THX !!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2013
Yeah i'm facing the same problem as W0nT0nS0up. whenever i enter the gym in beacon city the game freezes. is there a way to fix this? i really wanna continue playing. in my opinion this hack is no. 2, no. 1 being Light Platinum, coz it has Gen 1-4 starters. sorry. but does it have anything to do with cheats? coz i am using rare candy, lucky egg and leftovers in pc cheats

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Is Ouija temple the end of the hack as even though I have broken all the golden tablets there is no next floor I am on the first floor with trainers and wild Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2013
This game is literally a shattered dream for many if not all of us. It was one of the best and my favorite ROM hack/mod. R.I.P. Pokemon: Shattered Dreams and the dreams of everyone who followed this with gusto.

CrypticX

...a lonely Trainer
Years
This game is literally a shattered dream for many if not all of us. It was one of the best and my favorite ROM hack/mod. R.I.P. Pokemon: Shattered Dreams and the dreams of everyone who followed this with gusto.

Who said anything about it being dead?
What part of "...
There will be no official release date announced, nor will there be a beta testing period..." and "...I know when Beta 2 is coming, you don't and won't..." you don't understand? :/ Please read the entire thread before jumping into conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back